Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

All APC Leaders United Behind Buhari - APC Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All APC Leaders United Behind Buhari - APC Campaign (1017 Views)

Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. / What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? / The Strong Men Behind Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All APC Leaders United Behind Buhari - APC Campaign by BashirAhmad1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
All APC Leaders United Behind Buhari - APC Campaign

The APC Presidential Campaign Organization has dismissed as utterly false and ridiculous allegations by the ruling PDP that former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and other former APC presidential aspirants, Sam Nda-Isaiah and Rabiu Kwankwaso have abandoned the APC Presidential Campaign.

The statement, signed by Malam Garba Shehu, Director of Media and Publicity of the campaign explained that there was no iota of truth whatsoever that Atiku or other party stalwarts have distanced themselves from the campaign.

According to the statement, contrary to the deliberate falsehood being peddled by PDP, the former Vice President is currently out of the country for medical examination, and that he would be actively involved in the campaign once he is back to the country from next week.

Garba Shehu emphasized that Atiku’s commitment to the campaign in his native state, Adamawa and the nation “is total” and that “no amount of PDP’s desperate tactics of deliberate falsehoods would break the unity of the APC leaders.”

The statement said the PDP allegation was a figment of their own imagination in order to weaken the cohesion within the opposition members, adding that the “ruling party is increasingly nervous as the February 14 elections approaches.”

He advised Nigerians to ignore the “rubbish being peddled by the PDP.”

Meanwhile, former presidential aspirant Sam Nda-Isaiah is currently on holiday in the United States of America, a fact well-known to the APC. 

Speaking from the US over the weekend, Nda-Isaiah said: “I am working everyday from here to ensure total victory for the APC. I am in America, and I know what the media and the public officials are saying and that they expect a change in Nigeria because things cannot continue like this. They are very worried."

“I am in touch with Garba, Amaechi, party chairman, Kwankwaso and I am actually on my way to participate in the campaign to ensure that the change that Nigerians are earnestly desiring is enthroned in the February elections.”

Governor Rabiu Kwankanso on his own part has consistently spoken of General Buhari’s emergence as a candidate, saying that he felt like it is his own personal victory.

The Director of Media to Kwankwaso informed the APC Campaign that as at about 4:00PM (late yesterday afternoon), the Governor was on the stomp in Bichi Local Government asking for votes for Buhari, and that Kano will host the Presidential Campaign on Tuesday.

The APCPCO asked the PDP-led federal government, which controls the Police and the army to concentrate on the duty of providing a safe environment for democratic elections throughout the country, especially in view of the continuing bombing of APC party offices in Rivers State.

Signed:

Garba Shehu

Directorate of Media & Publicity
APC Presidential Campaign Organisation

Plot 781 Hebert Macaulay Way
Central Area
Abuja  

Source: APC Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/APCNigeria)
Re: All APC Leaders United Behind Buhari - APC Campaign by DickDastardly(m): 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
Your day dream shall cease by morning of FAILbuhari 15th

3 Likes

Re: All APC Leaders United Behind Buhari - APC Campaign by pacifique(m): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fail(ed)Buhari!!

1 Like

Re: All APC Leaders United Behind Buhari - APC Campaign by Brimmie(m): 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: All APC Leaders United Behind Buhari - APC Campaign by drauj(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
Oh boy!!! I love that tremble in the voice of the PDP campaign train members.
The depth or shallowness of each candidate and his political form is further accentuated in the following joke currently trending in Nigeria’s social media:
1. APC: We will ensure power stability.
1. PDP: Where is Mrs Buhari?
2. APC: We are going to fight corruption
2. PDP: APC tried to hack INEC computers
3. APC: We are going to fight terrorism
3. PDP: Some APC elder statesmen are garage touts
4. APC: We will invest in agriculture
4. PDP: S/South will collapse the economy if Jonathan loses
5. APC: We are going to upgrade standard of education
5. PDP: I will expose failures of our ex heads of state
6. APC: We will curb degradation of environmental pollution
6. PDP: Buhari doesn’t know his phone number.
7. APC: Nigeria’s wealth must be enjoyed by all of us
7. PDP: Buhari put Umaru Dikko inside a crate
8. APC: We will encourage rural development
8. PDP: Buhari cannot use a computer.
9. Jonathan and his clueless crew steal 400,000 crude barrels per day.
9. Buhari has Prostate Cancer.
Feel free to add the chaos and jeorpady reflections.

3 Likes

Re: All APC Leaders United Behind Buhari - APC Campaign by emiye(m): 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
Amidst tension, GMB will declared the winner of the 2015 election on the night of February 16, 2015.

2 Likes

Re: All APC Leaders United Behind Buhari - APC Campaign by lacasa: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
We r united for Change!b

PDP is a fading entity

APC Stronger everyday

#GMB/PYO2015

2 Likes

Re: All APC Leaders United Behind Buhari - APC Campaign by nickxtra(m): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
Pls, let them know
Re: All APC Leaders United Behind Buhari - APC Campaign by baybeeboi: 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
at this crucial time,a strong party member instead of dedicating his services to His party is Abroad for holiday?
Buhari has been lieing since 1759
why didn't He feed this Dog before letting it loose now?
Re: All APC Leaders United Behind Buhari - APC Campaign by OLADD: 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
BashirAhmad1:
All APC Leaders United Behind Buhari - APC Campaign

The APC Presidential Campaign Organization has dismissed as utterly false and ridiculous allegations by the ruling PDP that former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and other former APC presidential aspirants, Sam Nda-Isaiah and Rabiu Kwankwaso have abandoned the APC Presidential Campaign.

The statement, signed by Malam Garba Shehu, Director of Media and Publicity of the campaign explained that there was no iota of truth whatsoever that Atiku or other party stalwarts have distanced themselves from the campaign.

According to the statement, contrary to the deliberate falsehood being peddled by PDP, the former Vice President is currently out of the country for medical examination, and that he would be actively involved in the campaign once he is back to the country from next week.

Garba Shehu emphasized that Atiku’s commitment to the campaign in his native state, Adamawa and the nation “is total” and that “no amount of PDP’s desperate tactics of deliberate falsehoods would break the unity of the APC leaders.”

The statement said the PDP allegation was a figment of their own imagination in order to weaken the cohesion within the opposition members, adding that the “ruling party is increasingly nervous as the February 14 elections approaches.”

He advised Nigerians to ignore the “rubbish being peddled by the PDP.”

Meanwhile, former presidential aspirant Sam Nda-Isaiah is currently on holiday in the United States of America, a fact well-known to the APC. 

Speaking from the US over the weekend, Nda-Isaiah said: “I am working everyday from here to ensure total victory for the APC. I am in America, and I know what the media and the public officials are saying and that they expect a change in Nigeria because things cannot continue like this. They are very worried."

“I am in touch with Garba, Amaechi, party chairman, Kwankwaso and I am actually on my way to participate in the campaign to ensure that the change that Nigerians are earnestly desiring is enthroned in the February elections.”

Governor Rabiu Kwankanso on his own part has consistently spoken of General Buhari’s emergence as a candidate, saying that he felt like it is his own personal victory.

The Director of Media to Kwankwaso informed the APC Campaign that as at about 4:00PM (late yesterday afternoon), the Governor was on the stomp in Bichi Local Government asking for votes for Buhari, and that Kano will host the Presidential Campaign on Tuesday.

The APCPCO asked the PDP-led federal government, which controls the Police and the army to concentrate on the duty of providing a safe environment for democratic elections throughout the country, especially in view of the continuing bombing of APC party offices in Rivers State.

Signed:

Garba Shehu

Directorate of Media & Publicity
APC Presidential Campaign Organisation

Plot 781 Hebert Macaulay Way
Central Area
Abuja  

Source: APC Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/APCNigeria)

APC's deceitful information dissemination tactics and paranoid interface with the public has further reaffirmed my believe that Nigeria will swim into troubled waters if they ever clinch the presidency. The seamless dexterity at which the party's spokespersons and campaign machinery dish out lies is second to none in the history of opposition politics in Nigeria. What do they take Nigerians for? Brainless people? So, Atiku has suddenly fallen ill to warrant foreign medical checkup? His health did not take a toll on him while crisscrossing the length and breath of the country canvassing for delegate votes? And Nda-Isaiah too, takes his personal holiday much more important than working for the success of his party in the fast approaching polls? What a cheap talk? Curiously, nothing was said about Kwankwasso, is he indisposed too? There are times APC should just keep silent instead of taking fellow citizens for a ride!
Re: All APC Leaders United Behind Buhari - APC Campaign by san316(m): 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
We already know that. pay no mind to this crazy Metuh-cella.

1 Like

Re: All APC Leaders United Behind Buhari - APC Campaign by BashirAhmad1(m): 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
We remain united.

...Get ready, FeBUHARI is coming!

(1) (Reply)

Three APC Frontmen - GMB, Rochas & Nwogu - Enmeshed In Certificate Controversies / Protest At INEC Office Kaduna Over Training Allowance & Missing Adhoc Staff Name / The Prohet Behind The President(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.