Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! (28191 Views)

APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates / APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) / APC Presidential Rally Benue State Live (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by biafranqueen: 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
saymax:
Op more pictures please.

Change is what we need and Change we shall have.

GASKIYA DOKIN KARFE

#SAIBUHARI/OSINBANJO
Change is here already clear your eyes!

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by wasuka14(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
mike85060:
Make at least 50,000 monthly selling virtual top up call 08100602699
how? Tell me more pls
Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by Howcomes(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nigerian Students and Teachers Please Vote Wisely.

we are about to make the Decision that will determine how the next four(4) for years our Life will be.

This decision will affect both the young and the old, Students and teachers, even those who do there business around school environment will be affected.

Remember the Difficulty in getting admission to Sch, Strike that delay you in school, The Cost of Education and the Bad Quality, Lack of Gainful employment, Violence Against Nigerian students that took many teenagers life and made many parents cry, remember the reaction of this cruel Government and Think.

If you are not a victim already, you may be the next victim. it all depends on your decisions. You may place a price tag on your destiny and sell it out, but dont 4get its your cake. once you eat it. u cant have it any more. BEWARE OF BRIEF DELIGHT AND LASTING SUFFERING.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by saymax(f): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
biafranqueen:

Yes indeed! Change frm bad to worse is what we already have. N now change for d best is what we have choosen
SaiBuhari/Osinbanjo com FEBUHARI 14

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by KwoiZabo(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
I think this Fayose's add should read like this. Please we should remove Goodluck smiling because it looks as though he is laughing at them.

GEJ till 2019

sign
Concerned Nigerian

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
And the winner is GMB.

Oh man, I just love this guy

8 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by sage2(m): 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
With our PVCs we shall respond. #GEJMyVal.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by ayukdaboss(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
biafranqueen:
Please keep those GEJ's online achievements somewhere else. Real CHANGE and progress is here and I know you can feel it too.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by eaglechild: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
dayo23:
APC Presidential campaign storm minna the capital of Niger state today, Welcome on board as the powerful wind of change takes over Niger state. The People's General and his VP Prof Osinbajo alongside Party chieftains are expected to role out Party manifestos to the people of Niger state.
#APCRally#GMB15#
Is it that he is now looking so frail that they are now putting shadows instead of real pictures.
Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by Bruteforce1o1: 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
[s]
biafranqueen:
[/s]

Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by korel9: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
killuminati:
O boy, I don click like sotey my thumb don dey pain me.. E don swell sef But Sai Buhari o!

Lols grin grin grin
Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by donrescue1: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Everything 'change', no more stress.
Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by amnestylaw1(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
dayo23:
APC Presidential campaign storm minna the capital of Niger state today, Welcome on board as the powerful wind of change takes over Niger state. The People's General and his VP Prof Osinbajo alongside Party chieftains are expected to role out Party manifestos to the people of Niger state.
#APCRally#GMB15#

This thread, the pictures, the wild jubilation made my day. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by Suljosh: 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mehn see as some street deserted. People love GMB. Live on ground #change #Febuhari14th #nigerstate #APCcampaign rally

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by ElFenomeno1: 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fantastic... and with the news about Alhaji Ibeto decamping with his supporters, from PDP to APC..... Niger state will be delivered for APC insha Allah.

#SaiAPC #SaiBuhari #SaiOsinbajo

#Change2015.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by 9jatatafo(m): 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Make sure there is no stampede and bomb explosion
Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by kheart(m): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
make i go dey wait for GMB for KD rally already cos d way i dey see even pets (dogs and cats) dey carry change posters/brooms nawa o

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by JerryOJerry: 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
I can Ibeto Niger state deputy governor. is that anti party or deflection.
Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by chuksonu(m): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Gej has given you the change few of you have been asking for.Or is N10 not enough?..Mchhew greedy Apc!.
MrPresident1:
GEJ till 2019!!! grin
Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by Darlduchi: 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Change!!! Change!!! Change!!! Yes Change we want, Change we will get!!! we must retain our oil blocks and renew all existing licenses. we make sure that the second niger Bridge remains a dream never to be actualize. queues must return to the petrol pumps. the trains must be parked at the yards where they belong. Almajiri schools must all be converted to Islamic schools. we must continue to smuggle oil out of Nigeria via our islamic neighboring countries. the status quo of Northern domination must return. we must never rebuild any of the churches our Boko faithfuls have destroy neither shall we allow such to be rebuilt, we must consolidate our gains. we are nothing without the oil, Lagos and the entire west, not to mention the north on oil proceed to succeed, therefore we must do all we can to regain power so as to control the revenue. Islam must rule, we will never allow infidels to lord over us. Change is here.!!!
Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hold-up
Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by OLADD: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
Jakpon:
If Gej loses the election, i will use Niger Delta Militant to destroy
Lagos - Jimi Agbaje

Buhari Must Die - Fayose

First born of Lai Mohammed on the loose!
Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by ayukdaboss(m): 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
biafranqueen:
Falsehood!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by penzino(m): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
Darlduchi:
Change!!! Change!!! Change!!! Yes Change we want, Change we will get!!! we must retain our oil blocks and renew all existing licenses. we make sure that the second niger Bridge remains a dream never to be actualize. queues must return to the petrol pumps. the trains must be parked at the yards where they belong. Almajiri schools must all be converted to Islamic schools. we must continue to smuggle oil out of Nigeria via our islamic neighboring countries. the status quo of Northern domination must return. we must never rebuild any of the churches our Boko faithfuls have destroy neither shall we allow such to be rebuilt, we must consolidate our gains. we are nothing without the oil, Lagos and the entire west, not to mention the north on oil proceed to succeed, therefore we must do all we can to regain power so as to control the revenue. Islam must rule, we will never allow infidels to lord over us. Change is here.!!!
Who is this one?

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by BBackOurGlory: 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
biafranqueen:
Keep dreaming even Fakeshola has woken up.
Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by luckyman1010(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
masterpower:

I HEAR YOU.

PDP IS THE PARTY.
JONATHAN IS THE MAN.
JIMI AGBAJE OUR GOVERNOR.
MUAZU IS THE CHAIRMAN.
NIGERIA IS MOVING.
EVERYWHERE IS TRANSFORMATION.
THE MASSES ARE HAPPY.
OUR ECONOMY IS GROWING.
THE PEOPLE ARE VOTING.
JONATHAN IS WINNING.
BUHARI IS CRYING.
APC IS THREATNING.
BOKOHARAM IS BOMBING.
CHURCHES ARE PRAYING.
NAIRALAND IS ONLINE.
AND NOW I AM POSTING.

VOTE JONATHAN, VOTE TRANSFORMATION.
And your next generation will be a wasteful . Sai BUARI till JONOTHING park his Ogogoro back to Otuoke.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
penzino:
Who is this one?

Dont mind him,he is a charlatan Jonathanian trying to act as a Northerner with a view to causing disaffection and hatred

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by nwaanambra1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Please keep those GEJ's online achievements somewhere else. Real CHANGE and progress is here and I know you can feel it too.

you dey mind the fool! change is already in her evil world where hospitals has been locked down for more than 2 months now and the president doesn't give a damn! angry

change is here already in her warped mind where judiciary has been on strike and the modafuka at Aso villa doesn't give a fuk!

change is here already in her evil bigoted mind where more than 250 soldiers are protesting against lack of equipment to fight insurgency and the drunkard C-in-C is busy gallivanting for re-election!

change is here already in her ashawo mind where more than 200 of our girls have been missing for more than 200 days and the man who promised them security is busy drinking and dancing with ashawos like biafranakwuna and doesn't care if bokoharm overruns an entire state!!

change is here already where more than 2000 Nigerians were massacred and the C-in-C doesn't even give a damn but rather continued to gallivant in government owned jets wasting our tax payers money to campaign for re-election and to add insult to injury, he sent condolence message to France - (that lost only 12 of its citizens to terrorism and the world almost stopped because of that) - which promptly returned the condolence message back to him cause they felt he needs it more than them!

This negative change that she see is only good for her and hers! angry

Nigerians have decided that we need a positive change! and we will get it come FeBuhari 14! cool cool cool

36 STATES OF NIGERIA SAYS POSITIVE CHANGE!

GMB ALL THE WAY!

FeBuhari 14! GMB is Our Valentine! kiss kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
masterpower:

I HEAR YOU.

PDP IS THE PARTY.
JONATHAN IS THE MAN.
JIMI AGBAJE OUR GOVERNOR.
MUAZU IS THE CHAIRMAN.
NIGERIA IS MOVING.
EVERYWHERE IS TRANSFORMATION.
THE MASSES ARE HAPPY .
OUR ECONOMY IS GROWING.
THE PEOPLE ARE VOTING.
JONATHAN IS WINNING.
BUHARI IS CRYING.
APC IS THREATNING.
BOKOHARAM IS BOMBING.
CHURCHES ARE PRAYING.
NAIRALAND IS ONLINE.
AND NOW I AM POSTING.

VOTE JONATHAN, VOTE TRANSFORMATION.

Uncle, uncle! You can lie o!

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by frainc(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Olayinka8793:
The train of Change is unstoppable
#SaiBuhari/Osinbajo
All aboki just dey shout
We need change
We need change
Buhari na
Conductor?
Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by frainc(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
ayukdaboss:

While I was in school, we were told then that we are the leaders of tomorrow as at when Buhari and co were the leader. Now, I am old and Buhari still want to be the leader? When will our turn be? Just thinking!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria / Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property / Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.