Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! (28193 Views)

APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates / APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) / APC Presidential Rally Benue State Live (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by chamboy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
masterpower:

I HEAR YOU.

PDP IS THE PARTY.
JONATHAN IS THE MAN.
JIMI AGBAJE OUR GOVERNOR.
MUAZU IS THE CHAIRMAN.
NIGERIA IS MOVING.
EVERYWHERE IS TRANSFORMATION.
THE MASSES ARE HAPPY.
OUR ECONOMY IS GROWING.
THE PEOPLE ARE VOTING.
JONATHAN IS WINNING.
BUHARI IS CRYING.
APC IS THREATNING.
BOKOHARAM IS BOMBING.
CHURCHES ARE PRAYING.
NAIRALAND IS ONLINE.
AND NOW I AM POSTING.

VOTE JONATHAN, VOTE TRANSFORMATION.
u say boko haram is bombing like it's just normal after more than 12,000 casualties. You must b a devil incarnate
Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by 2thpick: 11:28am On Jan 21, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
And the winner is GMB.

Oh man, I just love this guy

FOLYKAZE. I just joined naira land cos of you. I'm a young film maker I was making research and I came across your post which I think you have indept knowledge in that which I intend to know. I have lot to learn from you. I tried mailing you now ...
Re: APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
2thpick:

FOLYKAZE. I just joined naira land cos of you. I'm a young film maker I was making research and I came across your post which I think you have indept knowledge in that which I intend to know. I have lot to learn from you. I tried mailing you now ...

I got the mail, pls do reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatima, Atiku’s Daughter Revalidates Her Membership Of APC (Photos) / APC Official Twitter Account Hacked / Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.