Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? (2158 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / My Goodbye Messages To My Ex,touching Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
I have a sister that I am a bit older than. She is just 15 years old, though she looks like a 19 year old. The problem I'm having is that I'm always uncomfortable with her talking with guys or even letting them touch her, I cant even imagine her staying alone at any university. Because of this reason I accepted going to the same higher institution with her. Is it normal or am I over protective of her?
Re: I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? by Airforce1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
You're touching and talking to other peeps sisters but don't want other guys to talk or touch your sister

Na you wan marry you sister?

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? by Tolexander: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
eesy:
I have a sister that I am a bit older than. She is just 15 years old, though she looks like a 19 year old. The problem I'm having is that I'm always uncomfortable with her talking with guys or even letting them touch her, I cant even imagine her staying alone at any university. Because of this reason I accepted going to the same higher institution with her. Is it normal or am I over protective of her?
are you going to commit inbreeding by marrying your sister?
Re: I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
Its completely normal infact I do worse when ever I see any guy wooing my junior sister I get infuriated I once punched a bloody scornbag who tried to woo my lil sis

Bro its normal keep protecting your sis
Re: I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? by Danhumprey: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
Airforce1:
You're touching and talking to other peeps sisters but don't want other guys to talk or touch your sister

Na you wan marry you sister?
Me sef dey wonder o! Abi dey OP wan claim say him no dey do the same thing to other girls?undecided

Clear case of double-standard! To hell with 'overprotectiveness'!angry

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
It's okay until she's old enough to be responsible for herself.
Re: I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? by SELENAqueensy(f): 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
My cousin tried doing the same thing with me, even to the extent of having erection when he is around me, he gets really angry when I am with a guy and he doesn't hide it, he cries and beg whenever m angry at him, And I finally put a stop to that nonsense o, am abv 20, and I have no intention to marry my blood o

So op, the earlier you put a stop to this, the better for both of you
Re: I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? by major466(m): 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
This habit is normal especially for guys at teenage level so don't worry yourself @Op. You are still growing up.
Re: I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? by LewisO: 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
eesy:
YOU ARE VERY SELFISH! angry
Re: I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
My cousin tried doing the same thing with me, even to the extent of having erection when he is around me, he gets really angry when I am with a guy and he doesn't hide it, he cries and beg whenever m angry at him, And I finally put a stop to that nonsense o, am abv 20, and I have no intention to marry my blood o

No o, mine is not like that o. I dont have erections around my sister neither do I have sexual feelings for her infact I dont discuss sex, have sex or watch any sex scene when she is with me.
Re: I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? by cutieberie1(f): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
hmm op shey z u dat wil marry ha .. d earlier u stop dat d better 4 both of u
Re: I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? by edobor108(m): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
undecidedC yeye talk,u go dy toast other pple sisters bt u no want c ur sister nd boy dy talk,u no gt work
Re: I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
eesy:

No o, mine is not like that o. I dont have erections around my sister neither do I have sexual feelings for her infact I dont discuss sex, have sex or watch any sex scene when she is with me.

Okay oo, then maybe its because she is still young... But please don't act like that when she is up to 18
Re: I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? by zoeee(f): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
mmmm... funny
Re: I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? by MrCork: 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
eesy:

.. WTF...bro .u datin yor sister?... Bro u need serrrrrious medical helps (no ooofense) angry
Re: I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? by Missmossy(f): 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hahaha funny though grin It happens anyway my younger bro was just like that despite the fact that I was older. Its a guy thingy cool

1 Like

Re: I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

when I saw your comment,d 1st thing I do is to check ur dp
It worth it if your cousin doing that

@ op even if you follow her to toilet,you will surely know ur place when the time comes
Re: I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
Wetin be my own,you only have one life to live
Re: I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? by alberto2k(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
Bro check yourself

Na ur Conscience dey choke u so
Re: I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? by Anibabe(f): 12:07am On Jul 03, 2015
nonsense thread
Re: I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? by cronsberg: 12:26am On Jul 03, 2015
hahaha, na so one of my friends dey form angry and hostile to me just because i was toasting his sister. Mind you the guy impregnated and has children with two different people's sisters o. I told him he can go to hell. Whether he likes it or not, somebody will eventually toast, have sex with, and marry his sis. Ain't nothing he can do about it, except he is secretly in love with his sis and want to marry her. In my case, my younger sister brought her boyfriend home and when i came home, told me point blank that this is her boyfriend, i just greeted the guy and proceeded to my the rest of my life. absolutely normal
Re: I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal? by sarmiie(m): 1:46am On Jul 03, 2015
normal till she enters university.....then it becomes something Dr Freud would love.

(1) (Reply)

See The Joke That Broke Their 8year Relationship(plz Read & Learn) / Ladies Wat Wil U Do If U Found Out Dat U Arent D Only 1 Datin Dis Guy. / How Does It Feel To Be In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.