Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure (107620 Views)

Fred Ekata Dies Of Kidney Disease (Pictures) / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / BREAKING NEWS: Top Nollywood Actor, Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by MsVenza(f): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2015
What Idontbelieveit!
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 19, 2015
Nawa oooo. This is indeed very shocking. RIP.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:07am On Jan 19, 2015
ooh! What a premature depature! R. I. P rare gem.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by 9jatatafo(m): 9:13am On Jan 19, 2015
nelsoelomi:

dont be too fast
take back ur word for now cos its a rumour. Cos he is alive and health.

Confirmed he is dead, it is someone using his fake twitter account that is causing commotion that Muna is alive. The fake twitter account operator have finally agreed that Muna is dead and that he is shutting the fake twitter account. Source: Yaw on Wazobia FM

1 Like

Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by missuniverse(f): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2015
Muna is dead, it'd been confirmed
buh wah I don't understand is y someone would want to cause confusion when such death news gets on air
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by ATinaC(f): 9:32am On Jan 19, 2015
What a sad news. D big question for everyone is 'where will u spend eternity'. Dis is d time to repent!
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2015
J e s u s ooooooo...heyyyyyy...jus like dat?
ds life is really notin
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by FlushDNS: 9:34am On Jan 19, 2015
RIP Muna. Its indeed a sad loss.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by FDiana(f): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2015
RIP handsome
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2015
I always stand in awe of how awesome God is and in amazement of the kind of intelligence he put into man, but in all sometimes, we forget all these are just temporal. May death not only teach us to remember that we have the ability to cry or the ability to be sad,but also that we have the ability to show as much love as we can. Some news is a wake up call for us but we pray we stay in that awakening continually. Just before the beginning of the year, we prayed that God should let us see 2015, some saw it but we are not yet at the end of the first month, death is already stealing people. What and what do our hearts revolve around? Hate? Greed? Seed of discord?Envy? Not rending a helping hand when you have it and someone needs it? Let this be a wake up call, Tomorrow ain't promised . To those we've lost this year already, rest in peace, and to we alive, stay in peace...Great awakening.

2 Likes

Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by bankyblue(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2015
RIP BRO...............
CAN NEVER FORGET THAT FILM......NOT MA ENOUGH cry

BUT COME TO THINK OF IT, CAN U GUYS VIEW THE FOUTH PIX AGAIN! HMMMMM THAT IS THE RESULT OF ORORO#OLAMIDE
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Orikinla(m): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2015
[size=28pt]The AGN has been busy junketing to Abuja to collect millions of naira to campaign for the corrupt administration of GEJ and neglected the welfare of many members like Muna.
Forget, Mrs. Ibinabo Egbuka's crocodile tears.
'Muna is a private person" is a stupid excuse.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE INSURANCE POLICY SHE BRAGGED ABOUT?
WHAT A PITY?
WHO REMEMBERS THE NEGLECTED BEREAVED FAMILIES OF OUR DEPARTED STARS? BUT AGN AND OTHER ORGANIZATIONS USE THEIR LEGACIES TO COLLECT MILLIONS OF NAIRA FROM STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WITHOUT EVEN VISITING THE POOR FAMILIES OF THESE DEPARTED STARS.
WHO REMEMBERS JT TOM WEST?
ONLY DESMOND ELLIOT REMEMBERED HIM AND NOT THE AGN, AMP OR DGN.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by queenprecy(f): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2015
BT he said he is not dead DAT it was just a rumor. so wat do we believe now
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Orikinla(m): 10:56am On Jan 19, 2015
queenprecy:
BT he said he is not dead DAT it was just a rumor. so wat do we believe now

May God be praised if this is false alarm.
I am one of his fans.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Demichaels: 11:00am On Jan 19, 2015
lalasticlala:

[b][/b]

Most of these celebrities live very careless lives. They consume a lot of health complicating substances without a second thought. I was left in awe the first time I worked with Muna in a movie production I was a PA. This guy consumed more than 2 big bottles of LORDS DRY Gin, 3 packets of Cigarettes besides other alcoholic drinks per day for the seven days we camped. I was moved to ask him if he considers the health implications of those substances he simply laughed and told me that he doesn't care. And that he consumes even more than that when he wishes. I am not trying to be judge here but I simply want to advise that we should be very careful what we take in to avoid stories that touch. RIP TO THE DEAD

2 Likes

Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
RIP, Muna. Sad that you are gone too soon.

I still love one of your best movies, Not Man Enough.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by prof800(m): 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Look at those eyes!
oh boi...!
very inviting... he is sure gonna be missed.

***R.I.P*** cry
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Weah96: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
vheMa:
sad so sad

RIP to a VIP

Should we now say that pastor adeboye's prophesy is now in manifestation? sad

F)uck Adeboye. Human beings have one purpose on earth which is to use your allotted time to prepare for the inevitable moment of death. That's it. Everything else is a mirage.

You can't prophesy that someone will die unless you are providing a date. That's because everyone, including that chimp called Adeboye himself, is being dragged towards the grave by Father Time.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Yaw yaw,we listen to your ogbonge station in london o,nice one.
9jatatafo:

Confirmed he is dead, it is someone using his fake twitter account that is causing commotion that Muna is alive. The fake twitter account operator have finally agreed that Muna is dead and that he is shutting the fake twitter account. Source: Yaw on Wazobia FM
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by 9jatatafo(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
uplawal:
Yaw yaw,we listen to your ogbonge station in london o,nice one.

@UpLawal, your head dey there. I dey enjoy that yaw and twaley newspaper level nor be small. If I miss am e dey pain me well well. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by SarahD(f): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
RIP Muna Obiekwe
So sad
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
TrishaP:
I thought the thread was closed undecided So which one we go believe now?
he is dead
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Johnsinia(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
So sad, Rip
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by TrishaP(f): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Unibenstudent:
he is dead
I believe now
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Jasperwhizz(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
TrishaP:

I believe now
vEry good,patrisha
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by TrishaP(f): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
Unibenstudent:
vEry good,patrisha
Patrisha
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by enomakos(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
why now

so sad
Re: Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
voltron:
A lot of nairalanders are playing with kidney failure.. watch what you eat and drink. Go and test your blood sugar.. know your condition and start eating right and exercising right.. get rid of the bad habits that bring about kidney failure.. please i beg you all.

Rest in Peace Muna.

please how is the test?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) / E-Money Steps Out In Style With Police Security (Photos) / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.