Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo (43008 Views)

Ini Edo So Beautiful In New Make Up Pics / Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old / Saidi Balogun Looking Classic At Miss Nigeria Germany, Hamburg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 19, 2015
she is an ugly milf.. needs exercise and good skin moisturizer not zaron make-up
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 6:08am On Jan 19, 2015
She's so beautiful,very short though,but one would think she's tall cos of her oblong face,look at her beside the vehicles
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 6:11am On Jan 19, 2015
oluyemisee:
my sista,I tire oo.abi food no reach her side for d party wey she go?lol
Haba,maybe she dey come from party and branch to chicken republic,she's more exposed than thinking chicken republic is big deal na

2 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 19, 2015
So pipu still tackle eachoda on faceless forums
This is serious
You guys should just let it GO

Nice pixz mam

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Feyikemi12(f): 6:36am On Jan 19, 2015
Beautiful woman
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2015
axortedbabe:
to go shicken republic na him she wear all dis..
u never can tell maybe she's coming from an occasion and she felt hungry,then she branched. Abi u dey carry ur wardrobe all about,perhaps undecided

5 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by axortedbabe(f): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2015
vheMa:
u never can tell maybe she's coming from an occasion and she felt hungry,then she branched. Abi u dey carry ur wardrobe all about,perhaps undecided
just state ur opinion n move forward...Tnk u

2 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2015
axortedbabe:
just state ur opinion n move forward...Tnk u
You are so naïve and annoying

....Spits and walks way

6 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Creamychic(f): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by chomaloo(m): 11:46am On Jan 19, 2015
All na wash
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by hizaya61(m): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2015
Is she pregnant in ?
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Misogynist2014(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2015
My sis said the lady is full of herself. @poster, she's no longer Balogun, Saheed has forced her to drop his name.
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by adeleke189(f): 11:50am On Jan 19, 2015
Pls is she pregnant? Cox dis her tommy bust out
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by ikombe: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2015
smartshadow:
I have a huge crush on this woman
I always love watching her movies although I can't understand yoruba embarassed
U sure say dis woman no senior u.undecided
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by MZdamola(f): 11:57am On Jan 19, 2015
harbibi:
Is she pregnant?
Belly fat.... grin
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2015
smartshadow:

I have been thinking about this for a while and its now clear to me that its not everybody who is able to use a phone that has common sense. And you sweetheart are a confirmation

When was the post created?
Let me save your slow mind the stress- today(this afternoon)
And what is today?- sunday
And what happens on sunday? People go to church

Your problem might either be a result of two things
1. You don't go to church
2. You don't have the luxury of wealth.
Because unlike you who comes back home from church,stressed out,who would still after all the trekking,enter the kitchen to cook something, people who have money won't want to waste their time coming home to cook, they would just find somewhere to eat on their way home
And hence the chinese restaurant
And by the way the picture was taken today.
I know I should give you time to process this information. But I am sure after sometime you will get the gist.
On top picture see insult. Lol...
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by xreal: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2015
I DON'T LIKE YOU , FATIA.

First impression counts.

I first met you at a mechanic's workshop. I smiled and greeted you.....you are a shunner.

I disliked you ever since then.
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Otylee(m): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2015
She look beautiful
nyangoma:
she look desperate
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by dorofine(f): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2015
VickyyB:
She looked bleached, has an oblonged forehead & big tummy.
In a nutshell, she didn't try at all. undecided
you are so on point, but please what can you create? Maybe you should try and create an ant first before condemning someone

10 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
rexkexmilan:
The lady in question is my friend.
PS: When you, a "full grown man" exchange quotes with a lady unnecessarily, What does that make you??
The insults are too much, I doubt if the lady in picture cares about you guys
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Gemc3(f): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
Wetin concern Chicken republic and Gele o

hehehehehe grin . . . Chicken de wear natural gele ni! cheesy
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
aanikky:

The insults are too much, I doubt if the lady in picture cares about you guys
Well, I don't know If she does care, but I know that I care less.

3 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by dechandel(f): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Gemc3:

hehehehehe grin . . . Chicken de wear natural gele ni! cheesy
grin grin grin
Abi o

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by boolet: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
VickyyB:
She looked bleached, has an oblonged forehead & big tummy.
In a nutshell, she didn't try at all. undecided
Eh eh...VickyyB perfect. Rolene Strauss must drop her crown for the rightful owner VickkyB. #VickkyBthemissworldofourtime. grin

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Isiterere(m): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
...Fathia sef be human being ooooo.
You need to listen to MI ft 2face and sound sultan ; HUMAN BEING

ALL IZZ WELL.
xreal:
I DON'T LIKE YOU , FATIA.

First impression counts.

I first met you at a mechanic's workshop. I smiled and greeted you.....you are a shunner.

I disliked you ever since then.
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Isiterere(m): 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Jealousy, hatred and envy is all I see from most female comment on this thread.
Did you know how rich her wardrobe, for someone to be saying this her dress is too much for chicken republic? Btw, the pix was taken on Sunday.
Women are the worse enemy of themselves...

ALL IZZ WELL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by maryhaam(f): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
If ones opinion doesn't suit u,just take walk,insult reduce ones self esteem,stop insulting eachother is wrong plsssss.
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by maryhaam(f): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
If ones opinion doesn't suit u,just take a walk,insult reduce ones self esteem,stop insulting eachother is wrong plsssss.
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by darepoju(m): 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
Anty Fathia...e fine Gan..
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by AJOT99(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Alrite

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by 9jatatafo(m): 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
Send pics to Saheedi Balogun then let him confirm how gorgeous she is. Thank me later OP!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction / James Brown Celebrates His Younger Sister, Grace Brown, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Photo: Tiwa Savage Slays In Sheer Blouse And Lace Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.