Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre (73877 Views)

A Litre Of Petrol Now Sells Below N145 In Some Stations — Vanguard / Multichoice Considers Tough Times, Reduces Price Of Offerings For Subscribers / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by legendsilver(m): 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
Reducing PMS price to #87 will not save you from you Otueke journey.
Na today oil price fall globally? Una don see Adamu dey confuse grin abeg sample the next one jor, this attempt don fail on arrival

Sai Buhari
Sai Buhari
Buhari

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by donbabade: 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
Smh vigorously.
Exploitation continua.
#65 to 97
#97 to 87
Some clueless nigerians still see dis man as an achiever? It saddens me. Olorun o dun mi gan

11 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by LeJeun3: 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2015

Just N10. So we should sell our Birthright to GEJ?? I say hell NO.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by ifeanyi83(m): 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
Very laughable...

7 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by ayoola2002(m): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
3 questions.

1. who is saddled with the
responsibility of regulating petroleum product
price

2. what is the justification for the 10
naira reduction ( appr. 12 percent reduction)

3. how much has been spent in the last one
month by the federal government on subsidy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by dammytosh: 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
kestolove95:
If he likes,let him reduce it to #20..i will still not vote him

Only an imbec1le will call the reduction an achievement and commit another 4 years of frustration into GEJ's hands.

After we have lost naira to dollars in FX. One drunken master is removing 10naira from fuel price.

U see reason why we said no to subsidy removal ? Now we paid, there is still no difference. No infrastructure as a result of the removal.

Fuel price crashed, 1 billion dollars disppeared from excess crude oil account. Her Excellency President Oknojo iweala said they used it to pay subsidy and i kept wondering, when will the Tunisia revolution start. cry cry cry What are we subsidizing again after that kind of crash in price !!!!!!

Only one jobless graduate was frustrated and Tunisia was on fire. That revolution spread to egypt, liberia etc.

Millions of jobless frustrated graduates are still shouting GEJ till 2019.

Go and queue for your destiny and vote these imbec1les outtttt !!! You are afraid to fight yet cant vote with ur brain.

Wasted generation.

If you check my antecedents on this forum, i dislike apc, i dislike Tinubu but only a mad man will do something for 6years , fail and still says he wants to continue with the same approach.

Compare Buhari / Osinbajo vs Gej / sambo man to man achievement to achievement.
Compare the likely cabinet of this 2 teams and leave sentiment of christianity, our brother, shoelessness etc u know the best team

GEJ must go back to Otuoke.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by jayonpoint(m): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
Cheap votes scouting strategy.

A clear desperation!

Sai Buhari2015

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Kbraims(m): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
olas24u:

For 2weeks ,dont be deceived
datz wat i also tink,is all part of dia political strategy

7 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by dammytosh: 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
donbabade:
Smh vigorously.
Exploitation continua.
#65 to 97
#97 to 87
Some clueless nigerians still see dis man as an achiever? It saddens me. Olorun o dun mi gan

Not you alone.

I feel like crying with the brainlessness that has been the order of the day.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mad man. Just N10 difference.

In Venezuela, it is now N40 per litre equivalent 2 naija currency.

In Saudi Arabia, N36 naira

In USA, N48 naira

Irag, N46 naira.

If he reduces it N5 per litre, I will not vote 4 dat failure... neva!

13 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by amunites19(m): 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
That is advantage of opposition, the only thing that shake politicians is opposition but not GOD. That is why americans never stick to one party if republican under performed they go to democrat, they don't allow politician to play them. Party is not religion, party is only for contestants, party executives and campaign Managers.

4 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by AJOT99(m): 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
Oya, let's go there
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Opiosko: 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
shikshark:

God bless..... Night!
Welcome. Bless u too.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Hamatrony(m): 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
See ds guy call Jona or wetin e call himsef, so u tink u cn use ds 2 decv us....fyn, vry gud, if u cn reduce d petroleum price 2 #40 per litre, den expect my vote 4 u bt if nt, u ar just wastin ur tym mr man undecided
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Riclord001(m): 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tonniey:
God Bless you my president. Just knw dat people will still castigate you 4 dis reduction of fuel pump price, bt history will not 4get u as u ve included ur name among d presidents dat brought down d price of fuel.

If God say u gonna make another four years, so be it, bt if not, let's wait and see when d same people who re against ur re-election vote 4 GMB starts singing hosana in ur name after dey would have discovered dat APC doesn't even worth a wolf in sheep's clothing.

APC=Always Producing Clowns

If u want change, u will neva find it in GBM/osibanjo.

Mind u, I don't come back to read people dat quotes me.
all this talk 4 only 4 likes? hope u get more of dem sha... ur campaign for dem is not 'issue-based'. its neva to late to join d winniing train

6 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Afroconnect: 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
cosmatika:
If u re nt happy wit d development, u re a saddist
Why are u happy,this is not GEJ's work or brilliance-oil prices have slumped the world over-it should be reduced to 60 naira,cos crude prices have dropped almost 35% and GEJ's govt reduced it by less than 12% and we are happy.

I wonder why Nigerians act like slaves and are always thanking politicians for nothing...we should demand more from these politicians,they are doing nothing but chop money...Nigerians are still being ripped off daily.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by kgsl: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
phlemzy:
Subsidy stopped to exist long long ago.
Are you sure?
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by igboboy3(m): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Validated: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
splendinho:
Campaign Games!!! I Still Wont vote You Man!!! While d Delay>>>>> http:///E7wpDb http:///E7wpDb

Keep your vote. Others undecided will accept the change. BTW, tomorrow refuse to buy at N87, insist on N97.

5 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by lameda07: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
I'm beggining to see deceit and lack of requisite where-withal by current Federal Govt.

Mr. President, this is too late Sir. We also deserve more!!!!

GMB till when GEJ understands Nigeria Political dynamics.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by dammytosh: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
wristwatch:
Mad man. Just N10 difference.

In Venezuela, it is now N40 per litre equivalent 2 naija currency.

In Saudi Arabia, N36 naira

In USA, N48 naira

Irag, N46 naira.

If he reduces it N5 per litre, I will not vote 4 dat failure... neva!

Please tell TEAM CLUELESS again. Before he add it to his achievement for first term.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Tafidah(m): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
lemme guess, Jonah and. his bois be like, " let us reduce the fuel. price for them, u will see them licking ur feet". but u are wrong, we. Nigerians are wise naw, we want change, we want to go. bck to a time wen 1 dollar=1 naira, we want a Nigeria were there will be 24hrs electricity, where. there will be security, where water supply will be steady, where there will be quality education, job employment. It is not by reducing fuel price to 87naira. we are not stupid.

we can't change the world unless we change ourselves.

we want change
vote wisely
vote GMB come Feb 14th

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Fourwinds: 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
scribble:

do you know how many gullible Nigerians we have in Nigeria ok just Nairaland...go to Romance section, they are probably doing Bromance with GEJ over this development now.

Take it or leave it, it is finished.

Buhari should just go to Texas and buy a ranch with the rest of the money Tinubu and Amaechi will give him.

He should see the cows in USA, big strong cows. Not like the ones we have in Nigeria.
it pains me a lot of Nigerians seems not educated. someone is thowing reminants on d floor u see dem shouting praises... it is better for me to earn #30000 with my sweat dan be bought by dese useless politicians. One day I will die and dey too will die thereafter judgement

7 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by bola4dprec(m): 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Taa lo fe associate pelu failure laiye nbi ? Eni ki onitohun na owo e si oke ko je kinrin se etiwari pe kosi enito na owo
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by hansad: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Justbright:
this won't still stop gej from returning to otuoke come may 30th by latest....he thinks say Nigerians Na mumun abi?since wen did oil price drop for international market.....gej will hear it come febuhari 14

The only thanks from DONKEYS ARE KICKS.

Name any govt in Nigeria that has ever reduced the pump price of petrol.

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Just see yeye campaign from expired rice to expired time of petrol price reduction, i don't think this man has any adviser at all, well if even go for free i will not vote for him still rubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
campaign tinz......wen he enter for presido again xpect #150 / litre

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Kx:
Too little too late.

N15 per litre or nothing.
With or without that.

Sai Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmG_dYY7YRA
Kai!
#15 per litre?
Clown grin

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by tolsaac: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Na wao ooo...dis pple think say 150 million Nigerians are fools
abi...no wahala we go show dem way home come February.
Dis just show their desperation...
Sai buhari..change we need!

2 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
The govt isn't smart, if they were, its kerosene that's 125 naira that should av been brought down to about 70naira a litre n not petrol. Trust me the masses will vote gej back, bt its a pity that reverse is the case.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by udy4real(m): 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm,no comments yet until I buy @ 87 naira
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
OMG! Happy? Is it all you have to say? shocked

cosmatika:
If u re nt happy wit d development, u re a saddist

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him / Ex-President Jonathan’s CSO, Obua Arrested!!! / Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.