Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,242 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Roommates And Their Awkward Behaviours - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Roommates And Their Awkward Behaviours (1007 Views)

13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. / Unusual Behaviours Of Women In Labour / An Awkward Moment At The Office Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roommates And Their Awkward Behaviours by molason: 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
My current roommate in school is the worst ever!!! So dirty and untidy, and for crying out, he is a final year student!!!. Am sure we hv all encountered funny roommates, pls post Ur own story.
Re: Roommates And Their Awkward Behaviours by freshness2020: 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mine na professor!
Re: Roommates And Their Awkward Behaviours by molason: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
freshness2020:
Mine na professor!
Lmao
Re: Roommates And Their Awkward Behaviours by EfemenaXY: 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
molason:
My current roommate in school is the worst ever!!! So dirty and untidy, and for crying out, he is a final year student!!!. Am sure we hv all encountered funny roommates, pls post Ur own story.

You must be an equally dirty and untidy person too, to live in the midst of such filth.

He's got a problem with cleaning. So what? What stops you from picking up the broom and mop whilst you both live under the same roof? I wonder what the state of your shared toilet must be. Probable a hotbed of unimaginable horrors lurking within it...
Re: Roommates And Their Awkward Behaviours by SAMBARRY: 7:22am On Feb 08, 2015
grin grin grin

their loo will be full and booming. Reminds me of the school public toilet in oau back in the days. Tufiaaaaaaaaa grin grin
EfemenaXY:

You must be an equally dirty and untidy person too, to live in the midst of such filth.

He's got a problem with cleaning. So what? What stops you from picking up the broom and mop whilst you both live under the same roof? I wonder what the state of your shared toilet must be. Probable a hotbed of unimaginable horrors lurking within it...

1 Like

Re: Roommates And Their Awkward Behaviours by ireneidiva(f): 7:29am On Feb 08, 2015
EfemenaXY:

He did not say that he does not clean up after his roommate ma, he just said that his roommate is untidy. You went to far!

1 Like

Re: Roommates And Their Awkward Behaviours by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 08, 2015
EfemenaXY:

That's harsh. I had a roommate back then. No matter how much I clean and sweep, the room was always dirty and smelling because she can leave plates and pot for long. If you take it out, na war. I couldn't wash her plates for her nau. Whenever I go home and come back, the whole place would look like a filth ground. There was a period I was home for 2weeks due to health issues, I came back, the whole place was smelling, I did ultimate search that day, it was her pot of remaining indomine that she left, maggots were already in there.

You spray air fresher, she would pick a fight with you that she is allergic. She liters her space with papers n clothes.
She stores her smelling undies and clothes for long. She never will raise the curtains and you try to tell her to raise the curtains to allow free flow of air, another round of quarrel.

In fact people though I was equally dirty till we changed rooms in d next session and her roommate came to ask how I coped that initially people thought it was both of us but now it's clear to them. I was just laughing

Op just do your own part. Clean and sweep as often as you can. Try to point to him dirty clothes and the rest in his corners so that he can wash his clothes often and pick up dirts around him. It's only for a while. It's nt easy but you just have to try
Re: Roommates And Their Awkward Behaviours by Haywhymido(m): 8:16am On Feb 08, 2015
EfemenaXY:

it's a knwn fact dat football viewers r better dan d players on d pitch y? because dey r nt feeling d heat dey r feeling.You r nt in d guy's shoe so u possibly dont knw how he is enduring n d stress he is going thru with dat dirtiness with d guy.Wella, op my own case is d same with urs too he is in final year too.Imagine after eating bread,biscuit nylon/paper na room floor be d dustbin. N if u try to put him right,he will be giving me attitude like i care. He never wash d room's curtain 4 once 4 d past 3years n many odas.If i dont do it den nobody will.
Re: Roommates And Their Awkward Behaviours by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2015
My roommate was my brother when I was a student and it was cool because my mother taught everyone to be clean. wink

I don't know what I would do if I had to live with an untidy person. I don't have much tolerance for these people. I would freak out.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies... Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift? / ok / Dubai Declares Three Days Of Mourning As Ruler's Son Dies Of A Heart Attack @ 33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.