Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign (9704 Views)

APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray / ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture / My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Jchi9876: 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Seun:
I'm aware of the modus operandi of PDP and APC e-trolls on the forum. Based on this, I predicted that this is just simply a lie. If it happened, one of you would have recorded the video and posted it here for all to see instead of saying "I swear it's true". I am an e-troll skeptic.

You predicted?

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by naijareferee: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

You will never change...the same agidi I've known you for years! angry

Just for refusing to succumb to the lies and been a skeptic....wow
this APC guys are really phenomenal...

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Kenai: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
APC people lie too damn much! God!!!
This is becoming a real problem. Even medical.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Jchi9876: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

These are GEJ's sure banker states;

Anambra, Abia, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bsyelsa, Rivers, Delta, Edo, Ondo, Ekiti, LAGOS, Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Adamawa, Nassarawa, FCT.

Ogun, Oyo and Kogi will be hotly contended

and he will show a good outing in Kaduna, Kwara and Niger.

You are filled with cheap booze

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by PhockPhockMan: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

Keep quite!!

Sai Buhari until you can replace your current TV with a Smart Internet ready TV... grin

GEJ TILL ilugunboy becomes ilugunman.
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
I wasn't told, I heard it. It should be the PDP Chairman, Adamu Mu'Azu that was speaking when some people started shouting "sai Buhari!"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

[s]These are GEJ's sure banker states;

Anambra, Abia, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bsyelsa, Rivers, Delta, Edo, Ondo, Ekiti, LAGOS, Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Adamawa, Nassarawa, FCT.

Ogun, Oyo and Kogi will be hotly contended

and he will show a good outing in Kaduna, Kwara and Niger.[/s]

This is the type of permutation Abuja based politicians are selling to GEJ.....

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Kenai: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I wasn't told, I heard it. It should be the PDP Chairman, Adamu Mu'Azu that was speaking when some people started shouting "sai Buhari!"

They were screaming "SAI WALI".
Abdallah Wali is the PDP guber candidate for Sokoto. I watched it too.
Take correction.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
Collynzo9:

If other things remain equal and you transfer GEJ's 2.8 million votes from the South west in 2011 to Buhari, GEJ will still win!

Just that this time around it will be difficult to return rigged figures of 95-98% wins for GEJ in SS/SE..

If you do that...NW and NE will return the same % for GMB.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Jchi9876: 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

No mind dem.
Nigerians will guard the boxes with their lives this time

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kenai:

Take correction.
Oga, I'm not deaf.
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by PhockPhockMan: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
You were told by your fellow liar, but I watched it, they were shouting " SAI WALI", MichaelSokoto is partially deaf.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Kenai: 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Oga, I'm not deaf.

You're not deaf. You're biased.
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by CaptainCodes(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kenai:

Take correction.

Sir, Must you compromise?

I heard it too, loud and clear. The PDP chairman was speaking and a section of the crowd started chanting SAI Buhari.

Must we ridicule our self esteem to please a party?.
What's the big deal with what was said? Did it affect your eating and walking about today??

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Zuria(f): 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
The only thing the OP would have done is to shout of scanty crowd, of course, Jonathan is not expecting much from there.

It's a good thing he's going through with the campaigns in the North...scanty / crowded, he remains the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria until Nigerians say otherwise.... grin grin grin
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Kenai: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

Just that this time around it will be difficult to return rigged figures of 95-98% wins for GEJ in SS/SE..

If you do that...NW and NE will return the same % for GMB.

Stop speaking for the South East. We voted GEJ last time, and will give him 100% this time.
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by PhockPhockMan: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Oga, I'm not deaf.
You're deaf.
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Kenai: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
CaptainCodes:

I heard it too, loud and clear. The PDP chairman was speaking and a section of the crowd started chanting SAI Buhari.

What's the big deal with what was said? Did it affect your eating and walking about today??

The only thing that was ridiculed today was your credibility.
Take correction and let it go.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by CaptainCodes(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
You were told by your fellow liar, but I watched it, they were shouting " SAI WALI", MichaelSokoto is partially deaf.

Even You too, you ridicule yourself just to satisfy your irresponsible temporary thirst on a party.
What a Shame' this country is.

Sai Buhari in a GEJ campaign, does it remove a tooth from your mouth?

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by PhockPhockMan: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
CaptainCodes:

Deaf people plenty o o.
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Iykopee(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Is any1 expecting an APC troll to speak truth? The same programme i watched, there was no such pronouncement anywhere all through to its end. How come one confused APC minion with faulty eardrum seek to mislead others?

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kenai:

Stop speaking for the South East. We voted GEJ last time, and will give him 100% this time.

In that case...the NW and NE are at liberty to give their "own son" 100% this time too.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by CaptainCodes(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kenai:

The only thing that was ridiculed today was your credibility.
Take correction and let it go.

Ok sorry'

Keep swimming in lies.
I can see you are used to it.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

Bookmark my post for reference in 4 weeks time.
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by nwaanambra1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
Seun:
Oh, I think this is just a big misunderstanding? I didn't say it's a lie, I said it's probably a lie. That's just an educated guess.

Seun Seun! grin grin grin

you smart gan! grin

This your party people for make you the campaign wetava for GEJ instead of dat morafuka FFK!

am sure u for perform pass the idiota thou u ma self na anoda mofo! ; cheesy i still dey wonda how u manage develop this lovely site D grin

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by jingh(f): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

Why are you so eager to dispute it when you have not seen the rally? undecided

This is a time for you to remain neutral in politics...at least on your forum.
pls no ARGUE WITH am ooo, you wanna know my reason ASK HOLATIN
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by FKO81(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
CaptainCodes:

APC liars, NIGERIA SAI JONATHAN, SOKOTO SAI WALI.
Lie Muhammed breeds always fabricating words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by PhockPhockMan: 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
CaptainCodes:

Even You too, you ridicule yourself just to satisfy your irresponsible temporary thirst on a party.
What a Shame' this country is.

Sai Buhari in a GEJ campaign, does it remove a tooth from your mouth?
If you admit that it was "SAI WALI" they were shouting, will your penis stop standing?

Abeg comot for road.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
Jchi9876:

You are filled with cheap booze

Bookmark my post for future reference.
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by jingh(f): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
arewafederation:

Kikikikikikiki cheesy

No mind that guy joor. The guy na confirmed sadist.

Sai Buhari...cool
hahahahahaha he go give you ban oooo
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Twenty-wetin?
Who wan give am?

The Christian voters.
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by CaptainCodes(m): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Deaf people plenty o o.

Yes o' dem plenty no be small. Make people shout, shout o, no be talk o, shout, sai buhari, make person say na Wali.. Haba, even if pronouncing 'hari' and 'wali' may sound the same, the 'bu' in it doesn not. Please na' make we dey talk truth to oursef na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Malam Ujudud Shariff Dies At 60 / Not Too Young To Run: Nwulu Hands Over Historic Mantle At "The Convergence 2.0" / NaijaCyberActivists Hack Nigerian Army Website, warn them to keep off streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.