Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign (9706 Views)

APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray / ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture / My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
This guy shey yu still de so? grin
Seun:
Probably a lie.

8 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Voice234: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
Seun:
I'm aware of the modus operandi of PDP and APC e-trolls on the forum. Based on this, I predicted that this is just simply a lie. If it happened, one of you would have recorded the video and posted it here for all to see instead of saying "I swear it's true". I am an e-troll skeptic.
I saw it on tv, I tot my ears were playing tricks on me at first then I saw this thread. I am now sure and certain it was " Sai Buhari " they were chanting

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Seun(m): 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
JonBee1:
Would it not be polite to request for the evidence, than to outrightly pronounce it a lie; even without counter proof from you.
That's is very rude of you!
Oh, I think this is just a big misunderstanding? I didn't say it's a lie, I said it's probably a lie. That's just an educated guess.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
FKO81:

You are pathological liar, lies and deceits will not save your party.
Shuo!
Wetin concern me & u na?
Abeg park well joor! cool

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by PhockPhockMan: 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
FKO81:

You are pathological liar, lies and deceits will not save your party.
No be this one I dey watch?
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

The bare truth is that while it's ideal to win the two states together..if given the choice to choose one....GEJ will gladly pick Sokoto votes over Imo votes.

GEJ didn't win Sokoto in 2011 and he's not hoping to win same in 2015. What he needs there is 25% of votes cast

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Kenai: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
Seun:
Probably a lie.

As usual. It runs in the veins of APC members.

7 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

GEJ didn't win Sokoto in 2011 and he's not hoping to win same in 2015. What he needs there is 25% of votes cast

Yes and he will lose some states that cancelled out his lost in Sokoto...he lost only Osun in 2011 in SW....he will surely lose more than that in 2015...if not all.

2015 election electoral map will be completely different from that of 2011....that is not rocket science.

7 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Chanchit:
Iphone7 and 1/2 with 3sim for sale with charger @N13,000. Cash and carry. Na from my oga I steal am, he say we dey park go Otue**
Oga Seun Osewa see dem oo, I don catch one of dem 4 u ontop my thread!
Dey always come in different shapes & sizes ni grin
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by PhockPhockMan: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Seun:
Probably a lie.
No mind that liar, he thinks only him is watching.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by anonimi: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

Why are you so eager to dispute it when you have not seen the rally? undecided

This is a time for you to remain neutral in politics...at least on your forum.

Since when did the word PROBABLY become an expression of eagerness?
Is that from the standard dictionary of semi-literates who cannot find their certificates
Just asking grin grin

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
anonimi:

Since when did the word PROBABLY become an expression of eagerness?
Is that from the standard dictionary of semi-literates who cannot find their certificates
Just asking grin grin

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

Did you forget your crayons at home today? grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by anonimi: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
ilugunboy:
Did you forget your crayons at home today? grin grin

Yes oh, abeg I fit borrow ya own crayons cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by pathardy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Seun:
I felt very sure that it was a lie, due to the way the OP presented the story and his use of words. If I'm proved wrong, I will surely apologize.

it was actually Sai Wali the governorship candidate name, when sokoto was chanted, and then sai Goodluck when Nigeria was mentioned.

#forget the propagandaz

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
No mind that liar, he thinks only him is watching.
Get d full video or rather I'll try 2 get d video
If u nor hear "Sai BUHARI", make I slot my PVC inside ATM machine withdraw cash angry

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
anonimi:

Yes oh, abeg I fit borrow ya own crayons cheesy cheesy

On one condition...

Shout SAI BUHARI!!!!!!!

grin

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by franchizy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
Seun:
I felt very sure that it was a lie, due to the way the OP presented the story and his use of words. If I'm proved wrong, I will surely apologize.

I welcome your opinion, im really convinced today that u are non partisan in this forum. for those querying your comment, i urge them to take d challenge and prove you wrong.
The op was unprofessional in his post because there is no evidence to back up his claim.
in view of the development, i humbly request that this post be closed immediately.

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by anonimi: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

On one condition...

Shout SAI BUHARI!!!!!!!

grin

Bah froblem...........after you scream Kai Buhari 7 times cheesy
Deal
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Twenty-wetin?
Who wan give am?

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
I just finished watching it,didn't hear anytin like that,dis Apc e warriors can lie sha

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Kolade354(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
Everybody knw jonathan cant win in the north and south west...........His vote is in the south and ijaw....................oga seun get ready for broom revolution.

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
pathardy:

it was actually Sai Wali the governorship candidate name, when sokoto was chanted, and then sai Goodluck when Nigeria was mentioned.

#forget the propagandaz
Whatin diz one deh talk?

Abeg mix #87 fuel & klin detergent 2geda take help me wash dat ya blocked ears to take hear properly

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
anonimi:

Bah froblem...........after you scream Kai Buhari 7 times cheesy
Deal

But I'm not seeking a favor from you....

Oya Sai Buhari! Sai Buhari!! Sai Buhari!!! Sai Buhari!!! Sai Buhari!!!! Sai Buhari!!!!!! Sai Buhari!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
franchizy:

I welcome your opinion, im really convinced today that u are non partisan in this forum. for those querying your comment, i urge them to take d challenge and prove you wrong.
The op was unprofessional in his post because there is no evidence to back up his claim.
in view of the development, i humbly request that this post be closed immediately.
Keep dreamin!
Una plan nor gor work oooo!

Oga Seun don't be misled by diz saTANists

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Zuria(f): 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Wait 4 it!

Oops, NEPA has gotten a call to take light sad

Lol...he finished his speech, I didn't hear any anti-chants / saw any other party banner...
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by politifact: 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
I swear, sokoto electorates are shouting "sai Buhari" in place of "sai Jonathan" in d rally live on NTA!

D thing funny DIE! I swear! grin

Every body tune in to NTA live oooooo!

Heeeey! Berem, Omenka, Seun, Obinoscopy, Barcanista, GenBuhari, progressives in da house nibolowa?
Aaaahhh! Firefire, Phockphockman, tit, atlwireles, una nor geh light 2 watch d a$s whooping of oga Jona by Sokotarians in Gej's sokoto rally?

Aaaaaaaahhhhhh! Jona ti kpeme, walahi grin
watched the rally,it was scanty,I don't think GEJ will secure the required 25 percent in sokoto state

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by PhockPhockMan: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

But I'm not seeking a favor from you....

Oya Sai Buhari! Sai Buhari!! Sai Buhari!!! Sai Buhari!!! Sai Buhari!!!! Sai Buhari!!!!!! Sai Buhari!!!!!!!
CHILDISH.
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
CHILDISH.

Keep quite!!

Sai Buhari until you can replace your current TV with a Smart Internet ready TV... grin

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

Yes and he will lose some states that cancelled out his lost in Sokoto...he lost only Osun in 2015 in SW....he will surely lose more than that in 2015...if not all.

2015 election electoral map will be completely different from that of 2011....that is not rocket science.

These are GEJ's sure banker states;

Anambra, Abia, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bsyelsa, Rivers, Delta, Edo, Ondo, Ekiti, LAGOS, Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Adamawa, Nassarawa, FCT.

Ogun, Oyo and Kogi will be hotly contended

and he will show a good outing in Kaduna, Kwara and Niger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Kenai: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Get d full video or rather I'll try 2 get d video
If u nor hear "Sai BUHARI", make I slot my PVC inside ATM machine withdraw cash angry

Bros, they were screaming "SAI WALI", the name of the governorship candidate for the PDP in Sokoto!
Please take correction and let it go!
I understand why it's easy to mix "Wali" and "Buhari" up since both words rhyme to an extent, and it's only human to do so after all. But still sitting there and trying to defend your gaffe just worsens your case.
Let it go, dude.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by PhockPhockMan: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Zuria:

Lol...he finished his speech, I didn't hear any anti-chants / saw any other party banner...
The only thing the OP would have done is to shout of scanty crowd, of course, Jonathan is not expecting much from there.
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Collynzo9: 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

Yes and he will lose some states that cancelled out his lost in Sokoto...he lost only Osun in 2011 in SW....he will surely lose more than that in 2015...if not all.

If other things remain equal and you transfer GEJ's 2.8 million votes from the South west in 2011 to Buhari, GEJ will still win!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen & Insecurity In Southwest: Churchill Calls For Government Intervention / Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity / 2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.