Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics (49805 Views)

New Visa Policy For Nigerians Traveling To Indonesia, NDLEA To Be Involved / Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians / Photos Of The Coffins Where 4 Nigerians To Be Killed In Indonesia Will Be Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by paix(m): 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
End of the road for blood money.
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by tomzman: 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
iyatrustee:
Too bad. I wonder why our people keep peddling drugs in this Asian countries when they know the consequences.

RIP to Him
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
Champele:
You peeps are heartless,this is the kind of judgements we will expect from a dictator.in this 21st century.spits again!
Im not heartless, he knew the consequences of his action before he acted, why couldnt he just make money from a legal job like other people do?

A death penalty might have been to harsh for the crime he committed but then again he still acted knowing very well what he was going to face if he got caught.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by roselynbas(f): 12:23am On Jan 23, 2015
prinznazzy:

u r really dumb...I doubt u were born during buhari's regime...dr was zero tolerance for indiscipline, zero tolerance for corruption....mind u he had to b overthrown by corrupt military top officials dat werent ready to b exposed n relieved of duties...he used just 20mnths....

Well, Mr Metuselah I wasn't born during his time yeah but I had my history lessons. I do not care about what happened in the past. It is forgone issue, I care about my future. He handled PTF in my time. Tell me about it. And pls don't call me dumb, air your views without being insultive after all u claim to be older then u should be wiser.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by roselynbas(f): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
danvault:

Describing the effects of crack like u've ever had it. Forget what u read about it and give us a firsthand report.
if I understand you, the aforementioned are not the effects of crack? You want me to test it so as to give you a first hand report? Very funny. You can try and let us know.
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by Bifwoli: 1:37am On Jan 27, 2015
Champele:
You peeps are heartless,this is the kind of judgements we will expect from a dictator.in this 21st century.spits again!

Do you even have a heart for the thousands killed by overdoses from drugs supplied by these heartless dealers?

Drug dealers kill a lot more people with their evil trade and they never even flinch.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by supereagle(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
shinejackie:
Money is not everything in life, it is better to work with your hands, even if it means sweeping the street to eke out a living than the fast lane, sadly enough some people seeing this will not learn, l pity the kid & the wife left behind, vanity upon vanity, all is vanity..... angry
Pity the son and not the wife, she will give her pussy to another man to sevice, life continues in her own case.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
shinejackie:
Money is not everything in life, it is better to work with your hands, even if it means sweeping the street to eke out a living than the fast lane, sadly enough some people seeing this will not learn, l pity the kid & the wife left behind, vanity upon vanity, all is vanity..... angry
only when embezzlers in Nigeria are killed by firing squad, would sweeping to earn a living be seen as dignified.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. / Kaduna Bride Drowns In Floodwater 5 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) / Plane Forced To Make Emergency Landing After Passenger Refused To Stop Farting (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.