Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally (33046 Views)

Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused / Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School / Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by Faraidi(m): 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=liljboy post=29921748][/quote] hell shall be let lose!APC are joking,PDP must use that stadium good or bad.''If APC do any how,them go see any how''
Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by meltech(m): 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
killuminati:
Don't allow them.. They're full of bad lucks! Up Rotimi Ibrahim Amaechi!

No.... Rotimi Chibuzor Amaechi. hhheheheheheeee

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by Demdem(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Every wrong doing is always right when done by APC. Isn't this a shameful explanation?

There is nothing wrong here especially when offered a better secured and safer stadium. The only shameful thing here is ur thought process.
Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by docadams: 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ngwakwe:

At least a responsible State Government takes responsibility for security of lives and properties as order of first priority unlike his counterparts in North East who abdicate everything to Government at the centre.

Two things are involved in this press statement.

It is either the claims of Rivers State Government as primarily responsible for security of lives and properties in their State is acceptable and also applicable to North East States or that Gov Amaechi is irresponsible in his claims and reasons when his party is holding GEJ responsible for security in North East States especially now the State of emergency has been lifted.

You can't have it both ways, it's impossible, the logic doesn't just work that way.

Ngwake, you need to live up to your status as a mod. We shouldn't allow partisanship becloud our sense of reasoning. Comparing an unsafe sports complex to the BH genocide is the hallmark of insensitivity.
Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by Objektive: 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
MUMU CALL THE SLOWSPOKE FAILBUHARI TO TELL YOU THE PRICE HE WILL FIX IF HE GETS ELECTED AND STOP GETTING ANGRY AND FOAMING IN THE MOUTH OVER REDUCTION IN FUEL PRICE.

haibe:
Teacher: When crude oil was N119 per barrel, we
buy petrol for N97 per litre
Now that crude oil is N49 per barrel with all other
things being equal, what is the expected price of
petrol per litre?
Jonathan: N87.
Teacher: Pls who award PhD to this man who
doesn't know simple arithmetic?
Teacher: buhari what is d answer?
Buhari: sir, the only items that change is price, so
our change formular is;
If N119 changed to N49
Then N97 will CHANGE to N27
Teacher: But they said u don't have certificate?
Buhari: it's a simple arithmetic, even market
woman can solve it.
Teacher: Chai chai..... we need CHANGE

GMB TILL 2023

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by Ngwakwe: 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
docadams:

Ngwake, you need to live up to your status as a mod. We shouldn't allow partisanship becloud our sense of reasoning. Comparing an unsafe sports complex to the BH genocide is the hallmark of insensitivity.

What are you trying to say?
Honestly, I am yet to understand how responsibility of protecting lives and properties differ?

Does River State own a separate military or police command?

Please stay away from my comments, if you don't have the capacity to understand them.
Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by hissmile: 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
When someone inherited price of fuel at 65naira, raised it to 97naira and now brought it down to 87naira amidst campaign and falling price of fuel and u now expect aplause. I wonder how we reason. Vote wisely...... ur vote could actually worth N10
Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by fuckerholic(m): 1:27am On Jan 20, 2015
killuminati:
Don't allow them.. They're full of bad lucks! Up Rotimi Ibrahim Amaechi!
I like that his ibrahim name..me I still add "mohammed" to that making it..Rotimi Ibrahim Amaechi Mohammed.
Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by liljboy(m): 6:46am On Jan 20, 2015
fuckerholic:

I like that his ibrahim name..me I still add "mohammed" to that making it..Rotimi Ibrahim Amaechi Mohammed.
so funny

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by liljboy(m): 6:47am On Jan 20, 2015
hissmile:
When someone inherited price of fuel at 65naira, raised it to 97naira and now brought it down to 87naira amidst campaign and falling price of fuel and u now expect aplause. I wonder how we reason. Vote wisely...... ur vote could actually worth N10
the devil you know is better than......... u know the rest lol
Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by liljboy(m): 8:59am On Jan 20, 2015
TheAdvocate:
“The PDP makes reference to the fact that the APC had held its rally at the same venue. What they failed to mention is that the contractor was moved out of site during the time the APC rally held and remobilised to site right after that rally."
Is this semen of a woman really giving this as an excuse?
seriously..... that excuse is so dumb
Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by liljboy(m): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2015
tushburg:
Nigerian politics!
Amaechi locks the stadium and APC supporters says yes teach dem a lesson, good,etc when pdp perform dia own they will say pdp are full of evil pple angry
Dis womans excuse is so dumb.
U mobilised the contractor back to site and pdp is threatening to break the gate and I wonder y d gate is still locked when the contractors are still on site
Is it jus me or is dis d dumbest excuse ever

YEYE smelling every where you go
Lwkwd.... funny scenario.... should have been part of a movie scene
Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by jamace(m): 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
APC and hatred for Political opponent. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by FrankOguns(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Same thing APC did to PDP in 2011, and PDP still won the election
Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by liljboy(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
FrankOguns:
Same thing APC did to PDP in 2011, and PDP still won the election
lwkmd
Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by Kenechukwu200: 2:25am On Oct 07, 2015
OPPORTUNITY COME BUT ONCE,Make Use of It Now Not Tomorrow And Get Our Packages Below;

CONTACT US NOW!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Converts Chemistry Labs To IED Factory / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) / Billboard Of Imo Ministry Of Happiness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.