Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode (2667 Views)

This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / President Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by baseg25(m): 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2015

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has called on Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, to clear the air on issues surrounding his health.
Femi Fani-Kayode, the Director of Media and Publicity of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation, made the call at a news conference on Sunday in Abuja.
Mr. Fani-Kayode said the call had become necessary since the health and certificate of Mr. Buhari had become major issues of discussion in the country.
He said the request was a standard practice across the world, adding that the PDP was not in any way antagonising Mr. Buhari by it.

The former aviation minister maintained that the PDP was not making any allegation or accession, but that it was only asking Gen. Buhari to clear the air on issues concerning his health which had been under discussion for some time now.
“We are not impressed by the fact that his campaign organisation and his party have tried to speak for him on this matter,” the spokesperson said in reference to statements by the APC that Mr. Buhari was hale and hearty.
“We would prefer that General Buhari himself clears the air and tells Nigerians himself that he is not mortally ill.
“The rumour that he is suffering from prostate cancer is exceptionally worrying and it is incumbent upon each and every one of us to pray for him if this rumour is true,” Mr. Fani-Kayode said.
He said that it was vital that a full disclosure of the state of Mr. Buhari`s health was made known to the people, especially in the face of the country`s recent history; a reference to the health of late President Umaru Yar’Adua who died in office in 2010.
Mr. Fani-Kayode said that Nigerians deserved to know the truth before they would make their choice about who they wanted to vote for as their President, come February 14.
He said that the days of hiding things like a presidential candidate`s health status from the Nigerian public was long over, and therefore urged General Buhari to acknowledge this fact.
“In this day and age, nothing ought to be swept under the carpet.
“We are therefore constrained to urge him to prove to Nigerians that he is really as fit as a fiddle by taking a brisk walk,’’ he said.
Mr. Fani-Kayode said Mr. Buhari could do this by jogging around the perimeter of the stadium before any of his rallies.
He said this would go a long way in allaying the fears of many Nigerians and prove that the APC presidential candidate was fit, contrary to speculations about his health.

source : http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/175192-nigeria-2015-buhari-must-come-clean-health-status-pdp-insists.html
http://newsrescue.com/president-buhari-jog-round-stadium-campaign-speech-fani-kayode/#axzz3P5oawPkA
Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by SeverusSnape(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fani Kayode should stop this already, If the man is unwell, leave him alone; It's none of their concern. It's not right

#teamGEJ though

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
e go make sense
Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by argon500: 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
Loose dog at it again.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by Caseless: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
That lunatic is sick.
We agree Buhari is going to run on the track, but he must run along side gej.
*in buhari's voice when asked if he could run* "if u join me on the field, you wont last how long i'd last"

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by sam4(m): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
Bunch fools

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by Caseless: 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Fani Kayode should stop this already, If the man is unwell, leave him alone; It's none of their concern. It's not right

#teamGEJ though
pdp want to reduce this contest to a comedy show at all cost. I saw him issuing that sandy statement and , I was forced to say it is official; pdp harbour asinines.
BUHARI will outrun gej on the track, any day, anytime.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by simplemach(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
Anyone who says GMB should run round a field should be arrested for attempted murder cos he is definitely not going to survive it.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by SeverusSnape(m): 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Caseless:
pdp want to reduce this contest to a comedy show at all cost. I saw him issuing that sandy statement and , I was forced to say it is official; pdp harbour asinines.
BUHARI will outrun gej on the track, any day, anytime.
Heheheheheheheehehe... grin
Though what FFK said is wrong, you and I knows Buhari cannot outrun GEJ on and off the track.
Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by SeverusSnape(m): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
simplemach:
Anyone who says GMB should run round a field should be arrested for attempted murder cos he is definitely not going to survive it.
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe...

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by Collynzo9: 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
These guys no go kill person with laugh.
Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by Caseless: 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Advertico:
e go make sense
this is a student of gej; he was taught by gej at the college of education. You can see that he's headless and clueless.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by gen2briz(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
Now I know say the Name BUHARI is giving this guy sleepless night.
Even if GMB dey ontop wheelchair, na him i go nack I Vote give.
Enough of all the paper work of second Niger Bridge.

#CHANGEISPOSSIBLE
#GMB TILL MIMIKO GET SENSE
#GMB TILL TAN'S GET BETTER JOBS.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by Caseless: 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Heheheheheheheehehe... grin
Though what FFK said is wrong, you and I knows Buhari cannot outrun GEJ on and off the track.
buhari go out run gej wel wel sef. U nor see how gej de waka like hausa sheep wey dem shoot with local gun ni? Gej no fit run jare. If buhari cud boast b4 newsmen(young men) that he cud last longer than them on the track, who's gej that he cannot outrun?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by eaglechild: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

He probably has a higher chance of surviving a bomb blast than jogging round a stadium.
Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by SeverusSnape(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
Caseless:
buhari go out run gej wel wel sef. U nor see how gej de waka like hausa sheep wey dem shoot with local gun ni? Gej no fit run jare. If buhari cud boast b4 newsmen(young men) that he cud last longer than them on the track, who's gej that he cannot outrun?
@ bolded, On the contrary, It's Buhari that walks that way, The man looks sick obvious, can't you see?...Yaradua even looked healthier. undecided
Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by SeverusSnape(m): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
eaglechild:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

He probably has a higher chance of surviving a bomb blast than jogging round a stadium.
Heheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

This is Epic!

you're a wicked guy I swear!
Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by alaoeri: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
Imagine the rubbish coming out of FFK's mouth, is running round a stadium tantamount to good governance? So much of issues based campaign, FFK should tell GEJ to set the pace & GMB will follow mstcheeew.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by DickDastardly(m): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jeeeez grin
Tjis is wyyycked! cool
Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
Caseless:
this is a student of gej; he was taught by gej at the college of education. You can see that he's headless and clueless.
get thee behind me satan
Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by focus7: 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Is that how Jonathan jog before he campaign? He should first recommend that to his shoeless master.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by bokohalal(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
PDP has nothing to offer Nigerians . They think government is a joke.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by Juliaann(f): 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
bokohalal:
PDP has nothing to offer Nigerians . They think government is a joke.
And APC they have a lot to offer right?undecided ODE!!!
Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by Juliaann(f): 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
FFK how can you tell buhari to jog around the stadium do you want to kill him?

Failbuhari is coming I really can't wait

meanwhile #TeamGEJ#
Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by ziccoit: 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
FFK, go and face your corruption charges in court before Buhari takes the mantle of leadership.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by focus7: 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
Advertico:
e go make sense
since you consent, maybe u should also recommend it to ur old man at home. I guess he will need it more than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by Caseless: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

@ bolded, On the contrary, It's Buhari that walks that way, The man looks sick obvious, can't you see?...Yaradua even looked healthier. undecided
I beg to differ. At 70, gej will be crawling- he look too old for a 50 year old man.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by SeverusSnape(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Caseless:
I beg to differ. At 70, gej will be crawling- he look too old for a 50 year old man.
We shall all be alive to witness that. grin
Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by Eziachi: 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
Clear the air that he is not mortally ill! grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin This is just comedy central
These guys really think that this is a big joke for them honestly. If not, what the heck?
Well baby Jonathan should set an example on this jogging business.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by chymystique(f): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
simplemach:

your comment is quite hilarious! grin grin.. That's the more reason GMB should forefit his presidential ambition for the young and vibrant.
Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by Caseless: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

We shall all be alive to witness that. grin
who knows, u and I(1 of us) might be d president when gej hit 70. grin
Re: Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode by koikoi2(m): 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
FFK is just tactically looking for a way to kill Buhari and put d blame on Amaechi.

GEJ til 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Survey Predicts The Results Of The Presidential Election >>Sahara Reporters / PDP Sharing Money At A Polling Station. *(pic)* / Report Leaks Buhari’s Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.