Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,376 members, 7,868,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Why Relationships Don't Last - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Relationships Don't Last (1000 Views)

My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help / Why Nairaland Relationships Don't Work / Some Reasons Why Relationships Don’t Last Again These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Relationships Don't Last by sirjoeii(m): 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Aside from other factors, what i think is the major problem is that, people dont fall in love with someone, the fall in love with the idea of the person. so when reality steps in the cant take it and then the find the easiest way out by breaking up. what's your say?
NB:will xplAin wt falling in love with the idea of some one means if anyone doesn't get it. bt its quite explanatory sha.
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last by iceberylin(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
Cause No cønditiøn is Permanent grin
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last by Fabdedon(m): 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
iceberylin:
Cause No cønditiøn is Permanent grin
Also not all that Glitters is Gold smiley
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last by iceberylin(m): 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fabdedon:
Also not all that Glitters is Gold smiley
They Gona learn tøday grin
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last by 190theclown: 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
See your mouth like your relationships dont last grin
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 19, 2015
Real Relationships last, bro. undecided
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last by Airforce1(m): 12:59am On Jan 19, 2015
grin
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last by ayobase(m): 1:11am On Jan 19, 2015
190theclown:
See your mouth like your relationships dont last grin

you wont blame him. he is still a teenager.
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last by Mynd44: 6:34am On Jan 19, 2015
Because you don't take time to study before you jump in
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last by seedord247(m): 6:38am On Jan 19, 2015
If Sexkills still dey here... Pple like una nor go get mind create this kind post.. grin
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last by OGeeKush(m): 7:06am On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=MzNelly post=29919795]Real Relationships last, bro. undecided[/qquote

dats d problm. How do u get into a real one??
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last by mhyra(f): 7:11am On Jan 19, 2015
the "idea" of the person?? please I need a personal tutorial on this
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=OGeeKush post=29922476][/quote]

You have to know what you out of a relationship, the kind of boyfriend/girlfriend you need and fight for what you love.
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2015
Relationship may not work now becos some people go into it for wrong reasons and some 4 d right reason but due to some circumstances beyond their control

Still larger percentage of people in this world will still get married.

It may not work now but it will later.
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last by sirjoeii(m): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2015
when I say one is in love with the idea of some one.,i mean ur attracted to the person bcz of wt u think d person should be n nt who d person is.
in other words, It means that you have an idealized image of who that person is and you love that imaginary perfect person.It means you don't really know who they are or at least they don't feel like you do.

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Asking "Will You Be My Valentine?? = Will You Marry Me??" / Its My Birthday Yoh / Sex In A Relationship Can It Be An Issue In Prosperity Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.