Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Dog Meat: Housewife Threatens Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dog Meat: Housewife Threatens Divorce (995 Views)

Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat / Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM / I Want More Than A Round Of Sex – Housewife (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Meat: Housewife Threatens Divorce by symbianDON(m): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2015
I just couldn't stop laughing after reading this and thought I should share the story:
An Ogwashi-Uku-based housewife in Delta State, Anwulika (surname withheld), at the weekend threw caution to the wind when she engaged her husband in a fight at a fried dog meat selling spot about four poles away from her house in the community.

The housewife, it was reliably gathered, has been complaining over the husband’s frequent visit to the joint, a situation she could no longer help when her complaints fell on deaf ears, as she stormed the joint and accosted him.

It was also alleged that the woman had complained of non-payment of the children’s school fees, three of whom are said to be attending one of the colleges in the town, while the fourth is in a private primary school.

The unsuspecting husband, a community-based plumber, had sauntered into the joint when the wife followed him with Okada motorcycle to the joint near Ishiagu community and having ordered for two heavy chunk of the oily, fried meat served with yam and soup, he was said to have barely settled down to eat when the bubble burst.

The wife, looking very set for a showdown was said to have appeared from nowhere and poured her anger and vexation on the dog meat seller who for close to two minutes stood speechless.

But instead of replying, the woman was alleged to have slapped the husband with the meat that later fell out from his mouth.
It was further gathered that the husband in retaliation, rained blows on her mouth but she was rescued by a passerby who later intervened to settle the matter.

Speaking to our correspondent, the woman said, ‘I have not been comfortable with this dog meat my husband has been eating. Each time he eats from this dog meat and makes love to me, he stays more than expected, and I began to be worried over his increasing performances.”

However, the husband, in his reaction, dispelled the allegations as true, describing his wife as a nag and incorrigible woman.’

source: http://leadership.ng/news/405228/dog-meat-housewife-threatens-divorce
Re: Dog Meat: Housewife Threatens Divorce by elantraceey(f): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2015
She would have just learnt how to prepare the dog meat and do that for him .

But some men sha, leave your responsibilities at home and waste all your money on meat angry

2 Likes

Re: Dog Meat: Housewife Threatens Divorce by bennyrazz: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2015
dogs use to bark at people that eat dogs. Me I have never tasted dog meat before and I will never taste it. I know calabar people like 404 with palmwine but there is nothing wrong with palm wine and bush meat or fresh fish grin
Re: Dog Meat: Housewife Threatens Divorce by bukatyne(f): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2015
Where is the threat of divorce?

A plumber uses the money he ought to use for his children's fees for dog meat

From the story, the kids are grown and can look after themselves so why can't she get something doing to fetch additional income? I doubt the dog meat money can comfortably cater for the fees of the four kids.

What a family!
Re: Dog Meat: Housewife Threatens Divorce by hahn(m): 11:59am On Jan 19, 2015
elantraceey:

But some men sha, leave your responsibilities at home and waste all your money on meat angry

And beer. Some guys will go to a beer palour and buy drinks for everybody while his family have nothing to eat. Its those kind of men that complain about women fixing brazillian hair. They'd rather spend their money on people who don't care about them than to spend their money on making their wives and kids look beautiful.
Re: Dog Meat: Housewife Threatens Divorce by ArchEnemy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Dog meat obsession grin
Dogmeatophilia.
We are not saying he should not like food. He should just try to be more responsible towards his family. And too much of everything isnt good.
Re: Dog Meat: Housewife Threatens Divorce by Nutase: 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Dog Meat: Housewife Threatens Divorce by cococandy(f): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Is the meat that expensive that it stops him from paying the kids fees?
All these jaguda wives undecided
Inciting Public showdown and shameful displays.
Even if he was overdoing it, going there to slap the meat out of his mouth is taking it too far.

What a comedy show.

And the dog meat makes him last longer in bed. Isn't that a plus cheesy
Nairaland stories grin.
Re: Dog Meat: Housewife Threatens Divorce by AZeD1(m): 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
elantraceey:

Its not about the fees, this is the problem
‘I have not been comfortable with this dog meat my husband has been eating. Each time he eats from this dog meat and makes love to me, he stays more than expected, and I began to be worried over his increasing performances.”

(1) (Reply)

Right Or Wrong: The Truth About Kissing Children On The Lips / My Life On February 23, 2030 / Please Help A Brother.what Should I Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.