Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo (43030 Views)

Ini Edo So Beautiful In New Make Up Pics / Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old / Saidi Balogun Looking Classic At Miss Nigeria Germany, Hamburg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Orikinla(m): 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ageless beauty.
Omo lo pe.

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Missmossy(f): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
shocked Is she pregnant?

Hmm grin she's pretty anyway, being In her mid-fourties.
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lolzzzx smartshadow really did take dose babes to d cleaners... wrong but funny

3 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by ozigbo1: 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Dis post got me laufn esp d comments...wats wif her tummy
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by heatmeup(f): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
smartshadow:

I have been thinking about this for a while and its now clear to me that its not everybody who is able to use a phone that has common sense. And you sweetheart are a confirmation

When was the post created?
Let me save your slow mind the stress- today(this afternoon)
And what is today?- sunday
And what happens on sunday? People go to church

Your problem might either be a result of two things
1. You don't go to church
2. You don't have the luxury of wealth.
Because unlike you who comes back home from church,stressed out,who would still after all the trekking,enter the kitchen to cook something, people who have money won't want to waste their time coming home to cook, they would just find somewhere to eat on their way home
And hence the chinese restaurant
And by the way the picture was taken today.

I know I should give you time to process this information. But I am sure after sometime you will get the gist.
chop knuckle wink grin meanwhile na my fellow woman u yab so cry cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by perry2020(f): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
dorofine:
you are so on point, put please what can you create? Maybe you should try and create an ant first before condemning someone

It's just so annoying when people look down on others and find faults,a picture cannot just be posted people with scattered mouth just keep condemning,not that they are even better,more beautiful,richer,more accomplished or something.mstchew,smh.all I smell here is envy,hatred and jealousy.

This woman has kids for christsake!!!ok let's see how those condemning her would look in their mid/late forties!!!

Instead of we ladies to encourage each other we use our mouths to draw others down,its reali bad,you can't create yet u insult the one the most high has created through his perfection. indeed we are enemies of ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by kullozone(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
VickyyB:
She looked bleached, has an oblonged forehead & big tummy.
In a nutshell, she didn't try at all. undecided

you look like a wicked witch!

4 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by shakrullah(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
nyangoma:
she look desperate
she look desperate to do what. are u sure u know d meaning of desperate

3 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Molz(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tolexander:
who is her husband?
shay yhu wan marry her nii...??
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Molz(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
Wetin concern Chicken republic and Gele o
lol y evuls nahhh.....lol

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
VickyyB:
She looked bleached, has an oblonged forehead & big tummy.
In a nutshell, she didn't try at all. undecided
jeez women! we're our own enemy! na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by dammywapes(m): 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
is there a particular cloth one must wear to an eatery or restaurant ? Please tell me.

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
she may have been coming from an outing that requires the gele thing angry

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Bioboy1213(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
axortedbabe:
to go shicken republic na him she wear all dis..
i guess food no reach her side @ the party she attend......dts why mama branch @ chicken republic...
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by kullozone(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
Isiterere:
Jealousy, hatred and envy is all I see from most female comment on this thread.
Did you know how rich her wardrobe, for someone to be saying this her dress is too much for chicken republic? Btw, the pix was taken on Sunday.
Women are the worse enemy of themselves...

ALL IZZ WELL

bros,the thing tire me.I just feel like cursing them to death sometimes....tho dat oga's insult was wicked but i dnt blame him sha..they deserve it.

Its only when it concerns a lady who they feel is way better than them that they'll remember how to post a negative comment.

3 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by dammywapes(m): 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tolexander:
who is her husband?
is one politician man in ibadan called Ajanaku. Don't tell anyone that am the one told you about it.

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by dammywapes(m): 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
axortedbabe:
to go shicken republic na him she wear all dis..
please tell me what she must wear.

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Isiterere(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
....GBAM. but please don't curse them.

ALL IZZ WELL
kullozone:

bros,the thing tire me.I just feel like cursing them to death sometimes....tho dat oga's insult was wicked but i dnt blame him sha..they deserve it.

Its only when it concerns a lady who they feel is way better than them that they'll remember how to post a negative comment.

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
jamex93:
I hope her real character is as beautiful as wat am seeing..... if not all na wash
My dear, she's a snub! Big one! Met her on many occasions and she was stand-offish.. She looks pregnancy in that picture. Of the lot, I think Yinka Davis has the most amiable personality.
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by easymoney2015(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Abeg make una leave dis woman alone. Fathia I beg enjoy ur life jare
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by sanmibukunmi: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
Things we do for crush...smarthshadow bashing dchandel cos of Fatia....ℓ☺ℓ
Fathia looks nice though
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
sanmibukunmi:
Things we do for crush...smarthshadow bashing dchandel cos of Fatia....ℓ☺ℓ
Fathia looks nice though

Just wanted to give her a taste of her own medicine
It was a lovely experience

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by akatekpe(m): 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
Isiterere:
Jealousy, hatred and envy is all I see from most female comment on this thread.
Did you know how rich her wardrobe, for someone to be saying this her dress is too much for chicken republic? Btw, the pix was taken on Sunday.
Women are the worse enemy of themselves...

ALL IZZ WELL
I tell you. No matter how dressed a guy is,i can never in my life,dream and life to come hate him or say anything negative about him,rather I wu wish to have money to dress like him if not more than him. But naija babes? De must find something negative to say about a fellow lady..jealousy go kill una oo

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by iamrealdeji(m): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
smartshadow:

Why are you ladies so annoying. isn't it obvious she is just coming from church
Or doesn't your mum where gele to church.
#NONSENSE
Don't mind the hating a,s.s fools
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Amefrica:

Bro, haba, na lady you dey follow drag like this? Why na? Just let it slide already jaree, you're a guy for Pete's sake.
Woman wrapper lipsrsealed
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
MissMalia:
Woman wrapper lipsrsealed

Really? Aww. That's so nice of you to say. Thanks ma'am. smiley
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Amefrica:

Really? Aww. That's so nice of you to say. Thanks ma'am. smiley
hmmm.tryn 2 mak a diffrence.Dtz gud.
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
smartshadow:

I have been thinking about this for a while and its now clear to me that its not everybody who is able to use a phone that has common sense. And you sweetheart are a confirmation

When was the post created?
Let me save your slow mind the stress- today(this afternoon)
And what is today?- sunday
And what happens on sunday? People go to church

Your problem might either be a result of two things
1. You don't go to church
2. You don't have the luxury of wealth.
Because unlike you who comes back home from church,stressed out,who would still after all the trekking,enter the kitchen to cook something, people who have money won't want to waste their time coming home to cook, they would just find somewhere to eat on their way home
And hence the chinese restaurant
And by the way the picture was taken today.

I know I should give you time to process this information. But I am sure after sometime you will get the gist.

That is a whole lot of probabilities you have made there my brother , the fact that the post was made today doesn't necessarily mean the pictures were taken today , even if the pictures were taken on a Sunday are you 100% sure she went to church. The fact again that she bears Fathia , a Muslim name , is another reason to doubt she's even a Christian. I'm not saying you may be wrong that she's coming from church but you're definitely wrong to attack others the way you did

2 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
MissMalia:
hmmm.tryn 2 mak a diffrence.Dtz gud.

Can you please make your post comprehensible? I don't just get it.
Re: Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Amefrica:

Can you please make your post comprehensible? I don't just get it.

Look man, an advice from me to you
Don't try to make more of a fool of yourself than you have already done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Misguided Hate On Nigerian Rich Kids - Opinion / Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures / Is Ebube Nwagbo Using A Bleaching Cream? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.