Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

This Is The Reason I Had To Quit My #50,000 Monthly Salary Job: Interesting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is The Reason I Had To Quit My #50,000 Monthly Salary Job: Interesting (646 Views)

#60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / . / Hafiz Lecky Of Lecky Konsult Pls Refund My 50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Reason I Had To Quit My #50,000 Monthly Salary Job: Interesting by pastorjosh: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2008
HI,
I AM PASTOR MIKE OF THE FIRELINE MINISTRIES IKOYI, LAGOS.
DO YOU KNOW THERE IS AN ONLINE BUSINESS THAT PAYS MORE THAN
FOREX ? AND THERE IS NO OTHER ONLINE BUSINESS THAT PAYS MORE THAN IT FOR NOW

YES THERE IS, INFACT THIS BUSINESS IS EASY,LEGAL,RELIABLE AND
FAST MONEY GIVING.

ITS ESPECIALLY FOR THE YOUNG SCHOOL LEAVERS, UNDERGRADUATES,
GRADUATES, EMPLOYED AND UNEMPLOYED AVERAGE NIGERIAN YOUTHS.

THE INFORMATION WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE, BUT THAT
WOULD BE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED,

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS,

PASTOR MIKE

talk2pastormike@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Hot Business In Gsm Industries That Guarantees You N50,000-n100,000 Weekly / Secretary Wanted! / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.