Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,118 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

See The Reason Why Rita Dominic Is Still Single At Age 45 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Reason Why Rita Dominic Is Still Single At Age 45 (754 Views)

Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory / Rita Dominic Is All Shades Of Beauty As She Steps Out In Style / Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Why Rita Dominic Is Still Single At Age 45 by 20Ebisco: 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
One of the most versatile Nollywood actress and talented is Rita Dominic. The actress have been in the movie industry for about 20 years. She has featured in over 300 movies and has received multiple awards for her contribution to the movie industry.

Actress and entrepreneur Rita Dominic turned 45 yesterday July 12, 2020. Many gushed over her ageless skin and beauty. The 45-year old actress is still single and has no child yet.
Regina Daniels Discloses What Coronavirus Did To Her

Rita Dominic has disclosed the reason why she’s still single and childless at age 45. According to the actress, most of the men she got involved with come with their own selfish interest but not to settle down with her. She has however not found a man of her dreams yet.

Disclosing more, she revealed that some of the relationships go to a point of marriage but something happens and they both part ways. Rita Dominic also stated that grown-up men cannot be changed especially when they have attitudinal attitude.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/see-the-reason-why-rita-dominic-is-still-single-at-age-45/

Re: See The Reason Why Rita Dominic Is Still Single At Age 45 by Goldp5988(f): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
My dear Ri, I understand your point well but try and compromise please, note that nobody is perfect, so also men will have something bad to say about you.
Re: See The Reason Why Rita Dominic Is Still Single At Age 45 by offset67(m): 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
u have no dammn reason
Re: See The Reason Why Rita Dominic Is Still Single At Age 45 by judedwriter(m): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
Spirit husband tinz....

(1) (Reply)

Davido Signs May D To DMW / Pastor & Star Actress: Cute Photos From Sunday Family Outing / Bbnaija : I Cannot Wait To Have Sex With Neo, Vee Tells Laycon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.