Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? (48314 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids / EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement / Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by nerodenero: 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jaywilzee:
Chei.....if dem marry....I no fit imagine d pikin head...banky head fitter d great wall of china into smithereens wit a single nod.....lol
Orilabis grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by sambama: 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Headmaster and Headmistress
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by PAnaceA7(m): 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Omo dis wan no go good oooo oooo I can only imagine ow the head of their children will be.... Chai.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by Babaneh(m): 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Can't stop laughing. Gori mapa
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Pics??
selena
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by zealz4u(m): 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
sooooooooo compatible
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
MZdamola:
Cute people, God gimme fine bfrnd nah...her eyebrows tho
God hve answered your pray so quick cheesy .... cool am ur new bf

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by tellwisdom: 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
Are these people your celebrities in Nigeria??..This olumo rock head people? ?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hmmmmmm...groovy!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by wise7(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
mehn,person fit fry egg for dia heads o
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by DopeAngel(m): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
kiss of life! Some girls will die to get that kiss... Dont phuck with it
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by CJIDEX(m): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Things of like minds/features do attract..its simple chemistry!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by Medunah: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
i gotta admit, the lady is beautiful even with a bald head
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
cheesy this one na baba werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by olajideoyedele(m): 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
2 ti ge 4 ;D2 ti ge 4
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
Like poles attract grin

unlike poles attract.....bt in this case evn like poles will
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Pics??
The word "pics" reminded me of something, I checked for something and.... lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
Rextayne:
selena

Yes sir
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
RicKyRichards:

The word "pics" reminded me of something, I checked for something and.... lipsrsealed

And?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by mrgaga: 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
crazysaint:
Lwkmd..... I doubt! But live o, guys the luv things o.. So are you kidding me That banky fall for this frimakpa babe?

I know the reason smiley
banky barb skull
and he's likely to fall in love with a girl who carry skull cut.

I pity their unborn children.
I doubt if the will have a single hair.

smh at how some people reason sha
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by adeyemi91(m): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
SuperMann:
Is dat yemi??
Yea.. hw m i supposed 2 help u
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by okiezman(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
Feranmicharles:
I saw this pic on twitter I was jus ROTFL. They are magnetically compatible,daala is her name anyways(Hiptv presenter)

Is that not charly boy's daughter
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by miqos02(m): 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
nice pics
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by Missmossy(f): 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Kikikiki Banky is in love with her scalp grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by ayomidegal: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
SuperMann:
Is dat yemi??

Bitterleaf
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by ayomidegal: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
holatin:
she don finally say YES

Guess who I am
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
crazysaint:
Lwkmd..... I doubt! But live o, guys the luv things o.. So are you kidding me That banky fall for this frimakpa babe?

I know the reason smiley
banky barb skull
and he's likely to fall in love with a girl who carry skull cut.

I pity their unborn children.
I doubt if the will have a single hair.
lwkmdo grin grin grin

Harsh nigga
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by Nicepoker(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
This op didn't go to school. Law of magnetism states that like poles repel unlike poles attract. U are now saying they r magnetically compatible how?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by LORETA: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
hello MZdamola,i looked at your pics ...you are flawlessly preety..is that your young sister behind you?she look so much like you?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? by Nicepoker(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
CJIDEX:
Things of like minds/features do attract..its simple chemistry!
but law of magnetism states otherwise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation' / AY Buys Wife, Mabel Makun Lexus Lx 570 Luxury SUV For 10th Wedding Anniversary / Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.