Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? (48319 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids / EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement / Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by MZdamola(f): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2015
nameless0:
God hve answered your pray so quick cheesy .... cool am ur new bf
Lol
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by MZdamola(f): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2015
LORETA:
hello MZdamola,i looked at your pics ...you are flawlessly preety..is that your young sister behind you?she look so much like you?
No, she's my twinnie, thanks tho
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by Feranmicharles(m): 9:04am On Jan 19, 2015
jemype:
Abeg oo, im not his sibling. Jus saying it cuz i hav lost someone to cancer and it really hurt. I guess everyone is jus elegantly dealing with crap everyday but the world just mustnt know.
abegiiii jus playing too. Sorry 4 hurting u in any form sad
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by Adebolade(m): 9:07am On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=jingh post=29911579]Chisos
Arethey twins ?[/quot kiss grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by olareed(m): 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
Yemi alade in her lowest cut...
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by Bambea(f): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
Actually very funny...
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by paix(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
PRETTY, she looks better than those wearing horsetail ( wigs ) on their heads.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
MZdamola:

Lol
so we cool cool bae abi grin grin cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by LORETA: 12:07am On Jan 20, 2015
really way that lovely i have always prayed to have a twin as family members...........
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by LORETA: 12:08am On Jan 20, 2015
@MZdamola:really so is so much like you just younger really younger ..i hope u are tell me the truth dear
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 20, 2015
Hehrhehe
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by CallMeBIRA(f): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
crazysaint:
Lwkmd..... I doubt! But live o, guys the luv things o.. So are you kidding me That banky fall for this frimakpa babe?

I know the reason smiley
banky barb skull
and he's likely to fall in love with a girl who carry skull cut.

I pity their unborn children.
I doubt if the will have a single hair.
Lol
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by holatin(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2015
ayomidegal:

Think, the pix I showed you
I don catch you
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by esther1994(f): 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
Fine lips and skull.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY Buys Wife, Mabel Makun Lexus Lx 570 Luxury SUV For 10th Wedding Anniversary / Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” / T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.