Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics (49770 Views)

New Visa Policy For Nigerians Traveling To Indonesia, NDLEA To Be Involved / Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians / Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by iamord(m): 7:26am On Jan 19, 2015
Joavid:

Wow. Are you in the business?
lol! Nah!! Am just well informed. smiley
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 19, 2015
iamord:
lol! Nah!! Am just well informed. smiley

Ahhh! Thank God! smiley
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by Tokyo50: 7:31am On Jan 19, 2015
lawanson44:
God will soon retaliate again by making their airline go missing. It happened before, it will hapen again. Malaysian Airlines and Air Asia (Indonesian Owned Airline)

Again, you lack common sense. You can easily Google and know that Airasia is Malaysian owned and it has nothing to do with God retaliation. Does your God want you to sell drugs to harm your community?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by MadCow1: 7:33am On Jan 19, 2015
drehdinho:

So that's the kind of penealty you think should be melted on a drug pedller?
Saying someone else's idea is pointless shows anything but maturity in you.
Don't you worry, someone shall say to you ,'pointless' when you have one of your loved ones in situations like this
Let's learn how to tolerate and love others.

Only people with criminal intent focus on the punishment rather than the crime.
The Man who picks up a Gun to go rob an individual knows that the penalty for being caught is imprisonment or death and by choosing to go ahead with the robbery means he has accepted the consequences of his actions.
Punishments would be useless without crimes.
His drugs would have ruined people's lives and eve killed some, how about you go chew on that whilst you attack me..

Focus on the crime not the punishment.

The fact of the matter remains that he knowingly smuggled drugs into An Asian Country which everybody knows carries the death penalty. If the fear of death didn't stop him from committing the crime, then what exactly are you coming at me for? What exactly could be a greater hinderance to committing a crime than Death?

If you enter into a Sharia state and go sleep with another mans wife knowing fully well that the penalty would be stoning to death, then you had what was coming to you. If you don't do crime, then you would not serve the punishment.

If my loved one is stupid enough to get involved in a Crime that carries the death penalty, then Lord have mercy on his or her soul.. SIMPLE AS THAT.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by tonididdy(m): 7:54am On Jan 19, 2015
shinejackie:

l don park, selling drug no be fast lane na slow lane undecided if u like follow fast lane, na your toro be that.... cool
why yo think its a piece of cake to sell drugs.?
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by iamord(m): 7:54am On Jan 19, 2015
Joavid:

Ahhh! Thank God! smiley
haha! I sure Don't want to end up like him, he is a product of his society.. its not always about having the liver to do daring things , but sense, you can stay in your country and make some cool money legit, that's what we have brains for.. It might not come as we expect, but one thing for sure is that you will sleep with your two eyes closed. Btw the increasing amount of nigerians involved in crime is escalating as the years go by, and it has to be looked into, day in day out a nigerian is arrested for one issue or the other.. There must be some serious moral decline, there is need for moral restructuring in communities and family, which is the grass root.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by onatisi(m): 7:57am On Jan 19, 2015
Tokyo50:
It is really sad to read some of the nonsense i read here. It goes to show that even if you have means to get facts and knowledge at your fingertip, you will miss it if you have nothing between your ears to think straight.

Some facts :

1. The so-called civilized nation of America jails more people than even communist China. They also practice capital punishment through lethal dose of injection and electric chair. And if you think Nigeria is harsh, you can be jailed for life if you are a repeat offender in some states by their so called 3-strikes you are out. For example, you can face serious time in jail if you steal even a toy at a bookshop as long as you steal it 3 times. Now, why does this stop Nigerians from applying for American visas?

2. Whenever there is a diplomatic row between nations, it is common for the Ambassasirs to be recalled for "consultations". It does not mean that the embassies are shut. The relations are strained but mostly get back to normal after few months. The global world makes it impossible to ignore trading partners for too long. Countries always act outside the box. Business always comes before emotions!

3. EU countries are against capital punishment because they have a tiny population to govern. It is easier to control crime when you have 5 million people than 250 million people. The size of EU is the same as DR Congo with 28 countries ruling the population of 350.

4. Indosians unlike Nigerians no not venture overseas much. Only 10 million or so work mainly as maids or cheap labour in ASEAN countries or in the Middle East. Some work as seamen or as chefs in cruise lines. Majority of them prefer to live in their semi prosperous country. However, they have drug problems like many countries. They have tried and failed by jailing dealers. They don't have the resources to deal with the high numbers of drug dealers caught at their borders. There are numerous warnings before you see immigration that drug possession carries death penalty. Actually it's written on the arrival cards too. I have no sympathy whatsoever of drug dealers. The Nigerian executed could have worked legally like most Indonesians but he wanted to poison people and get rich fast. The laws were followed, he appealed all the way up and the President refused clamancy, rightly so.

4. The previous President, SYB, gave clemency to the cousin of the executed indonesian woman (3 relatives were caught together), after 7 months, she was caught in jail arranging drug shipment from India!!
President Clinton and others before him have also pardoned criminals who raised funds for their elections or worked in their administrations. So, all Politicians use it wisely and unwisely for their own reasons. I am quite certain that the Australians caught with drugs will also be executed very soon. President Widodo is very clear strict when it comes to fighting drugs. He promised no clemency.

5. There are many Nigerians who come to do business and live in Indonesia. I urge them to live a clean life. There are fever and fewer countries which allow easier passage of Nigerian passport holders due to the reputation of the few criminals.Singapore, only 2 hours away from Jakarta, decided to demand visa after many drug dealers were caught there. There are many business opportunities in this 1 billion dollar economy,it doesn't have to be in illegal drugs.

if you talk from now till next year,they will never hear. These drug dealers think they are smarter than everybody in the world. They think every country is like nigeria ,that catches a drug pusher at the airports,parades him on tv, he gives a cock and bull story about how sorry he is and that he ventured into it because of poverty and after 2 months if he can bribe his way out ,he is free.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by OXCUBA: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2015
MOVING DRUGS TO ANY .....ASIAN COUNTRY ..... IS A SUICIDE MISSION ..... EVERY HUSTLER SHOULD HAVE .... KNW THAT .
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by iamord(m): 8:01am On Jan 19, 2015
lawanson44:
God will soon retaliate again by making their airline go missing. It happened before, it will hapen again. Malaysian Airlines and Air Asia (Indonesian Owned Airline)
I doubt you have a brain in your head.... I doubt!
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by iamord(m): 8:09am On Jan 19, 2015
onatisi:
if you talk from now till next year,they will never hear. These drug dealers think they are smarter than everybody in the world. They think every country is like nigeria ,that catches a drug pusher at the airports,parades him on tv, he gives a cock and bull story about how sorry he is and that he ventured into it because of poverty and after 2 months if he can brine his way out ,he is free.
. I laugh when I hear some that get caught say, someone told me to help him hold his|her bag that he wants to go Ease himself, I don't know about it. They don't know that the security operatives abroad also listen to olamid- story for the gods
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by MadCow1: 8:12am On Jan 19, 2015
iamord:
. I laugh when I hear some that get caught say, someone told me to help him hold his|her bag that he wants to go Ease himself, I don't know about it. They don't know that the security operatives abroad also listen to olamid- story for the gods

They don't know that Olamides 'Story for the Gods' sold multi platinum in Asia.. grin

I call them daredevils. Cos that's exactly what they are doing.
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 19, 2015
MadCow1:

Only people with criminal intent focus on the punishment rather than the crime.
The Man who picks up a Gun to go rob an individual knows that the penalty for being caught is imprisonment or death and by choosing to go ahead with the robbery means he has accepted the consequences of his actions.
Punishments would be useless without crimes.
His drugs would have ruined people's lives and eve killed some, how about you go chew on that whilst you attack me..

Focus on the crime not the punishment.

The fact of the matter remains that he knowingly smuggled drugs into An Asian Country which everybody knows carries the death penalty. If the fear of death didn't stop him from committing the crime, then what exactly are you coming at me for? What exactly could be a greater hinderance to committing a crime than Death?

If you enter into a Sharia state and go sleep with another mans wife knowing fully well that the penalty would be stoning to death, then you had what was coming to you. If you don't do crime, then you would not serve the punishment.

If my loved one is stupid enough to get involved in a Crime that carries the death penalty, then Lord have mercy on his or her soul.. SIMPLE AS THAT.

True, that is the bitter truth many commentators on this thread fail to see, as loving as God is, he punished satan when re rebelled and drove him away from paradise....
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by danvault: 8:23am On Jan 19, 2015
Rawani:

Will they ever listen? The other time it was Uchechukwu Nelson in Malaysia, then Iwuchukwu Amara in Singapore, to mention but a few. It seems Asia/America/UK/South America are too orderly and lawful for the barbarians, yet they keep disgracing Nigeria everywhere they go. I have no mercy for drug traffickers, the lives and families they destroy daily with nerve melting deadly drugs warrants the animals to be hung upside-down and skinned with heated blunt pliers.

Shame.

You are just another devil
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by Tokyo50: 8:27am On Jan 19, 2015
MadCow1:

They don't know that Olamides 'Story for the Gods' sold multi platinum in Asia.. grin

The Nigerian who was executed said he thought the death penalty was ONLY given to Indonesians caught with drugs!! This coming from a man who married an Indonesian and lived there for a dozen years!! He deserved it. Communities are destroyed by drugs.
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by onatisi(m): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2015
iamord:
I wonder oo. I don't know what people think before venturing into such journeys . It is written in black and white the punishment and yet someone believes they are joking that they won't carry it out!!!! If you know u want to be a drug peddler and live then carry it to usa or any other western countries. I think the problem has to do with the ease ppl are able to get asian visas unlike the troubles they go through in securing american visas. So noone wants to spend hundreds of thousands on a us visa only to end up in jail but they know asian visas are always easy to secure .
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by MadCow1: 8:32am On Jan 19, 2015
Tokyo50:

The Nigerian who was executed said he thought the death penalty was ONLY given to Indonesians caught with drugs!! This coming from a man who married an Indonesian and lived there for a dozen years!! He deserved it. Communities are destroyed by drugs.

Now he knows..
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by danvault: 8:35am On Jan 19, 2015
roselynbas:

And cocaine synthesized from coca leaves is also a plant right? undecided . The resultant effect of this drug is hallucination. It makes you feel invisible, untouchable, a touch out of reality. I do not support the death penalty neither do I support someone that does something that can result to the death of others. Make money the right way. You feel pain at the beginning but the resultant effect is better. A lot of us had humble beginnings!

Describing the effects of crack like u've ever had it. Forget what u read about it and give us a firsthand report.
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by iamord(m): 8:39am On Jan 19, 2015
MadCow1:

haha grin I tell you!! They have a book of all the Nigerian formats :-
[s]I am a pastor
Am underage, I came here for my football career
Am a student
What is a cocaine sir
I am the only child
Haa!! So you can see me *baba jazz don fail me!!*
My mum is dying in village so I wanted to get some money to take her to hospital
I swear to God, Buddha, Allah.. I don't know anything about it.
I was set up
The witches from my village sent arrow sir, it now manifested as this white thing I know not of[/s]

And the cla$ssic format grin
this is my first time sir!! grin - its all booked under the sub category *story for the gods* ...

they have the heart, but no sense.. A few have scaled through and gone legit.. But still does not mean another mans story will have an happy ending.. To those that still choose to walk that path.. You know the golden rule *dont get caught!!*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by onatisi(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2015
That poor baby in the pix doesn't even know her father is about to die and that she won't see him again. Na wa oo
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by MadCow1: 8:43am On Jan 19, 2015
iamord:
haha grin I tell you!! They have a book of all the Nigerian formats :-
[s]I am a pastor
Am underage, I came here for my football career
Am a student
What is a cocaine sir
I am the only child
Haa!! So you can see me *baba jazz don fail me!!*
My mum is dying in village so I wanted to get some money to take her to hospital
I swear to God, Buddha, Allah.. I don't know anything about it.
I was set up
The witches from my village sent arrow sir, it now manifested as this white thing I know not of[/s]

And the cla$ssic format grin
this is my first time sir!! grin - its all booked under the sub category *story for the gods* ...

they have the heart, but no sense.. A few have scaled through and gone legit.. But still does not mean another mans story will have an happy ending.. To those that still choose to walk that path.. You know the golden rule *dont get caught!!*

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa....

I have die.. grin
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by iamord(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2015
MadCow1:

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa....

I have die.. grin
. grin that's what's up!
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by iamord(m): 9:13am On Jan 19, 2015
onatisi:
That poor baby in the pix doesn't even know her father is about to die and that she won't see him again. Na wa oo
look that man will have anoda wife + concubines in Nigeria.. They marry nationals to help them get their papers.. Sad tho!
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by iamord(m): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2015
onatisi:
I wonder oo. I don't know what people think before venturing into such journeys . It is written in black and white the punishment and yet someone believes they are joking that they won't carry it out!!!! If you know u want to be a drug peddler and live then carry it to usa or any other western countries. I think the problem has to do with the ease ppl are able to get asian visas unlike the troubles they go through in securing american visas. So noone wants to spend hundreds of thousands on a us visa only to end up in jail but they know asian visas are always easy to secure .
. True talk bro.. Its not always about liver, in the long run legit pays and God will bless the work of your hands
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by RaeMystix: 9:28am On Jan 19, 2015
If you do the crime, be ready to do the time...Into this case, its death.
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 19, 2015
iamord:
haha! I sure Don't want to end up like him, he is a product of his society.. its not always about having the liver to do daring things , but sense, you can stay in your country and make some cool money legit, that's what we have brains for.. It might not come as we expect, but one thing for sure is that you will sleep with your two eyes closed. Btw the increasing amount of nigerians involved in crime is escalating as the years go by, and it has to be looked into, day in day out a nigerian is arrested for one issue or the other.. There must be some serious moral decline, there is need for moral restructuring in communities and family, which is the grass root

You think so?
I mean, the people who engage in these crimes are grown ups. They made a choice.

A lot of people say unemployment. And again, the bad educational system that does not equip students to be employers but employees.
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by iamord(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2015
Joavid:

You think so?
I mean, the people who engage in these crimes are grown ups. They made a choice.

A lot of people say unemployment. And again, the bad educational system that does not equip students to be employers but employees.

why did I say that? in africa unemployment and Poverty is not a new thing, but why is it that in almost every country.. When the word crime is mentioned, nigerians come to mind, am not trying to tag nigerians as such, but its way too much.. Same thing happens in neighboring african countries.. There definitely has to be a moral decline.. Weak education, security and Family institution. This guys evil act did not start in their middle. Age, they have been running things from their teenage years. There are also many young guys and girls doing it.. Many shielding under. Politicians and entertainment industry. There is a moral decline! That's the problem
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2015
iamord:
why did I say that? in africa unemployment and Poverty is not a new thing, but why is it that in almost every country.. When the word crime is mentioned, nigerians come to mind, am not trying to tag nigerians as such, but its way too much.. Same thing happens in neighboring african countries.. There definitely has to be a moral decline.. Weak education, security and Family institution. This guys evil act did not start in their middle. Age, they have been running things from their teenage years. There are also many young guys and girls doing it.. Many shielding under. Politicians and entertainment industry. There is a moral decline! That's the problem

True,l agree with all you said, despite all the messages here don't you see the way the punishment is been condemned instead of the crime, we really need proper orientation and good family values to inculcate working hard, thinking smart, making good choices which the antidote to crime and the fast lane to wealth which sometimes leads to disaster and shame like what we are seeing now...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2015
roselynbas:

And from 1960 till date it is President Jonathan that stole all our treasury? Do your checks among the polity and find out all the embezzlers of our national treasury.What did Buhari forget at the seat he wants to go and correct now?

With this your deduction, all Nigerians should peddle drugs because our leaders have failed us right? Good deductive reasoning. 10/10!
u r really dumb...I doubt u were born during buhari's regime...dr was zero tolerance for indiscipline, zero tolerance for corruption....mind u he had to b overthrown by corrupt military top officials dat werent ready to b exposed n relieved of duties...he used just 20mnths....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by iamord(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2015
shinejackie:

True,l agree with all you said, despite all the messages here don't you see the way the punishment is been condemned instead of the crime, we really need proper orientation and good family values to inculcate working hard, thinking smart, making good choices which the antidote to crime and the fast lane to wealth which sometimes leads to disaster and shame like what we are seeing now...
exactly bro.. What do you expect when in a country, a militant can flaunt his wealth and do thanks giving, and people hail him for thatthat's just the height of moral decline.. White is now blue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2015
iamord:
exactly bro.. What do you expect when in a country, a militant can flaunt his wealth and do thanks giving, and people hail him for thatthat's just the height of moral decline.. White is now blue

Yeah..
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2015
iamord:

Don't you think the reason why Nigerians come to mind is because 3 out of like 6 Africans is a Nigerian. We are scattered all over the world in our quest for 'greener pastures' and the whole system at home is not working?

Maybe there is a moral decline; and that would be in the aspect of the average Nigerian that worships money/rich men regardless of how the money is/was made.

Apart from that I see no moral decline -maybe it's because of the environment I was brought up in.
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by onatisi(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nigerians executed for
drugs trafficking
2015-01-19 11:34
Lagos - Daniel Enemuo and
Solomon Okafor, Nigerian
citizens, were executed for
drug trafficking in
Indonesia. The duo are one
of the first convicts to be
killed under the newly
elected president, Joko
Widodo, as the execution
was signed in December,
reports This Day Live.
Although the Nigerian
government pleaded for a
transfer, the Indonesia
state did not agree to the
demands made.
With about 12 Nigerian
citizens currently on death
row, a Nigerian diplomat,
speaking off record, urges
citizens to stay away from
criminal offenses,
especially in other
countries, as the
consequences of offenses
such as this could be very
hard to get out of alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3rd Mainland Bridge Construction Work Causes Ghastly Accident (Graphic Pics) / See The First 3D Zebra Crossing In Nigeria (Photos And Video) / 5 Most Underrated Cities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.