Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre (73858 Views)

A Litre Of Petrol Now Sells Below N145 In Some Stations — Vanguard / Multichoice Considers Tough Times, Reduces Price Of Offerings For Subscribers / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Sike(m): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hmm. See tricks. Hell NO! APC for President.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by hansad: 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
donbabade:
Yar'adua did. He was d 1st
Obj increased it as he was exiting office. Yar'adus reduced it on assumption of office
Jona was VP. The learner learnt nothing.mind u we re humans not Donkeys. "Presidential Donkey " keeps kicking us. We ll sun dry d donkey meat and keep it as tinko

If suddenly the price of a product you use is reduced, and you do not appreciate it, what then is the difference between your lot and donkeys? Donkeys thank by kicking their benefactor.

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by eluquenson(m): 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
GEJ has failed, it's already late for you dude undecided

6 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by sossolidboy(m): 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
A big smile to mr yeye president, it's the right time for you after you steal all our money...there's GOD, no chance for another four years again...this is the right time for change will all need change in life.....7 point agenda that what make me vote for you in lst election now you're comin' up with another fucking agenda....Bleep every about you, nah boko go kill you lst.......TEAM GMB 2015FEB14....Vote for CHANGE.

6 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by ikeyman00(m): 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
@@@

yall can go to hell!

we are heading back to Biafra!

ndi ara
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by 3kay945(m): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
Uhmm..
I want to see How fast this take effect in my area.
WE need to vote GeJ and his yeye team out Come next month.
Nigerians should be wiser by now.

6 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nicklaus(m): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
Opiosko:
Hurray!! grin grin cheesy
. Don't they look funny in coats ? He goats.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Kolade354(m): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
After the daft president increased fuel price from #65 to #100 in 2012 he promised us 1200 buses that will be dixtribute to each state to cushion the effect of hike in fuel..........My question is where are the bus cos i never see one single bus for my state.

5 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Badassniggga(m): 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
What you said is nothing but the truth in its undiluted form . We are just pawns in their game.but for now it is GEJ TILL NIGERIANS WAKE UP.
it is good to dream sir, keep consoling and fooling yourself over an already lost election..... All this support for buhari you see all over NL is a tip of the iceberg compared to the support from the common men on the street..

5 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by sossolidboy(m): 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
cheesy grin angry[/color][color=]A big smile to mr yeye president, it's the right time for you after you steal all our money...there's GOD, no chance for another four years again...this is the right time for change will all need change in life.....7 point agenda that what make me vote for you in lst election now you're comin' up with another fucking agenda....Bleep every about you, nah boko go kill you lst.......TEAM GMB 2015FEB14....Vote for CHANGE. A big smile to mr yeye president, it's the right time for you after you steal all our money...there's GOD, no chance for another four years again...this is the right time for change will all need change in life.....7 point agenda that what make me vote for you in lst election now you're comin' up with another fucking agenda....Bleep every about you, nah boko go kill you lst.......TEAM GMB 2015FEB14....Vote for CHANGE. A big smile to mr yeye president, it's the right time for you after you steal all our money...there's GOD, no chance for another four years again...this is the right time for change will all need change in life.....7 point agenda that what make me vote for you in lst election now you're comin' up with another fucking agenda....Bleep every about you, nah boko go kill you lst.......TEAM GMB 2015FEB14....Vote for CHANGE.

2 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nogodye(m): 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Just a treak to win the election ...who is fooling who?ain't vote for GEJ

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Adiwana: 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
After january1 2012&after how many months of oil price fall all over the world,na now Jonah is cutting oil price cos of FeBUHARI elections!
Buhari for presido

3 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by jeleel1987: 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
What's the happiness all about?There's nothing to be happy about. I could remember a good president Nigeria has ever had, Alhaji Musa Yar'adua who reduced the fuel price fixed by the president Olusegun Obasanjo regime to N67 immediately he got to Aso rock. why has Jonathan not done what this good man had done? This is just rubbish and he is using the reduction of fuel price for campaign. You cannot bamboozle us with the fuel price, we know the right person for the job. We need someone with integrity who is ready to take this country to a greater height.
General Muhammad Buhari is the right man to vote for come February 14th.
May Almighty Allah make this man the winner of the presidential election(Amen).

4 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Tafidah(m): 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
babestella:

Deranged retard. I see that your father didn't do a good job bringing you up. An illiterate like you calling your president a bastard. Shame.

Wats your bizness? u stupid gay u know bastard like you should av been used for menstruation, you this product of a licking condom, the man has a freedom of speech, calling his president a bastard is non of ur bizness because that is what he is.
i told your mum not to stay in front of the microwave oven when she was carrying you, the radiation has fried your senses. Ewu like u.

3 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jona reduce PMS to #87?
Mbanu! Datu one nor gor work.
too late ooooooooooooo!
I clean my PVC daily, includin mornin & nite waitin for 14 feBUHARI 2 show luv 2 d GMB/PYO 2015 ticket.

Phockphockman, firefire, tit, saTANists.. Take note
tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Rendition(m): 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Badassniggga:
it is good to dream sir, keep consoling and fooling yourself over an already lost election..... All this support for buhari you see all over NL is a tip of the iceberg compared to the support from the common men on the street..
watchout sai buahri

3 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
LUBBISH ....GEJ, GO AWAY!! Febuhari is all i can think of right now!!

3 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Emodeee: 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
as if GEJ cares
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nicklaus(m): 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
cool Now that's more like it.. What took you so long mr president? Poor timing! good measure! A bit desperate! Absurdly transparent! I don't buy this, but you always have my vote. Mr Gej.

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by delvinmaya(m): 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
of all goofs, na this one vex me pass. Da fucq is this man's problem. Acting as though he is doing us a favor

4 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by babsdeen(m): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jalal:
Just announced by Petroleum Minister, says takes effect from today midnight sunday 18th Jan.

Source NTA news

Details later!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/petrol-sell-n87litre/
[b]
EVEN MAKE REDUCE AM TO #50 NA STILL FEBUHARI WE GO VOTE!

2 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by dayomike(m): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mercy after death

2 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by musb92yahooco: 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Shebi wuna think say I don sleep na him make wuna post dis kind bad tory see Jonathan abi wetin b dat ur name if u lyk sell for #1 per liter Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by musb92yahooco: 11:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jonathan u r a big full
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Chinaimporter: 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
[size=18pt]this buhari certificate sandals sef, have inec not confirmed that he is war college diplomat,has the defence school not stated that he id an alumunus of defencing....this gej goverment and his propergender with his wife that cannot speak simple grammar that even my father was spoken while he lived. Let us all come out and voted buhari and we educated people shoudl help fish out the lies of this administrator before we are very late...sai buhari [/size]
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by MadCow1: 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
Justbright:
this won't still stop gej from returning to otuoke come may 30th by latest....he thinks say Nigerians Na mumun abi?since wen did oil price drop for international market.....gej will hear it come febuhari 14

Does this mean we are no more subsidizing fuel?
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by duni04(m): 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
This pump price reduction has nothing to do with politics, Its even long overdue. Pump Price of petrol has plummethed worldwide. People were even wondering when Nigeria's own would go down. Jonathan using this to score political points is like Buhari claiming he will stabilise the price of oil which is ridiculous.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by redcliff: 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
cosmatika:
If u re nt happy wit d development, u re a saddist

U wud never understand.. this is not a good development.. world circumstances mde it so

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by abiolaabiola: 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
Gej if you want our vote, then do the following
1. Reduce pump price to #40 or #45.
2. End insurgencies by confirming direct from military personnel what their take home salary is and stop using what is presented to you on paper... do same to police, civil defence, and others paramilitary. We were told navy and airforce salary is higher than the military. Ask why, and confirm from the soldiers by checking the bank alert yourself on their phone.
3. Equipped our hospital... pay me and my fellow doctors our salary on time Pls owe no one
4. Please give us power... Nigeria streets and houses are always dark by night cos no electricity power.
Finally Gej...... help our farmers what is sent to them is not getting to their hand.
Se finy.

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by braine(m): 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
cosmatika:
If u re nt happy wit d development, u re a saddist

Shut up!! Its your type that supports mediocrity.

3 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by buggaboo: 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
Election things.
You people better enjoy now. There'll be full subsidy removal sometime this year especially if the current government remains.

2 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by donbabade: 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
You are clueless.
Your story is like someone who has a wealthy grandparent dat left him inheritance but the parent were the executor of the will. They gave him little and squandered the rest. So he is supposed to be grateful for the squandering of HIS own resources? U re a fool. I'm angry with u. U deserve to be flogged
Infact u re a Donkey!!! Inclusive of ur born and unborn offspring
Idiaaaaat!!!
hansad post=2991 8387:

If suddenly the price of a product you use is reduced, and you do not appreciate it, what then is the difference between your lot and donkeys? Donkeys thank by kicking their benefactor.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him / New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges / Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.