Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available (25230 Views)

New Eco-friendly Plant Fiber Roof Tile/Sheet, Partition, Exterior wall cladding / Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding / Brain Conceptz: Interior And Exterior Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by Hillcrest42: 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
I want to carryout POP screeding on 2(two) rooms with total area of approx 110sqm. The rooms are currently finished in texcote but i want to change the finish to Satin. Kindly confirm what materials i will need and please specify the quantities. Please reply to whatsapp no. 08162127400. Thanks.
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by michaeljoel: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2016
i want to know the price of each bag and possibility of any depot or sales outlets in edo state: 08084789168
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by Crescent1: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
I need ur contact. U can contact me on abdulmuhmin1412@gmail.com
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by mbahkachi: 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
I think this is business, and the prices should be open, anyway I need the prices too Abuja, mbahkachi@yahoo.com sent to me also.
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by IsraelOnashile(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=jkwallputty post=29916405]Negotiations possible on higher quantities for nairalanders.

Price?? ionashile@yahoo.com
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by bixton(m): 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
jkwallputty:
Call today. 40kg Bags Available!
Please how much is per bag both retail and wholesale. Kindly send mail to jobspays@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by Philcool(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
bixton:
Please how much is per bag both retail and wholesale. Kindly send mail to jobspays@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Is it in Port Harcourt now?
Please what is the price for the 40kg bag please?
Email: philey25@yahoo.com
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by solo1ng1: 6:11am On Mar 13, 2017
Please send retail & wholesales prices to nigsolo1ng1@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by LIBERTY123: 7:08am On Apr 05, 2017
Pls how much is it.@ alabigideon683@gmail.com
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by JABB(m): 7:07am On May 13, 2017
Buildings professionals Please, Advice on the solution to the deformation on the wall. sad sad sad

Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by ceasare: 10:09am On May 13, 2017
Is it a deformation or peeling of wall paint?
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by sms2017: 10:22pm On May 23, 2017
solanke_17@yahoo.com
email me the price per bag and how to mix it for its application.
also where can i get it here in lagos
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by Kennyson201: 5:30am On Mar 23, 2018
How much will a 40kg bag cost
mgbakaoguaugustine@gmail.com
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by BryanG: 8:47am On Mar 23, 2019
I’m in portharcourt, and interested in this product. Email me contact details on warigreen@yahoo.com
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by Mazipaschal27(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by phaarouq: 11:46pm On May 31, 2019
Kindly send me the price info at lawaluf@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by shalomjk: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2019
jkwallputty:
Call today. 40kg Bags Available!

Is this still available? Please send details to shalomjk@yahoo.com or alternatively send me your phone number and/or email address. Thanks.
Re: Perfect Interior And Exterior Wall Screeding Now Available by ezef2k4(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
mbahkachi:
I think this is business, and the prices should be open, anyway I need the prices too Abuja, mbahkachi@yahoo.com sent to me also.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Is The Recommended Soak Away Size For A Small Bungalow / Cost Of Building A House In Lekki / Ten Ways To Tap Into The Real Estate Industry And Make Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.