Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally (33045 Views)

Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused / Oshiomhole Summons Okpujie Primary School Headmistress Over Pdp’s Use Of School / Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 19, 2015
From what I just read on this post now I know Amaechi is not a leader to rely on, the place where used by APC but couldn't been used by PDP, even when he knew that Mr. President was coming there? he lack respect, how could he have been Governor in the first instance? Well, the implication is that even him as Governor, from that day he will not smell Villa gate again, and he should know that his party has no capacity for now to win Presidential Election, PDP and its presidential candidate is too Popular/Powerful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by DAMIGHT(m): 7:03am On Jan 19, 2015
THEY WANT TO START WHAT THEY CAN'T FINISH

GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by toyeoye(m): 7:03am On Jan 19, 2015
Very flimsy and dirty excuse.. APC used the same stadium twice this season already. Amechi is spoiling for a meltdown

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by fydence: 7:04am On Jan 19, 2015
Since there's suddenly an urgent rush to finish '..ALL..' outstanding projects before May 29th, how about they start with the Monorail project.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by iyobs7(f): 7:04am On Jan 19, 2015
How many years has Amaechi spent in rivers state that he is in a rush to complete a stadium?

Lying is not corruption... Only stealing is corruption and they are shouting change change

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by clevvermind(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2015
simplemach:
This Amechi guy has bitten more than he can chew. Your cup go soon full.
don't worry. Jonathan will crush him soon.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by eaglechild: 7:05am On Jan 19, 2015
haibe:
Teacher: When crude oil was N119 per barrel, we
buy petrol for N97 per litre
Now that crude oil is N49 per barrel with all other
things being equal, what is the expected price of
petrol per litre?
Jonathan: N87.
Teacher: Pls who award PhD to this man who
doesn't know simple arithmetic?
Teacher: buhari what is d answer?
Buhari: sir, the only items that change is price, so
our change formular is;
If N119 changed to N49
Then N97 will CHANGE to N27
Teacher: But they said u don't have certificate?
Buhari: it's a simple arithmetic, even market
woman can solve it.
Teacher: Chai chai..... we need CHANGE

GMB TILL 2023

You are just as illiterate as your Boko leader.

Do you think the economics is as simple as 1+1=2

You have to take into consideration the revenue short fall also

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by gurusmac4: 7:05am On Jan 19, 2015
Click here if you are 4 #GEJ 2015

7 Likes

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by holatin(m): 7:07am On Jan 19, 2015
eaglechild:
Trash
APC is a party of evil bitterness and such is not what Nigeria needs.
is DAT all what your head can process after reading this.

ur mumu no get part two

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by happyzed0(f): 7:08am On Jan 19, 2015
Dis useless guy called ameachi is lookin 4 who will kill him I pity 4him cos he will soon turn kaka driver wen GEJ win d electn

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by fleet7(m): 7:10am On Jan 19, 2015
Nonsense Apc are always trying to rationalize everthing, by giving a reasonable explanation to an unreasonable act wich they always commt.they should have thought of that before they used it for their own rally.Since they claim to care about human safety they should make the same provision they made that enabled them use it for PDP thats all. #GEJ all the way

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by Kollywolly12(m): 7:10am On Jan 19, 2015
Na so o
Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by stinggy(m): 7:13am On Jan 19, 2015
We ask President Jonathan, who is the leader of the PDP, and the Inspector General of Police to rein in their mad dogs and call their people to order.

That was extreme!!!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by tben80(m): 7:14am On Jan 19, 2015
I'm just passing, will talk later...
Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by fineworker24(m): 7:14am On Jan 19, 2015
eaglechild:
Trash
APC is a party of evil bitterness and such is not what Nigeria needs.
Angry Politicians Congress.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by Horllarmy: 7:14am On Jan 19, 2015
Nice 1 tongue
Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 19, 2015
Total Rubbish..... amechi is a bloody bucaaner cultist,

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by Demdem(m): 7:17am On Jan 19, 2015
chymystique:
sincerely speaking, nigerian politicians needs to start acting maturedly.. Amaechi's reasons are just too flimzy. We need to learn how to be tolerant of each other no matter the party. This is one reason why Nigeria can't move forward

Amaechi reasons makes perfect sense to me. I was within the sport complex last week and I did see peeps working within the facility so it's true.
Besides, he has offered also to them another standard stadium within the city and even safer and much more accessible to the General public which is also a state facility so what is the problem here?

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by bynat(f): 7:18am On Jan 19, 2015
PDP losing sinc the time of Adolp Hitler.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by micrep3030(m): 7:19am On Jan 19, 2015
I pity amechi

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by micrep3030(m): 7:19am On Jan 19, 2015
I pity amechi

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by Demdem(m): 7:21am On Jan 19, 2015
toyeoye:
Very flimsy and dirty excuse.. APC used the same stadium twice this season already. Amechi is spoiling for a meltdown

There was no money to pay contractors then so they demobilised. Now there is money, they are back.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by Demdem(m): 7:22am On Jan 19, 2015
iyobs7:
How many years has Amaechi spent in rivers state that he is in a rush to complete a stadium?

Lying is not corruption... Only stealing is corruption and they are shouting change change

It's not a stadium, it's a sport complex.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by Yunana3053(m): 7:22am On Jan 19, 2015
Not giving it to them is the best thing. Cos they may put bomb there just to jealous your administration. Keep on Ameachi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by Pesuzok(m): 7:25am On Jan 19, 2015
eaglechild:

You are just as illiterate as your Boko leader.

Do you think the economics is as simple as 1+1=2

You have to take into consideration the revenue short fall also

Can you please tell me the present cost of landing 1 liter of PMS in Nigeria. What is the govt currently paying as subsidy for 1 liter.
Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by stanisbaratheon: 7:32am On Jan 19, 2015
the excuses of demobilisation and re-mobilisation of the contractor by Amaechi is one hell of an excuse whose correlation coefficient can never be found. The APC used that same stadium for their campaign now the PDP want to do same but ''the stubborn one'' Amaechi would not allow it. I say cabodorejectamenta to that. Tomorrow Amaechi will tell us he schooled in Uniport. With this bias mentality he's portraying i doubt he ever saw the 4 walls of this University.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by todayboy: 7:37am On Jan 19, 2015
Either you allow pdp use the stadium or not all i know is a sick 73 years old man will never rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by eedris07(m): 7:37am On Jan 19, 2015
Lobatan.. Dose sayin Ameachi didn't do well shey una hear wetin hapnd? Neva judge hearin 4rm 1 side... I rest my case..

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by Ngwakwe: 7:37am On Jan 19, 2015
Rivers State Government will not trifle with its responsibility to guarantee the safety of lives and property irrespective of whom is affected.”

At least a responsible State Government takes responsibility for security of lives and properties as order of first priority unlike his counterparts in North East who abdicate everything to Government at the centre.

Two things are involved in this press statement.

It is either the claims of Rivers State Government as primarily responsible for security of lives and properties in their State is acceptable and also applicable to North East States or that Gov Amaechi is irresponsible in his claims and reasons when his party is holding GEJ responsible for security in North East States especially now the State of emergency has been lifted.

You can't have it both ways, it's impossible, the logic doesn't just work that way.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by tomakint: 7:41am On Jan 19, 2015
killuminati:
Don't allow them.. They're full of bad lucks! Up Rotimi Ibrahim Amaechi!
Oh! He even answers Ibrahim now! grin grin I love this....I would have preferred he answer to Jelili grin

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by OLADD: 7:44am On Jan 19, 2015
Demons! If the contractors could be demobilised to pave way for APC's rallies what stops the same gesture from been extended to PDP? Why is Amaechi so rascal and roughish in attitude? PDP must use that stadium come rain come shine, and let that motor-park tout that calls himself governor do his worst. Nonsense!
Re: Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally by eobasi(m): 7:46am On Jan 19, 2015
mrvitalis:
ameachi ride on we the true rivers people are behind u
..u cant take our oil well and expect us to vote u
...ameachi built best ...best primary school in nigeria
best secondary school in nigeria
best state university in nigeria(in terms of infrastructure)
best sports complex n nigeria

i can go on and on .....ameachi showing jona road since 2007
dude,go take some chilling pills.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) / Boko Haram Converts Chemistry Labs To IED Factory / Fear Grips Diplomatic Community Amid Worsening Insecurity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.