Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Can I Still Love Despite My Past Relationship Experience? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Still Love Despite My Past Relationship Experience? (1154 Views)

Atheists, Agnostics And Freethinkers: Share Your Relationship Experience / Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? / Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Love Despite My Past Relationship Experience? by Epatty(f): 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
[b][/b]Can I still love despite all my relationship experiences and what are the chances that my previous experiences wont come back again?

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Love Despite My Past Relationship Experience? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Yh sure.... All u gota do is be open minded...

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Love Despite My Past Relationship Experience? by ArchEnemy(m): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
If you do what you ve always done, you ll get what you ve always gotten
Change something!

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Love Despite My Past Relationship Experience? by elantraceey(f): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Yes dear you can but this time love with a different mindset , like i've been taught here don't love to be loved back but instead love for you and let the love bring joy to you .

3 Likes

Re: Can I Still Love Despite My Past Relationship Experience? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
elantraceey:
Yes dear you can but this time love with a different mindset , like i've been taught here don't love to be loved back but instead love for you and let the love bring joy to you .
wow. Nice adv
Re: Can I Still Love Despite My Past Relationship Experience? by Mutuwa(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
Epatty:
[b][/b]Can I still love despite all my relationship experiences and what are the chances that my previous experiences wont come back again?

WAEC question...who knew ur trials and tribulations? A short summary of such experience may give you a qualified answer to your question.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Love Despite My Past Relationship Experience? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mutuwa:

WAEC question...who knew ur trials and tribulations? A short summary of such experience may give you a qualified answer to your question.
u dnt hv to b rude

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Love Despite My Past Relationship Experience? by Mutuwa(m): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
Cutehector4u:
u dnt hv to b rude

And what is rude about telling her to summerize just a bit of her trials?

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Love Despite My Past Relationship Experience? by callmeJOY(f): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
Have faith and hope for d best

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Love Despite My Past Relationship Experience? by viceldo(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
I'M IN......

wel it depend's on hw ur pass relationship wz....in relationship emotions is wat really mataz....if u can b able to goven ur emotions wen dy arose go ahead......more ova in lif w are meant to put d past behind us.........

I'M OUT.......

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Love Despite My Past Relationship Experience? by criuze(m): 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
Its only a heart that cure a broken heart. Not being able to love again is simply a psychosocial malaises which result from the depression you couldnt allow time heal

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Love Despite My Past Relationship Experience? by Melahou(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
No you cant...
Based on your past it'll always come back to hunt you.

You past is a deal breaker
Re: Can I Still Love Despite My Past Relationship Experience? by major466(m): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
Like the saying that says; Time heals all wounds. All you need to to do is to give yourself a break, from relationship and focus your energy on other important things. By the time you are healed psychologically and emotionally, you will feel comfortable enough to get into another relationship, this time with great care.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Love Despite My Past Relationship Experience? by Maamin(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
Is your experiences as bad as Jesus being crucified? undecided

I guess not..coz even with that, Christ still loved..so you have no excuse of not loving yet. sad

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Love Despite My Past Relationship Experience? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 19, 2015
Biko, what are your past relationship experience?

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Help / 10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend / How To Know If That Babe Truly Appreciates You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.