Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Guinness World Record: Beating Halo 2 In Legendary Difficulty With Out Dying - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Guinness World Record: Beating Halo 2 In Legendary Difficulty With Out Dying (3701 Views)

GTA 5 Breaks 7 Guinness World Records / Call Of Duty: Black Ops II Gets Man Guinness World Records / Halo 3 Wallpaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness World Record: Beating Halo 2 In Legendary Difficulty With Out Dying by ladex142(m): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2006
shocked shocked shocked this is unbelievable shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Halo 2 speed trial becomes Guinness world record

How fast can you beat Halo 2? In August of 2005, Cody Miller managed to take on the Flood on Legendary difficulty in 3 1/2 hours ,  without dying. It's an amazing feat, so much so that the 2007 Guinness Book of World Record lists Cody's stunt.

If any Joystiq readers can get a scan of the page, let us know and we'll update. The Guinness website does not have it listed yet, unfortunately.

You can check out Cody's explanation of the feat here, as well as check out the video here. Congratulations, and for those naysayers who say his run is no big deal, we'll let the guys at Bungie's tell you off:

"I bet that about 40 of you will say, "ZOMG I TOTALLY DID THAT TWO YEARS AGO IN HALF THE TIME." But you're lying. I know it, you know it and your mom knows it good and hard. So just don't."

Read more
from http://www.joystiq.com/2006/08/16/halo-2-feat-becomes-guinness-world-record/

Re: Guinness World Record: Beating Halo 2 In Legendary Difficulty With Out Dying by auwal(m): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2006
maan halo 2 is one heck of a game, too damn difficult
Re: Guinness World Record: Beating Halo 2 In Legendary Difficulty With Out Dying by ladex142(m): 12:02am On Aug 19, 2006
Yes i know, but the legendary difficulty level is worst. That guy is the devil grin. Did you downloaded the video of his gameplay? It's a must watch!
Re: Guinness World Record: Beating Halo 2 In Legendary Difficulty With Out Dying by dakmanzero(m): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2006
Honestly the US army should recruit this guy and turn him into a super-cyborg.

Jesus!!!!!!
Re: Guinness World Record: Beating Halo 2 In Legendary Difficulty With Out Dying by sniperwolf(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2006
Maybe the guy should try and beat Metal Gear Solid series 1, 2 and 3. And I guess he must have downloaded hidden cheattttttttttt
Re: Guinness World Record: Beating Halo 2 In Legendary Difficulty With Out Dying by dakmanzero(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2006
finishing mgs123 is something most of us (mere mortals) have done. NO big deal.

finishing halo 2 on LEGENDARY (i dare your ps2-loving arse to even try to do half of it on heroic) in such a short time is a GODLIKE ACHIVEMENT OF UNBELIEVABLE SKILLZ!
Re: Guinness World Record: Beating Halo 2 In Legendary Difficulty With Out Dying by echowords(m): 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2006
"I bet that about 40 of you will say, "ZOMG I TOTALLY DID THAT TWO YEARS AGO IN HALF THE TIME." But you're lying. I know it, you know it and your mom knows it good and hard. So just don't."

Yeah i am gonna say something like that. finished halo 1 four times on legendary and the other level while waiting for halo 2 to come out as i am waiting now for 3.

And i finished halo 2 in like six hours on the first try[legendary]. so i bet if i put my mind to it i will do it in 3hrs.

oh and i finished metal gear on hard and extreme.

I AM THE GOD.
Re: Guinness World Record: Beating Halo 2 In Legendary Difficulty With Out Dying by dakmanzero(m): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2007
six hours vs 3 hours is a biiiiig difference dude.

If you've ever done time trials in ANY fps, talk less of a fixed-walking-speed fps like Halo, you will come to understand this.

you can NOT do it. Do not even bother to try!
Re: Guinness World Record: Beating Halo 2 In Legendary Difficulty With Out Dying by echowords(m): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2007
first try dude, first try. when u already know what to do it makes things a bit easier

(1) (Reply)

PS3: First Ever 4.66 CFW By Ferrox / The Best Gaming Laptop / Where To Repair PS3 In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.