Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

little Waynes Carter 3 Is The Most Over-hyped Piece Of Crap. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / little Waynes Carter 3 Is The Most Over-hyped Piece Of Crap. (886 Views)

2baba Ascension Album Is Crap! / Vector Is Over-Hyped? / Nigerian "hiphop" Music Scence Is Just As Over Hyped As "nollywood" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

little Waynes Carter 3 Is The Most Over-hyped Piece Of Crap. by shotster50(m): 11:52pm On Dec 20, 2008
I'm a huge hip hop fan, usually I never listen to mainstream rap but there are a few exceptions,  (Lupe, Nas, Kanye, Eminem, Common, T.I., and "some" little Wayne)

Now unless you've been living under a rock,then you must have heard some songs off little Wayne's Carter III. It's been the most anticipated cd of this year, and this is coming from "The Best Rapper ALive". (sarcasm)

Anyways all I can say is that with all the production value and guests on the album, this album completely fails. He literally raps about nothing, it's all pretty much metaphors and punch lines. This is why hip hop sucks now, its all for the hype and money. I do not really get it when they say he is the G.O.A.T cause that is an insult to people like Rakim Allah,KRS One,Kool G Rap,Big Daddy Kane,Slick Rick, Nas, Jay Z, hell even TIP, etc.
Re: little Waynes Carter 3 Is The Most Over-hyped Piece Of Crap. by 4Play(m): 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2008
It's probably clueless teenagers that make up his fan base. It's a mystery to me.
Re: little Waynes Carter 3 Is The Most Over-hyped Piece Of Crap. by tosinadeda: 12:16am On Dec 21, 2008
@topic
so?
Re: little Waynes Carter 3 Is The Most Over-hyped Piece Of Crap. by shotster50(m): 1:11am On Dec 21, 2008
Tosin You sef. Do you ever contribute anything to threads except diverting attention,
Re: little Waynes Carter 3 Is The Most Over-hyped Piece Of Crap. by tosinadeda: 1:28am On Dec 21, 2008
shotster50:

Tosin You sef. Do you ever contribute anything to threads except diverting attention,

no vex o!!!
just that ur topic leaves every dumb poster no choice than to follow ur opinion!!!
most peeps av no mind of there own on nl
and ur topic doesnt even help
Re: little Waynes Carter 3 Is The Most Over-hyped Piece Of Crap. by shotster50(m): 1:30am On Dec 21, 2008
Its a free world. Everyones got a brain, I cant tell em how to use it.
Re: little Waynes Carter 3 Is The Most Over-hyped Piece Of Crap. by tosinadeda: 1:32am On Dec 21, 2008
shotster50:

Its a free world. Everyones got a brain, I can't tell em how to use it.

ever heard of band wagon effect
Re: little Waynes Carter 3 Is The Most Over-hyped Piece Of Crap. by shotster50(m): 2:15am On Dec 21, 2008
I dont think it will happen here after your posts.
Re: little Waynes Carter 3 Is The Most Over-hyped Piece Of Crap. by Phillfree(m): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2009
The most f**k'd up ever
Re: little Waynes Carter 3 Is The Most Over-hyped Piece Of Crap. by chibic(m): 11:21am On Mar 30, 2009
Phillfree:

The most f**k'd up ever
u are not alone
Re: little Waynes Carter 3 Is The Most Over-hyped Piece Of Crap. by kenypumpin: 11:28am On Mar 30, 2009
*passes by, would be back lerrA*
Re: little Waynes Carter 3 Is The Most Over-hyped Piece Of Crap. by rapjunkie(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2009
shotster50:

Anyways all I can say is that with all the production value and guests on the album, this album completely fails. He literally raps about nothing, it's all pretty much metaphors and punch lines. This is why hip hop sucks now, its all for the hype and money. I do not really get it when they say he is the G.O.A.T cause that is an insult to people like Rakim Allah,KRS One,Kool G Rap,Big Daddy Kane,Slick Rick, Nas, Jay Z, hell even TIP, etc.

have you really listened to the album? R U sure?  I am not saying that lil wayne is the best of all time BUT his album was very very very good.

Please tell me what underground hip hop YOU listen to?
Re: little Waynes Carter 3 Is The Most Over-hyped Piece Of Crap. by lagoslag: 5:35am On Mar 31, 2009
How can you listen to cater 3 then boldly write on NL that lil wayne doesn't rap sense? u must be joking or probably never listened carefully to cater 3. Go listen to tracks like

1. Tie my hands (ft Robin Thicke)
2. Misundertood
3. Dr carter
4.I'm me (he address such people on NL who questions his credibility, keep your mouth close and let your eye listen)
5. Postman
(just to mention a few)

I guess those questioning his credibility only heard lollipop or got money with T.pain which has been heavy on radio due to its club appeal. Go listen to his non- club hit and u will confirm that the kid is indeed a beast.
Re: little Waynes Carter 3 Is The Most Over-hyped Piece Of Crap. by Phillfree(m): 8:27am On Mar 31, 2009
@Lagoslag, which? missunderstood, postman, or Dr. Carter? I mean all's crap. Get one thing straight abt Wayne, his a lil bit better whn featured, ok? I'm a G with Ross was tight, hollywood divorce with Snoop, Andre 3000 and Big Boi was tight too, Lil daddy with Young Jezzy was a nice one too. But whn it comes to his own songs, man, he F**k's up. That gay's crap him self.
Re: little Waynes Carter 3 Is The Most Over-hyped Piece Of Crap. by kenypumpin: 11:29am On Mar 31, 2009
am so speechless mehn, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed *walks away 4rm d lappy*
Re: little Waynes Carter 3 Is The Most Over-hyped Piece Of Crap. by lagoslag: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2009
@Phillfree. Dude's a die hard britney spears's fan
Forget about the hip and stick to pop
cos dude keeps forgetting that this is hip-hop and not pop
Re: little Waynes Carter 3 Is The Most Over-hyped Piece Of Crap. by Phillfree(m): 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2009
@Lagoslag, oh! I'm sorry mr. Birdman
Re: little Waynes Carter 3 Is The Most Over-hyped Piece Of Crap. by shotster50(m): 11:42pm On May 14, 2009
Everybody knows Wayne is insanely overrated. The other big artistes are jumping on his nuts because of the overall success of the Carter 3. Wayne is good when he is guesting on peoples' tracks. The only thing I like about him is his work rate. You cant call him lazy but having said  that, he is just ordinary. Go ask Drake who writes his song now.
Re: little Waynes Carter 3 Is The Most Over-hyped Piece Of Crap. by shotster50(m): 6:54am On May 16, 2009
Re: little Waynes Carter 3 Is The Most Over-hyped Piece Of Crap. by Riskie(f): 7:57am On May 16, 2009
shotster50:

Everybody knows Wayne is insanely overrated. The other big artistes are jumping on his nuts because of the overall success of the Carter 3. Wayne is good when he is guesting on peoples' tracks. The only thing I like about him is his work rate. You cant call him lazy but other having said that, he is just ordinary. Go ask Drake who writes his song now.

Drake doesn't write for Wayne undecided Drake > Wayne

(1) (Reply)

Feel Me / Whats Music Turning Into? Your Views: / Kanye West New King Of Pop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.