Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign (9708 Views)

APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray / ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture / My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
jingh:
pls no ARGUE WITH am ooo, you wanna know my reason ASK HOLATIN

Why? He would ban me for telling him my mind? I understand the rules of the forum and I don't think I've broken one thus far.
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by sunkoye: 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
Seun:
Probably a lie.
typing just a dot for a comment could be misunderstood and interpreted in million folds cos its U.

honestly. ..u could have kept mute. I was personally embarrassed though. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Bookmark my post for reference in 4 weeks time.

I know your type very well......
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by jingh(f): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

You will never change...the same agidi I've known you for years! angry
Holatin come and see your ****** Seun the President of Nairaland
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by CaptainCodes(m): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
If you admit that it was "SAI WALI" they were shouting, will your penis stop standing?

Abeg comot for road.

E pain you reach that one??
No vex o'... I beg o.
Chai'. You dey carry person matter for head like keregbe.

Ma own na make we dey talk truth.
Otan#, but no vex.
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kenai:

You're not deaf. You're biased.
In the first place, who are you to tell me what I heard? What similarity is there in sound between "Buhari" and "Wali" for you to say it was "sai Wali" that was shouted, not "sai Buhari"?

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by jingh(f): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

Did you forget your crayons at home today? grin grin
hahaha pls can I hug you ?
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
jingh:
hahaha pls can I hug you ?

You are free dear... cool
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by PhockPhockMan: 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
jingh:
hahaha pls can I hug transformer?
Just do it.
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by jingh(f): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Just do it.
huh
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Seun:
I felt very sure that it was a lie, due to the way the OP presented the story and his use of words. If I'm proved wrong, I will surely apologize.
Am highly dissapointed in u oga at the top.
It is very true. I watch it live via AIT.
People are sayin sai buhari loudly.I feel ashame for gej.
Or move it to frontpage to let people confirm
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by holatin(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
jingh:
Holatin come and see your ****** Seun the President of Nairaland
hmmmmmmmmmm just dey look jare.

reduce d way you dey call me on nl
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by holatin(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

Why? He would ban me for telling him my mind? I understand the rules of the forum and I don't think I've broken one thus far.
really let me show you some thing.
read dis

https://www.nairaland.com/2074585/where-holatin
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

I know your type very well......

The battle ground will be the South West with Buhari capturing 2 or 3 states there. However, that will not upturn the apple cart. Voting pattern in the North will remain the same as in 2011 with anti Muslim/Fulani sentiment much pronounced in voting patterns in the Christian dominant middle belt. Core Northerners are more likely to vote along religious line considering the plight of the 'church' in the hands of Boko Haram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by arewafederation: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
jingh:
hahahahahaha he go give you ban oooo

He de craze ne... He no de fear face? angry
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by CaptainCodes(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
gearcoin:

Am highly dissapointed in u oga at the top.
It is very true. I watch it live via AIT.
People are sayin sai buhari loudly.I feel ashame for gej.
Or move it to frontpage to let people confirm

Leave Oga seun, He just keep tarnishing his image on political benefits. A personality of his should keep mute on Nairaland, even if he doesn't, don't let your decision effect on your opposers.
But not him' Tar!
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by 3kay945(m): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
Otueke loading

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by pathardy(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Whatin diz one deh talk?

Abeg mix #87 fuel & klin detergent 2geda take help me wash dat ya blocked ears to take hear properly

hardly do I talk here.

well #SORRY#
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Kenai: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

In that case...the NW and NE are at liberty to give their "own son" 100% this time too.

Dude, Goodluck is not Igbo, and not our "son".
We just don't like you.
Nothing personal. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by ElFenomeno1: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
It is expected.
#SaiAPC #SaiBuhari #SaiOsinbajo.
#GEJOut #PDPOut
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by LogicPower(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Seun:
I felt very sure that it was a lie, due to the way the OP presented the story and his use of words. If I'm proved wrong, I will surely apologize.

I think you would have done a better job defending your original post by simply pointing out that you used the word 'probably' to qualify your assertion, instead of coming with this one of having 'felt very sure that it was a lie'.
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kenai:

Dude, Goodluck is not Igbo, and not our "son".
We just don't like you.
Nothing personal. smiley

Oh Really?...that is entirely your business anyway.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by abacus(m): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Seun:
Probably a lie.

Mumu post.. confirm before posting rubbish.. oshisko.
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

In that case...the NW and NE are at liberty to give their "own son" 100% this time too.

Yoruba people looking for Apian way to Aso rock since 1914.
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Yoruba people looking for Apian way to Aso rock since 1914.

Coming from a double-speak like you....quoting FFK as his political compass.

No matter your blackmail...conspiracy theory or tribal propaganda....good people of Nigeria from all the diverse tribes will kick this utterly clueless govt of GEJ out next month.
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
LogicPower:

I think you would have done a better job defending your original post by simply pointing out that you used the word 'probably' to qualify your assertion, instead of coming with this one of having 'felt very sure that it was a lie'.

The truth of the matter is that his use of the word PROBABLY was just to watered down his real mind.
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by jingh(f): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
arewafederation:

He de craze ne... He no de fear face? angry
lolz
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by jingh(f): 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
holatin:
hmmmmmmmmmm just dey look jare.

reduce d way you dey call me on nl
I dey fear this your comment oooo
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Seun(m): 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
LogicPower:
Thank you, but I don't think how well I defend myself is important. What's important is whether or not this story is true. Any ideas about that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
What a joke GEJ has turned himself into. If he knows what is good for him, he should stop campaigning in the north and go home and count his losses because more humiliating embarrassment awaits him in other parts of North. The whole of North is under lock down by Buhari. GEJ should take what scrapes Buhari would let off from his platters in the south. He just can't make any head way in the North.

sai Buhari
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by BokoHaramm: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
Seun:
I'm aware of the modus operandi of PDP and APC e-trolls on the forum. Based on this, I predicted that the claim was a lie. If it happened, one of you would have recorded the video and posted it here for all to see instead of saying "I swear it's true". I am just an e-troll skeptic.
Seun always drawing traffic since 1865. I'm in support of this your opinion but you need to make your stand known.
Re: Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign by Olaone1: 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
"E-trolls." LMAO

Seun: hammering paid goons since 1800

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SW Get Least Amount Of Ministries Of All Regions / Ambode Forgot He Was Yoruba. / Ondo 2020: Dogara heads PDP Screening Committee for Ondo Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.