Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

20Ebisco's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 20Ebisco's Profile / 20Ebisco's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Celebrities / No Woman Can Go Three Months Without Having Intimacy - Erriga. by 20Ebisco: 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Popular Nigerian rapper, Erhiga Agarivbie, commonly known as Erriga recently took to his Twitter account to share his opinion concerning women and s3x.

Taking to Twitter, Erriga said that no woman can go three months without having s3x. See screenshot of his post on Twitter below.

View pictures in App save up to 80% data.

Erriga is a popular Nigerian rapper who has dropped a lot of hit songs before. Fans love him for his songs because it usually send a message or serve as a direct message.

His recent opinion on Twitter sparked a lot of reactions from viewers as well. See some of the reactions below.

A Twitter user @anthonia_ice wrote, "Lmaoo... Speak for the women you know only pls!!"

@pheebskimnani wrote; "Speak for all the women in your household. Men are really not that exciting to sleep with, please �"

What are your thoughts on Erriga's words? Kindly leave your comments in the comment section below, and thanks for reading.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/no-woman-can-go-three-months-without-having-intimacy-erriga/

1 Share

Politics / Gov Obiano, Wife Pay `farewell Visit` To Buhari by 20Ebisco: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
Gov. Willie Obiano of Anambra, on Wednesday, paid a visit to President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the governor was accompanied on the visit by his wife, Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano.

NAN gathered that Obiano, who would be handing over the mantle of leadership of the state to his successor, Prof. Chukwuma Soludo, on March 17, was on a farewell visit to the president.

NAN reports that the governor’s wife also paid a similar visit to the First Lady, Mrs Aisha Buhari.

Obiano, who will be completing his second term of four years in March, however, declined comment on his visit to the Villa.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/gov-obiano-wife-pay-farewell-visit-to-buhari/

Crime / Suspected Gunmen, On Monday, Killed One Person, Burnt Baptist Church And Abducte by 20Ebisco: 6:30am On Aug 26, 2020
Suspected gunmen, on Monday, killed one person, burnt a Baptist Church and abducted many students in preparatory class for their final year examinations in Damba-Kasaya village, Chikun LGA, Kaduna State.

A resident in the area, Musa Ademu said the gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen on motorcycles, invaded Damba-Kasaya village, abducted many students, and burnt down a Baptist Church with its musical instruments

Another resident in the area, who do not want his name in print, told DAILYPOST Monday evening that the gunmen, who killed one person and abducted many of the villagers, later stormed popular Prince Academy in the village to abduct Junior Secondary School (JSS3) students receiving lessons preparatory to their final exams.

“The bandits came in large numbers like they always do and were shooting sporadically.

“Besides, the bandits also destroyed the musical and public address system worth thousands of naira in Aminchi Baptist Church, located in the community.

“They abducted many people in the village. Then they went to Prince Academy and abducted many of the students who were receiving lessons for their JSS3 exams.

“I cannot say how many people were kidnapped but they went away with many people.

“Soldiers who came to their rescue, turned back after some few kilometres, leaving some of the villagers who accompanied them to rescue the victims.

“The villagers, not knowing that the soldiers had withdrawn, kept pursuing the bandits in the bush, the bandits fired at them and one person was killed,” he said.

Kaduna State Police Command’s spokesman, ASP Muhammad Jalige could not pick his calls to confirm the incident.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/suspected-gunmen-monday-killed-one-person-burnt-q-baptist-church-abducted-many-students/

Politics / VIDEO: Drama As NDDC Acting Chairman, Slumps During Reps Hearing by 20Ebisco: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
The Acting Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, Prof. Kemebradikumo Pondei, has momentarily slumped during presentation before the committee set up to investigate the alleged misappropriating of funds in the commission.

As seen in a video, efforts were being made to revive him. The NDDC authorities have been accused of massive corruption.

Watch the video below:

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/video-drama-as-nddc-acting-chairman-slumps-during-reps-hearing/

Romance / SHOCKING: Nigerian Police Arrest A Lady For Wearing This (see Photos) by 20Ebisco: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
Elijah Oyewale O is an Ibadan Police officer. He was reported to have illegally arrested a lady and as a result of that collected a sum of N10,000 from her.

He extorted the lady whose name was recognised as miss Omowumi for no genuine reason saying she was not dressed properly.

Also according to reports, the lady was arrested at the area called New Akala Express Way in Ibadan, in front of Taska Filling Station.

Tge lady narrated that the arrest took place while she was waiting for her Uber Driver to come pick her up. While she was waiting, some police officers approached her and started shouting that she wasn’t properly dressed. They even went as far as raising their guns. See what she wore.

Then, this lady got bundled into their vehicle and she was being threatened by the police before they drove off.

At the end, she was forced to transfer a sum of N10,000 to one of the officer’s bank account. The initial amount she was told to transform was N20,000 but then she bargained with them and they agreed to collect N10,000.

She was then released by the Policemen to get out of their vehicle after she has transferred the money to them.

Omowunmi, couldn’t withstand this humiliation and emotional trauma she suffered in the hands of this Ibadan policemen. So, she had to take this matter to social media to seek for justice.

See what she narrated.

After she posted it on the social media, notable personalities like Segalink and RuggedMan took up the case and came to her aide. With their help, the matter got forwarded to the police authorities.

See what RuggedMan did for her.

At the end, the money was returned back to the lady. She thanked @ruggedman for the help he rendered to her

At the moment, the police officer, Elijah Oyewale O is put under investigation.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/shocking-nigerian-police-arrest-a-lady-for-wearing-this-see-photos/

1 Like

Romance / Know How Women React During pre-intimacy According To Their Zodiac Signs by 20Ebisco: 7:46am On Jul 18, 2020
According to the zodiac, many things come out. According to the zodiac, many secrets can be known about the person's behaviour. Now today we are going to tell you about the sexual behaviour of women according to the zodiac.

Aries: Aries women love kissing partners and get excited about sex very quickly. The hair of such women should be gently touched. After this, by kissing them on their lips and cheeks, touching their ears, they can be encouraged for sex.

Taurus: Begin by kissing women on their necks to encourage women. With this, if you give her a beautiful necklace, she will get excited.

Gemini: By kissing on the fingers, palm, hands of theGemini women, they get excited about sex. pre-intimacy them with your fingers. Apart from this, kissing them on their shoulders can excite them.

Cancer: Women with Cancer are most sensitive to sex. You can excite them by touching their chest.

Leo: Touching the back of women with Leo sign and then on their hips, you can take them to the height of sex.

Virgo: The stomach of women with Virgo is the most sensitive part of sex. You can stimulate them by touching and massaging their stomachs.

Libra: You can stimulate the women of Libra zodiac by touching the lower back.

Scorpio: By touching and massaging the vagina of Scorpio zodiac women, you can excite them for sex.

Sagittarius: Sagittarius women prefer long pre-intimacy. You can excite them by touching their thigh.

Capricorn: You can excite the women of Capricorn by touching and touching any part of their feet.

Aquarius: You can excite the women of Aquarius by doing a small touch on their elbows and shoulders.

Pisces: You can stimulate Pisces women by touching, kissing or massaging the lower part of their feet.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/know-how-women-react-during-pre-intimacy-according-to-their-zodiac-signs/

Food / Do You Like Corn? You Need To Read This by 20Ebisco: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2020
So many people in the world today have eaten corn in this season several. There are some things you need to know if you have eaten corn in this season.

Some of those things you need to know if you have eaten corn are the side effects that the corn may probably have caused to your body system and also the health benefits it has actually contributed to your health life. It is well known that health is wealth.

When you are healthy, you are definitely wealthy on like those that are actually wealthy and spend a large amount of money to make themselves healthy.

This is why this article is necessary for those that have eaten corn this season in order for you to be aware of side effects and health benefits and also to guide yourself next time you want to buy corn to eat.

Some of the health benefits and side effects of eating corn if you have eaten corn in this season are listed below

Health Benefits:

It protects the heart:

The fat content in corn helps to resist or prevent the presence of harmful cholesterol in the body thereby preventing you from having cardiovascular disease. Corn helps the arteries in the body not to clog and it also helps to control BP (Blood Pressure). It reduces the risk of having heart attacks or heart infections.

It helps to gain weight:

Corn helps you gain a lot of weight because it contains a large number of calories.

It gives good eyesight:

Corn contains vitamin A which provides good eyesight.

Side effects:

It may lead to an excessive increase in weight:

As I mentioned earlier in this article that corn helps to increase body weight. If corn is consumed excessively, it may lead to an excessive increase in weight of which so many people are trying to prevent.

It causes indigestion and stomach upset:

Eating too much of cereals like corn can store up in your stomach and cause indigestion which will surely lead to stomach upset. Though corn helps to get rid of unwanted toxic in the body when it is been consumed excessively, it will cause indigestion.

It causes tooth decay:

Corn as a food that contains calories and sugar, if it is being consumed excessively, it may cause tooth decay because of the presence of large amount of sugar in corn.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/do-you-like-corn-you-need-to-read-this/

1 Like

Celebrities / Laura Amy Leaves Little To The Imagination In A Skimpy Snakeskin-print Bikini by 20Ebisco: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
It may be winter in Australia, but Laura Amy is ready for summer. The fitness and lingerie model slayed the bikini look in a sizzling new photo shared to Instagram last night, stunning followers with her fierce physique and killer curves. The 28-year-old opted for a skimpy two-piece set from the brand, Fashion Nova — a triangle string design in a sexy snakeskin print that flaunted all of her voluptuous assets.

The half-body shot appeared to be taken in selfie mode and saw Laura posing in her bedroom. She sat on the edge of her bed with her legs closed and seemed to be holding one hand on her thigh, slightly leaning towards the camera as she cocked her shoulder. Her eyes longingly fixed the lens, giving off seductive vibes that were matched by her provocatively pursed lips.

The bikini did a fantastic job at showcasing her bombshell figure, highlighting her waist, hips, and chest. The top seemed to be a halterneck style and featured small, ruched cups that were spaced wide apart exposing her deep cleavage. In addition to the plunging neckline, the deep-cut sides teased even more of her buxom curves. The revealing design was mirrored by the itty-bitty bottoms, which boasted an incredible high cut and a scooped waistline that bared her tummy.

The swimsuit sported an earth-toned palette that incorporated mahogany and ecru hues intertwined with black tendrils. The color scheme accentuated Laura’s bronzed tan, while also complementing her raven tresses. The model added some bling to her attire with her signature gold bangle bracelet. A matching necklace adorned her décolletage, sporting an L-shaped pendant that nearly descended into her cleavage.

As usual, the Aussie smokeshow paired her outfit with a chic glam, emphasizing her already beautiful features with voluminous lashes and what appeared to be a glossy pink-nude lipstick. The makeup application also seemed to include sculpted eyebrows, highlighter on her cheeks, and a discrete blush. The brunette pulled back her hair into a sleek updo. Her brown highlights — which Laura debuted on Instagram last month in another bikini post — framed her face, brushing over one shoulder and grazing her bosom.
The model made sure to credit Fashion Nova for the animal-print swimwear in her caption, adding a playful touch with an emoji of a coiled snake. As expected, the upload didn’t fail to capture fans’ attention, reeling in more than 14,200 likes and a little shy of 400 messages overnight.

Fellow models flocked to the comments section to compliment Laura for her eye-popping look.

“Hot AF,” wrote Aussie hottie Abby Dowse , leaving a black heart at the end of her post.
“Stunning,” remarked Canadian beauty Valerie Cossette, in a message prefaced by a two-hearts emoji.

Russian model Nina Serebrova also noticed the smoking-hot look, chiming in with three hearts.

Laura’s less famous followers had plenty to say about the steamy post, as well.

“That’s a body to admire,” penned one Instagrammer, who added a fire emoji.

“You are absolutely breathtakingly beautiful,” read another comment, trailed by a string of hearts.

Laura frequently collaborates with Fashion Nova, often showcasing the label’s swimwear on her page. The stunner recently rocked the snakeskin-print look in a bedroom snap shared last week, wherein she modeled a pink bikini, as covered by The Inquisitr at the time. That post has been liked more than 21,500 times since it was shared.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/laura-amy-leaves-little-to-the-imagination-in-a-skimpy-snakeskin-print-bikini/

Romance / Here Is The Single Mother With The Most Dangerous BOOTY And Curves On Instagram by 20Ebisco: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2020
Tuesday, 14 July 2020 – A single mother is causing massive chaos on Instagram not because of doing something great to impress the society, but because of her massive derriere and curves.

The single mother of one has a big booty and voluptuous curves which make wet crack peddlers Vera Sidika and Amber Ray look like a joke.

Such booty and curves can take her places if she utilizes them well because there are well loaded men like Joho, who are ready to splash money on such women with big derrieres.

Check out some of her photos flaunting what her mama gave her.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/here-is-the-single-mother-with-the-most-dangerous-booty-and-curves-on-instagram-right-now-approach-with-caution-sexy-photos/

Romance / 5 Bedroom Mistakes Men Make, According To Women by 20Ebisco: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2020
Women are complicated. And when it comes to the bedroom, sometimes they don’t tell you what they really want.

So it can leave you wondering:

What do women like in bed?

Let’s find out.

Judging her excitement by how wet she gets

“A lot of men take it really personally if we need lube, and they almost see it as a small sign of failure. But every woman’s natural lubrication is different and I wish more men realized that. For me, no matter how turned on I am, I always need lube to help get things started.” – Jamie, 29

Thinking intimacy starts in the bedroom

“I know that men may go from 0 to 60 in three seconds, but for us it’s different. I need affection beforehand. A little kissing and hugging go a long way.” – Mabel, 32

3. Bad hygiene

“I once dated a guy who didn’t scrub his feet in the shower. The smell was awful and completely killed the mood. So one of the most important bedroom tips for men is to literally wash from head to toe.” – Tiara, 29

Not manscaping

“It doesn’t have to be completely bald down there, but I prefer it when a man is trimmed. Plus, it makes your junk look bigger when it’s not hidden in a forest of hair.” – Jessica, 28

5. Assuming she’s just like your last partner

“Every woman is different. And it’s not that you can’t apply your old skills to your new relationship. But you have to be willing to try new things based on what we like.” – Jessica, 30

So what do you do about it?

Talk about love making outside the bedroom. Learn what your partner likes. Share fun intimacy ideas with each other.

And don’t just wait until you’re in the bedroom to try to figure it all out. A great love life starts with communication.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/5-bedroom-mistakes-men-make-according-to-women/

Romance / ‘it’s All Natural Baby, I Don’t Do Fake Boobs’ – Instagram Comedienne Ada La Pin by 20Ebisco: 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Popular Instagram comedienne, Ada Ebere, also known as Ada la Pinky has disclosed that contrary to people’s belief that she had a breast enlargement surgery, her big boobs are actually natural.

In an up-close interview with PUNCH she gave an insight into how people perceive her boobs to be fake and all that. She said:
“People believe that my boobs are too big to be real but they are 100 percent natural. I have never done any surgery to make my boobs bigger. I used to be skinny a few years back until I began to gain weight. As I grew bigger, my also boobs grew. If one gains weight, every part of one’s body would become bigger.”

She was asked on how she started her career and she said:
“I started my career as a dancer and video vixen with the help of Clarence Peters. However, when I started gaining weight, I could no longer continue being a vixen. I felt I didn’t fit in anymore because of my size, so I decided to switch to comedy. My life has always been about entertaining people. I realized I had to do something better, hence I switched to comedy.”
“I have never used my fame to get anything for free. As a matter of fact, reverse is the case because I even give out. I feel I have been blessed, so I should also be a blessing to others,”

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/its-all-natural-baby-i-dont-do-fake-boobs-instagram-comedienne-ada-la-pinky-cries-out/

Celebrities / See The Reason Why Rita Dominic Is Still Single At Age 45 by 20Ebisco: 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
One of the most versatile Nollywood actress and talented is Rita Dominic. The actress have been in the movie industry for about 20 years. She has featured in over 300 movies and has received multiple awards for her contribution to the movie industry.

Actress and entrepreneur Rita Dominic turned 45 yesterday July 12, 2020. Many gushed over her ageless skin and beauty. The 45-year old actress is still single and has no child yet.
Regina Daniels Discloses What Coronavirus Did To Her

Rita Dominic has disclosed the reason why she’s still single and childless at age 45. According to the actress, most of the men she got involved with come with their own selfish interest but not to settle down with her. She has however not found a man of her dreams yet.

Disclosing more, she revealed that some of the relationships go to a point of marriage but something happens and they both part ways. Rita Dominic also stated that grown-up men cannot be changed especially when they have attitudinal attitude.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/see-the-reason-why-rita-dominic-is-still-single-at-age-45/

Fashion / Checkout These Trendy Aso Ebi Styles For Owambe by 20Ebisco: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2020
Checkout These Trendy Aso ebi Styles for Owambe, It was seven days all through as various women were seen getting their provocative on as they shook various dresses.

This was not diverse in the Asoebi world as we watched a variety of Asoebi styles being shown on the gram. Look at some stunning styles beneath.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/checkout-these-trendy-aso-ebi-styles-for-owambe/

Celebrities / Britney Spears Responds To A Fuss: ‘i’m Actually Happy On Social Media by 20Ebisco: 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
The videos that Britney Spears puts on social media have been the subject of discussion again in recent days. However, according to the singer, there is no reason to worry about her behavior, because she is happy, she writes on Instagram.

Spears videos are a regular topic of discussion, often using the hashtag #FreeBritney. Fans are concerned about the singer and even think that she uses codes in her videos to ask for help. Her father has been a curator of her possessions and financial affairs since her mental health problems in 2007; fans want to “free her” from this.

Although concerns are regularly voiced about Spears’s “strange” online behavior and she is doubtful that she will post the content voluntarily, Spears writes on Instagram that the videos show her joy.

“I get that some people don’t like or even understand my posts, but that’s how I am when I’m happy. This is my authentic self; but then it won’t be. I want to inspire people to do the same and be themselves , without wanting to make others happy. That is the key to happiness, “the singer writes.

Spears, who scored big hits worldwide with pop classics likeBaby… One More Time, ToxicinOops!… I Did It Again, released her most recent albumGloryin 2016.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/britney-spears-responds-to-a-fuss-im-actually-happy-on-social-media/

Pets / See What Happened To My Boss After I Killed These Big Snake In My House by 20Ebisco: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
How are you doing in the present day? My title is J.Okay Atoyebi and I work in a poultry farm in Kwara State. And my boss could be very good although he’s very strict with me. So just lately one thing occurred in my workplace.

Proceed to study if you wish to know the main points!

As I’ve mentioned earlier, I work with a poultry farm that is close to my condo. And we make plenty of clients in my workplace even though the fee could be very low however at the very least I am nonetheless dwelling a superb life.

However, because of the Covid-19 pandemic I sadly misplaced my job and every little thing went off for me. To even get each day meal to eat has turned out to be an issue for me.

That was not sufficient, my girlfriend additionally left me attributable to this. She left the trigger I could not take excellent care of her.

On a devoted day whereas I used to be sleeping in my home, I began listening to some humorous actions underneath my mattress. And earlier than I may even examine underneath the mattress, the unusual animal crawled out and it was a giant snake. I could not even wait to scream for assist, I instantly ran out of the home, and I known as my neighbors for assistance. We had been capable of killing it and probably the most surprising half was that.

After the incident, there was a brand new flip round in my life, I’ve even resumed work in one other place that pays me occasions three of my earlier wage. However simply yesterday I obtained a name that my former boss has been hospitalized because the final day that I killed that snake in my home and he desires me to come back and see him within the hospital.

Please what ought to I do?

Ought to I am going and meet him?

Or ought to I proceed to leave my life since every little thing is making sense for me now?

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/see-what-happened-to-my-boss-after-i-killed-these-big-snake-in-my-house/

Romance / I’m Too Young To Get Married – Certified Thigh Vendor, CORAZON KWAMBOKA, Shouts by 20Ebisco: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2020
City socialite, Corazon Kwamboka, has disclosed that she is not ready to get married to gym instructor, Frankie, the father of her unborn child.

The heavily pregnant socialite has been dating Frankie for close to 1 year after she parted ways with her white boyfriend, who she milked dry and then returned to the country to invest in business.

After Corazon realized that she was almost hitting the wall without a baby, she trapped the gym instructor.

However, Kwamboka is not planning to get married to Frankie.

Speaking in an online interview with blogger, Edgar Obare, Kwamboka said that even if Frankie proposed to her, she won’t accept the marriage proposal.

“I feel like we have not known each other for long enough to know whether we want to get married.”

“The main focus for now is to be happy.”

“Also, I feel I’m still young for marriage because there’s still much I want to achieve before I bring someone to become part of my life.”

“I just don’t want to get married now. If he proposes, I will say no,”she said.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/im-too-young-to-get-married-certified-thigh-vendor-corazon-kwamboka-shouts-after-trapping-frankie-with-pregnancy/

Religion / Lady Blasted After She Announced She Converted To Christianity by 20Ebisco: 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
A Twitter user who took to the social media platform to announce she has just converted to Christianity, has drawn mixed reactions, as many people blasted her for her decision.

The lady identified as Ema wrote that she hopes her decision is respected and hopes to live in peace with other people. That didn’t go down well with people though as she received a lot of backlash from Muslims who told her she was on her way to hell.

She wrote:

“Today, I converted to Christianity,” Ema wrote, adding, “I hope that you respect my decision.”

Welcoming her into Christendom, some other users assured her she is on the right path and she shouldn’t mind what people from the other religion are saying to her.

See some reactions below:

*** U converted to hell. Am sorry for faith failure.

*** This is the normal, the other one is many times sponsored. How will anyone convert to violence, bomb blasts, terrorism and general global crisis of all kinds. Jesus bless you sis.

*** Romans 10 vs 9. Believing in Jesus Christ for me is different from the Christian Religion. There are so many Christian practices that are not even Biblical. Read your own Bible and beware of deception.

*** You’ll never regret this decision…. btw, converting alone isn’t enough. Accept christ also and make him your Lord and you’ll never in your life regret this decision… greatness awaits you

*** The notion of god was created by early humans to understand the Universe. It’s impossible for our mammal brains to fathom the vastness and complexities of existence. Anything other than agnosticism is wishful thinking. Religion is a safe-space for people afraid to die.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/lady-blasted-after-she-announced-she-converted-to-christianity/

Politics / TOP STORY: Nigeria Set For Another Total Lockdown by 20Ebisco: 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
The federal government has threatened to impose a fresh lockdown in another two weeks.

This follows the increasing rate of COVID-19 cases in the country, especially among people in authority.

Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, Boss Mustapha, on Monday lamented that it was directly affecting governance and security in the country.

Mustapha, speaking at the task force press briefing in Abuja, admitted the possibility of ordering a fresh total lockdown to curtail further spread of the virus.

He, however, said events of coming weeks would determine the next line of action.

“We will not speculate on what will happen in future, but we will protect the lives of Nigerians.

“To achieve that, if it means to lock down again, we will not shy away from that responsibility.

“We will recommend to the President who will look at the report and take a decision on our recommendation. What happens in the next two three weeks will determine what we will do,” Mustapha said.

Mustapha’s warning comes after Governors David Umahi of Ebonyi, Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta and Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo, recently contracted the virus.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/top-story-nigeria-set-for-another-total-lockdown/

Romance / Leaked ‘atopa’ Video Of A Manager & His Co-worker Surface Online by 20Ebisco: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2020
A leaked video picking much attention and raising eye brawl on social media opens with a scene of a perceived manager busily chopping one of his staff members during working hours.

According to our background checks, they both work for a particular filling station but as to what triggered their awkward gesture, one cannot tell.

In the viral video, the worker, seen to be a lady was sitting on the laps of the manager whiles they kiss each other teasingly. Hmm as if that is not enough.

Though the name of the two is unknown, rumor has it that the man in the viral video is the manager of the filling station in Abuja and the lady in question also happens to be a pump attendant in the same filling station.

Watch Video Here: https://www.mcebiscoo.com/leaked-atopa-video-of-a-manager-his-co-worker-surface-online/

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/leaked-atopa-video-of-a-manager-his-co-worker-surface-online/

Health / MUST READ: 12 Home Remedies For Yeast Infections by 20Ebisco: 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
1. Apple cider vinegar

Apple cider vinegar has been found to inhibit the growth of candida alb i cans, the strain of fungi that typically causes yeast infections. To use this natural remedy, run a bath and add a half cup of apple cider vinegar and soak in the bath for at least 20 minutes. 

Never use apple cider vinegar at full strength. Because of apple cider’s ability to kill bacteria and fungi, it could also kill the healthy bacteria in the body. Dilute apple cider vinegar before using it .

2. Boric acid

Boric acid vaginal suppositories remedy yeast infections because of boric acid’s antiseptic properties. While research supports the use of these suppositories, it concludes that this should only be used for recurrent and hard to treat yeast infections. Because boric acid is so potent, milder treatments should first be used. 

3. Coconut oil

Coconut oil, drawn from the flesh of coconuts, has naturally occurring antifungal properties. A Scientifical study found coconut oil can help inhibit the candida bacteria that causes yeast infections. To utilize this treatment, simply apply coconut oil to the affected area.

4. Cranberry juice or pills

Cranberry juice has been found to help with urinary tract infections by preventing the formation of the candida albicans (the fungus that causes yeast infections). While studies have not shown its ability to help cure candida albicans in the vagina, some women claim to have results. Cranberry juice and pills are also very high in vitamin C, which can also help prevent infection.

5. Douching

Over-the-counter douches may combat yeast infections and relieve inflammation and irritation. However, most studies show adverse effects of douching, and few studies give positive outcomes. According to the Office of Women’s Health, doctors recommend that women do not douche because douching can lead to problems getting pregnant, vaginal infections, and sexually transmitted infections (STIs).

6. Garlic

Garlic and garlic oil are well-known antifungal agents. Studies have even found it to have antifungal activity against candida albicans. While more traditional approaches may recommend inserting the garlic clove directly into the vagina, a less invasive approach is to simply add more fresh garlic to food and incorporate it into more meals.

7. Hydrogen peroxide

Hydrogen peroxide is a strong antiseptic that has been found to kill yeast. It has not been studied specifically on vaginal infection strains of yeast. Before applying to the vagina, be sure to dilute the hydrogen peroxide first.

8. Oregano oil

Oregano oil, or origanum oil, has been shown to inhibit the growth of candida albicans. To use oregano oil, use a couple of drops in a carrier agent, like coconut oil or olive oil, and apply to the affected area.

9. Probiotics

Probiotics contain live bacteria, such as the bacteria Lactobacillus acidophilus, which helps foster a healthy balance of bacterias in the vagina. They may treat or prevent bacterial vaginosis and urinary tract infections in addition to yeast infections.

However, like many natural remedies, there is a lack of evidence that probiotics cure yeast infections. Researchers are still studying probiotics for yeast infections, but many doctors recommend taking one whenever an antibiotic is prescribed, as yeast infections are a possible side effect of antibiotics.

10. Tea tree oil

Tea tree oil is an essential oil with antifungal properties, that some people claim to cure yeast infections. It works by killing the cell walls and membranes of the yeast. While more studies are currently needed, a 2015 study found that vaginal suppositories containing tea tree oil were able to work as a fungicidal agent thereby killing the candida albicans.

As with all essential oils, use a few drops of tea tree oil with a carrier oil when using it on the body. Women can purchase vaginal suppositories with tea tree oil online.

11. Vitamin C

Vitamin C boosts the body’s immunity and, with a strengthened immune system, the body is able to fight off a yeast infection better. Add more vitamin C by taking a supplement or eating vitamin C-rich fruits and vegetables like oranges and broccoli.

12. Yogurt

Yogurt (with live and active cultures) is a good way to treat yeast infections because of its high probiotic concentrate. As mentioned above, probiotics can help fight off candida albicans. While eating yogurt with probiotics can improve yeast infections, some women even find relief in soaking a tampon in yogurt and inserting it vaginally, remembering to change it frequently. With this technique only use plain, unsweetened yogurt or unsweetened Greek yogurt. Yogurt containing sugar would help the candida grow and flourish.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/must-read-12-home-remedies-for-yeast-infections/

Celebrities / Facebook Will Shuts Down Group Stories – Effective As Of September 26th by 20Ebisco: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2020
The social media mammoth isn’t giving much notice either, the move is effective from 26th September.

The Social Network only recently announced the addition of a multi-contributor Stories option for public figures, and now it’s followed that new feature up by removing 'Group Stories' functionality. That enabled Facebook group members to be a part of a Story that was common to the whole group.

Facebook made the announcement last week: "On September 26th, we will be sunsetting group stories. At that point, no new group stories can be posted, and existing group stories will be deleted. Members and admins can continue to use stories from their personal profile or make a post in the group to share moments from their lives."

The reason for the rather hurried withdrawal of service isn’t completely clear. The feature was only rolled out fully as recently as October 2018, and while the move provided users with added functionality, maintaining groups became harder work for admins. Just before that roll-out, Facebook granted admins the power to mute or block members who spammed or posted irrelevant content in group Stories. They were also given the ability to delete or report any contributions they deemed inappropriate.

As soon as September 26th happens, that’s that. Facebook tells us that archived group Stories will be viewable after the deadline, but users won’t be able to share them. Any admin-queued items will also be deleted at that time. While it seems evident that for admins, the added functionality of group Stories brought a whole bunch of hassle they didn’t want, the dramatic withdrawal of the feature could well point to something else going on behind the scenes. Nobody knows right now, and perhaps we never will know. All we can be sure of is that group Stories is disappearing in a hurry, soon.

The cynics among us may well point to this move as being a sign that everything with Stories is not as rosy as Facebook would have us believe. The figures tend to say different, however – Facebook group Stories is on the rise and it might be a bit of a leap to suggest that the withdrawal of one small element of the feature spells doom. Opening up a group story and permitting various actors to add any content they wished to add could just have been a step too far, given the nature of the internet and the time-consuming nature of moderating and administering a group with an open forum.

It’s worth a heads-up at this point to any of you guys that developed strategies to engage via the group Stories feature. Come Thursday, it will be no more, so you had better get back to the drawing board!

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/facebook-will-shuts-down-group-stories-effective-as-of-september-26th/

Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Mercy Eke Is Not Slowing Down As She Looks Stunning In New Photos by 20Ebisco: 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
The winner of big brother Nigeria pepper dem season, Mercy Eke seems not to Ben slowing down as she drops some nice photos of her self, looking all radiant.

Rocking a white top showing off her bikini outfit and pink joggers adding a lovely sneakers to it says a whole lot about how fashionable Mercy can be.

She put out this picture with this caption high tides and good vibes.

Believe you me, seeing this pictures you will agree that the tides so high and the vibes are so unique.

A fan said can you slay on any dress and not look stunning in it, I don’t think so because you slay beautifully well in all your outfit.

check out the beautiful photos below;

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/bbnaijas-mercy-eke-is-not-slowing-down-as-she-looks-stunning-in-new-photos/

Jobs/Vacancies / Philippine Government To Offer Jobs At Home For Returning Filipinos by 20Ebisco: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
The returning Filipinos who arrived Sunday in the city from Sabah in Malaysia say they are thankful they are finally home.
Junjun left the Philippines in 2018, hoping for greener pasture in Malaysia, but was arrested due to lack of proper documents.
A total of 395 returning Filipinos were able to ride on this first trip, according to official data.

ZAMBOANGA CITY, Philippines July 5 (PIA) - The returning Filipinos who arrived Sunday in the city from Sabah in Malaysia say they are thankful they are finally home after their travel was organized by the government.

Junjun (not his real name) left the Philippines in 2018, hoping for greener pasture in Malaysia, but was arrested due to lack of proper documents.

"Napreso kami dun," he said. (We were sent to prison.)

Junjun said he knew the risks but still left. He worked for a while in a logging company, but was arrested by Malaysian authorities after having been discovered to lack documents.

Junjun does not want to return to Malaysia after the difficulties he encountered, and is looking to the Philippine government to provide opportunities at home.

"Yun yung kailangan namin, ayaw na naming bumalik ang hirap doon," he said. (That is what we need, we do not want to return, it is very difficult there.)

Junjun said he returned home practically without a single cent in his pocket. His experience is a commonality shared by the returning Filipinos who arrived on Sunday.

In a press briefing on Sunday morning, Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Regional Director Fatima Caminan said the government has put in place livelihood measures for returning Filipinos.

"We would like our returning Filipinos to stay in the Philippines and access the programs of government so they won't have to be forced to go back and look for livelihood in difficult situations," Director Caminan said.

A total of 395 returning Filipinos were able to ride on this first trip, according to official data. The boat stopped over Bongao, Tawi-Tawi where some 298 passengers disembarked. The remaining 97 are composed of 13 from Zamboanga City, 3 from Zamboanga Sibugay, 5 from Zamboanga del Sur, 8 from Zamboanga del Norte, 16 from Basilan, 36 from Sulu, 1 from Mapun, Tawi-Tawi and 15 from other regions. The DSWD said it will will ferry the non-Zamboanga City passengers to their respective provinces, while the Zamboanga City-based returning Filipinos will still be subjected to quarantine in an isolation facility.

Meanwhile, returnees from Sulu, Basilan and the one from Mapun who cannot immediately go home due to unavailability of boat trips will temporarily stay at the DSWD Center in barangay Talon-Talon, the Office of Civil Defense (OCD) regional director and Regional Disaster Risk Reduction and Management (RDRRMC) chairperson Manuel Luis Ochotorena said Sunday. The REFs were provided with cash assistance, travel allowances, meals and family food packs provided by the DSWD and Senator Christopher Lawrence "Bong" Go's office.

An approximate 5,300 returning Filipinos will return from Sabah in the coming months, said Director Ochotorena. Batches composed of up to 395 persons will arrive in 15-day intervals, and all will be subject to rapid testing for COVID-19, he added. "If they tested positive, they will not be allowed to board," he emphasized.

The REFs' arrival was facilitated by government agencies that include the Philippine Ports Authority (PPA), Office of Civil Defense (OCD), Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD), Ministry of Social Services and Development - BARMM, Philippine Information Agency (PIA), Joint Task Force Zamboanga (JTF-Zamboanga), National Commission on Muslim Filipinos (NCMF), PNP-Maritime Group, Zamboanga City Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office (ZCDRRMO), Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP), Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ), Armed Forces of the Philippines - Western Mindanao Command (AFP-WESTMINCOM), Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG), Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA), Department of Health (DOH), Police Regional Office 9 (PRO-9), the Office of Senator Christopher Lawrence "Bong" Go, the City Health Office (CHO) and the local government units of Zamboanga City and of the ROFs' home provinces and cities. (NBE/DIS/PIA9-ZAMSULTA)

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/philippine-government-to-offer-jobs-at-home-for-returning-filipinos/

Celebrities / JUST IN: Kanye West Announces That He Is Running For President Of This US by 20Ebisco: 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kanye West has announced his plans to run for president in 2020.

The 43-year-old Billionaire rapper made the announcement on Saturday night, July 4, via his official Twitter account.

He wrote: “We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future. I am running for president of the United States! #2020VISION."

The announcement was endorsed by Tesla and SpaceX CEO, Elon Musk who tweeted: “You have my full support!”

Recall that at the MTV VMAs in 2015, West first announced that he would be running for president in 2020. “As you probably could have guessed by this moment, in 2020, I have decided to run for president,” he said.

Last November, during a speech at the Fast Company Innovation Festival, he announced again he would be running in 2024. When the audience laughed at his announcement, West replied, “What y’all laughing at? We would create so many jobs! I’m not going to run, I’m going to walk.”

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/just-in-kanye-west-announces-that-he-is-running-for-president-of-this-us/

Celebrities / “I Haven’t Been Kissed In So Long, I’m A Virgin Again” – Rapper Eva Alordiah by 20Ebisco: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2020
Reveals Nigerian rapper and writer, Eva Alordiah has revealed the current state of her sexual life.
The 31-year-old took to Twitter and Instagram to say that she has not kissed in a long time and that she’s a virgin again.

Read what she wrote below: https://www.mcebiscoo.com/i-havent-been-kissed-in-so-long-im-a-virgin-again-rapper-eva-alordiah/

Celebrities / My Husband Grabs Me Everywhere – Actress Anita Joseph Says by 20Ebisco: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
Popular Nollywood actress Anita Joseph has shared with fans some details of her intimacy with her husband, Michael Fisayo aka MC Fish.

Whilst addressing fans on how married women should keep up with their form and looks after having children so as to still looks very attractive to their husband, Anita Joseph said that her husband grabs her any part of her body because of how inviting she always presents herself.

She wrote;

“Married women listen, this is the time the showing off starts. Open your eyes, when you are in the kitchen be sweet and hot.

You need to see me in the kitchen, my husband grabs me everywhere. That you are married with kids doesn’t mean you should not do shakara, this is the time to do shakara. Why are you tying wrapper? The man will run away.

Your husband needs to see you how you were when you guys met. I know some things might have changed, but keep up. Don’t be like a mad woman, take care of yourself,”

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/my-husband-grabs-me-everywhere-actress-anita-joseph-says/

Celebrities / “keep Making Me Happy And Proud” – Toyin Abraham Congratulate Bukunmi Oluwasina by 20Ebisco: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
Versatile Yoruba Nollywood Movie Actress Toyin Abraham have congratulate Actress Bukunmi Oluwasina On her new achievement.

Bukunmi Oluwashina shared the news of her achievement on Instagram and celebrated self as the best lead actress of the year

She wrote:- “it’s a good way to start a new month, I’m dedicating this award to all bukunmi oluwasina’s fans around the globe. Thank you I love you. @nigeriaachieversawards this means a lot to me. I’m honored. Thanks to everyone who voted. I really do love and appreciate you all. Let’s keep winning”

Toyin Aimakhu, Jide Awobona, Abiola Adebayo and others celebrated with her. Toyin Abraham wrote in the comment section- “ Congratulations my love, keep making me happy and proud”

See their congratulation message below 

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/keep-making-me-happy-and-proud-toyin-abraham-congratulate-bukunmi-oluwasina-on-her-new-achievement/

Romance / Slay Queen Twerking Exposing Her Private Part Hits Online by 20Ebisco: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
A slay queen in a new video was seen twerking.

Although her face wasn’t seen, the slay was wearing just a blue transparent dress as she was proud of whatever she was doing.

In the latter part of her twerking video, she pushes her private part more closer to the camera.

Due to our site policies, we can’t upload the video here but you can watch here:

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/slay-queen-twerking-exposing-her-private-part-hits-online/

1 Like

Sports / Ramos Shoots Madrid 4 Points Clear Of Barcelona by 20Ebisco: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2020
Captain fantastic Sergio Ramos scored the only goal of the game from the penalty spot as Real Madrid beat Getafe 1-0.

The victory shot them four points clear of rivals Barcelona, as the race for La Liga title enters the home stretch.

Madrid faced a stubborn, hard-tackling Getafe at the Alfredo di Stefano Stadium on Thursday.

It was a very edgy Madrid derby as the visitors frustrated their hosts. Notable was that the two teams shared evenly 10 yellow cards.

But captain Ramos secured a precious victory 11 minutes from time after Mathias Olivera was adjudged to have fouled Dani Carvajal.

Victory for Madrid who rested Eden Hazard, was their sixth in a row and they are strong favourites to dethrone stuttering Barcelona with five matches to play.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/ramos-shoots-madrid-4-points-clear-of-barcelona/

2 Likes

Celebrities / Nollywood Actor, Mike Godson Shares A Totally Nude Photo Of Himself With An "Exp by 20Ebisco: 6:43am On Aug 10, 2019
According to the actor, "some one created a fake nude Photoshoped picture with my head on it, using it to defraud women. This is the hight of stupidity. Who ever you are, shame on you. I'll catch you soon I promise! and it will be my turn".

See The Full Photos Here: https://www.mcebiscoo.com/nollywood-actor-mike-godson-shares-a-totally-nude-photo-of-himself-with-an-explantion/

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.