Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,328 members, 7,867,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) (39343 Views)

Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video / Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehe...wow!!! shocked
The captain himself!... Aye Aye sir!

BLESS YOU grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by ommo(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29910008][/quote]

When i hear things like these, i feel very sad not because they were arrested, but, because they are nigerians and our Nigeria Navy and government have allowed this to happen. If our navy were as effective as they should be, pirates will not have tried to operate on Nigeria coast not to not talk of being bold enough to go as far as Ghana. Anyway, kudos to my Ghanaian navy.
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rilwon:

I'm not supporting their act.....tying them with rope is not just it, handcuffing their hands is okay.
y dnt u c it 1st as dem using wat dey had at 1st sight
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Litmus: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
chuksmad:

Yessoo, brother your head is there. I dont know when Africans will grow from this inferiority complex.

We, have to somehow change the paradigm. We cannot continue to exist in a state where our self esteem and worth is predicated on the comfort of the West. In a world where those that don't bend to their will becomes subject for worldwide abuse and bullying; a world where every introduced philosophy that we once held dear and tried to aspire to has proven to hold no merit beyond a common tool for exploitation and domination of our native ways.

They hate us, fine we should give them something to hate. We need a revolution in which we turn Africa into a Continent that patronize as much we can things African. Foods, clothes, movies, entertainment, philosophy, religion, attitudes, culture, cities, urban planing, materials.....
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by fujirice: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
eleko1:
sad we can't really blame them cos it seem they are acting the script of MR Stealing is not corruption.The circle goes on sad, Trust BUHARI to put an ends to dis soon
Enough of this already.......anh?!!!!
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by iamord(m): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rilwon:

I'm not supporting their act.....tying them with rope is not just it, handcuffing their hands is okay.
for them to have done that! Those guys are aggressive.. Btw. Don't they deserve something worse than that
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by jaytee01(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
They will live to regret this.

No order from above to free suspects over there.
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by iamord(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
Litmus:
[s]If Nigeria had paraded foreigners caught pilfering oil in Nigeria, roped like these people, human-rights organization would have added it to their portfolio on big bad Nigeria.

It is beginning to seem to me as if the time has come for Nigeria, as leader of the African world, to look beyond these Western political systems such as Democracy and find a Nigerian alternative. We should begin to contemplate turning our backs on much of what the West has to offer, which is hypocrisy and more hypocrisy, and debasement upon debasement. I mean, just look at what Ghana people post here with such pride in the Name of pleasing the West. Shame.[/s]
what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
Great..tompolooo and nisama boys grin
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Litmus: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
iamord:
what is this one saying

This one is stating what idiots will never understand.
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Khd95(m): 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
godsamist:
Bravo you have remained unbeatable and equal to the task ..Compare to my country one would have read different version why they could't confront the pirates..No fuel,no enough amulation..Differet palatable stories for infficience.My country nigeria wake up and be a nation for once!
nd u want 2 b a naton builder.......I SMH in shame 4 u

Choi
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by jaytee01(m): 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

They should have atleast read my book; 'HOw To Be A Good And Successful Pirate' before embarking on such mission
grin
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by ayusco85(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
GenOrumov:

Boko boys are not as cowardly has ND pirates. They don't take boats or ships but takeover towns, villages, LG's, States and if not careful, they will soon takeover the country!

lol grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by iamord(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
Litmus:

This one is stating what idiots will never understand.
mr man ! I wonder why you name yourself litmus , when you keep failing simple intellectual tests.. Your posts are very silly and dumb ..sometimes I wonder if you living or just existing in nigeria.. I pity for the people that share your school of thought.. U don't even know a thing.. Do u think your rants are of concern to even the lowest citizens .. So because they are nigerians .. The ghana navy should have given them a grand dubar abi.. To show how superior you are.. Smh.. All the bs you posted does Not even correlate with the topic of discussion.. Sooo off point

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by iamord(m): 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
jaytee01:
They will live to regret this.

No order from above to free suspects over there.
who will regret?
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by 360command: 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
Gh naval officers, thumbs up!
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by 360command: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
OXYGENO1:
Mumugeria talking ...lolx
bro, you don't need this.na new year! Pachor why!
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Abeg o, where are the heavy arms?
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Bifwoli: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
Thank you Ashaiman,Achimota and old fadama for helping stamp out piracy.
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by mascot5: 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
make ona kill those guys. make dem go learn work dem say no.
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Litmus: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
iamord:
mr man ! I wonder why you name yourself litmus , when you keep failing simple intellectual tests.. Your posts are very silly and dumb ..sometimes I wonder if you living or just existing in nigeria.. I pity for the people that share your school of thought.. U don't even know a thing.. Do u think your rants are of concern to even the lowest citizens .. So because they are nigerians .. The ghana navy should have given them a grand dubar abi.. To show how superior you are.. Smh.. All the bs you posted does Not even correlate with the topic of discussion.. Sooo off point

Mister, you understand perfectly, so stop acting the fool, or perhaps you are and need patronizing by having things broken down as though you're in kindergarten.
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Litmus: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2015

People from Benin Republic Apprehended by Nigerian Navy. Notice the difference?

[img]http://2.bp..com/-ryZ4KcC4fPs/UhT7jKVjJAI/AAAAAAAB9IM/wH64kkL5h9Q/s1600/Pirates-480x300.jpg[/img]

Nigerians
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by eleko1: 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
tongue tongue
KwoiZabo:
Dreamer. Buhari koo, Buhari ni,
zobo man VOTE FOR BUHARI wink cool
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 4:30am On Jan 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

BLESS YOU grin cheesy grin grin grin
Thank you Captain, Jah bless ya too!
Re: Ghanaian Navy Arrests 8 Heavily Armed Nigerian Pirates (photos) by Afroconnect: 7:03am On Jan 20, 2015
Rilwon:
And must you tie them with rope? this silly ghanians sef. undecided
They deserve to be thrown over board.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit / Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) / US Shoots Down ICBM In Space From Warship For First Time In Successful Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.