Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) (59264 Views)

Is Sowore Protesting For Nigerians Or For Selfish Interest? (photo) / Young Sowore Fighting For Democracy With M.K.O Abiola / Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by tempusfugit: 8:13am On Aug 07, 2019
Random pictures

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by olahajayi(m): 8:16am On Aug 07, 2019
E don tey o

233 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Deomovies: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2019
olahajayi:
E don tey o

I swear..... Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by tempusfugit: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2019
Morr pics

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by michlins(m): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2019
No be today this guy began. Locking him up only emboldened him and that's what this government is yet to learn

264 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by royal200: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2019
Now some of the so called youth,the elder of this fucking country will say sowore is fighting for himself, its Yoruba fight only,it was because he lose election,its was he doesnt get ministerial appointment,this and that.This country is beyond repairs,mumu youth allover.How many of your elders has started fighting for common man since he was young and are still on it...

520 Likes 60 Shares

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by PUSSYBOY2: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2019
The guy no be pretender at all! Imagine during the military regime, when activist dey run go hide for American, except for Chief Ghani Fawenhinmi

307 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by chiagozien(m): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2019
That was when he was younger,and was courage as a youth should be.

But,

why then
did yoruba youths disappear on hearing
of just one gun shot,

one gun shot by nigeria police in Agege.both protesters in Badagry,Epe,Ikeja,Ikorodu. Lekki,Mushin and other yoruba villages disappeared.

Calls was going up and down,i almost faint while laughing.

Olaniyi--guy you don hear police and soldiers don dey kill people for agege.

Olatunde--ahaa emii! me i dey mushin,make i go aouse before police reach here,guy call Olanaike and know as e bï for em side.
Call ended.

Olanaiyi---ah guy what up your side.

Olanaike---guy me i dey aouse,i hear navy don fall our people for agege,
i no go come kill me self for revolution.

Olanaiyi---ok guy i dey road to aouse,i come say make a hala you,
ahh guy later e bi like police dey come.
Call end.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by jlinkd78(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2019
Good compilation from d archive

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Saheed9: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2019
Same fight several years later

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2019
It's in him....activism....

#igboguy

8 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2019
chiagozien:
That was when he was younger,and was courage as a youth should be.

But,

why then
did yoruba youths disappear on hearing
of just one gun shot,

one gun shot by nigeria police in Agege.both protesters in Badagry,Epe,Ikeja,Ikorodu. Lekki,Mushin and other yoruba villages disappeared.

Some of the people arrested are Igbos

I thought Igbos own 80% of Lagos and are about 70% of Lagos population according to igbos during the last election. grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Opexzy: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2019
No be today....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by tintingz(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2019
Sowore has been an activist for long time, arresting him is not a new thing to activist, infact it's a trap and will even boost his popularity.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 07, 2019
Sowore , kill the monster you helped create or he would be your undoing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:15am On Aug 07, 2019
Poor guy. He will learn. You never fight for people who are comfortable in their misery. If Niggerians were sincere they would have voted him.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by straighttalk(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2019
Time don CHANGE.

APC ti bring CHANGE.

NO MORE PROTEST BY PROXY: WHEN DEY NAB YOU, YOU 'LL CALL YOUR SPONSORS

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by MVLOX(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2019
Protest Master...

1 Like

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Blitz4real(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2019
These guy has really been long in these game

8 Likes

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 07, 2019
God bless yele sowore

I hated this guy before because of his Sahara reporters blackmailing GEJ.

Now seeing this guy his a hero.

All the activists, God bless nmadi kanu also

I'm not an ibo or Yoruba but for young men like this to fight for what they believe even in the face of death we should applaud them

Is not easy many youths nowadays are so scared to even walk in the night, many are on nairaland they're hiding behind keyboard suffering and smiling.

If y'all ever insult this great young men again be sowore , FFK, or nmadi kanu may God punish you

130 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Felixalex(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2019
Wow
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2019
there i no real activist in Nigeria. Sowore why are your kids in new york
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by oluwatunez(m): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2019
This guy needs more people like him to support his movement

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by Jfufuy664: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by beardedboy(m): 9:17am On Aug 07, 2019
People always have this belief that all protesters are right and should be given what they want. Unfortunately this isn't correct.

During my NYSC I met a guy, we called him agitator. This guy made me know how most activists think.

According to them, government is a devil and must be fought. "A snake will always be poisonous no matter what" Agitator told me.

I tried to tell him that our leaders are people like us, they are our brothers and we should treat them as such. How can you change people when you treat them like devils and you even call them devils. If love and peace can't get you something, obviously hate and aggression will only make your situation worse.

Then I interviewed many people randomly, "if you had the chance to meet your state governor personally what would you discuss with him?"
Their answers were almost the same: "I'll ask him to give me job" that was the sanest of the answers I got. Many had more absurd responses. To be candid, requesting for a job is not in the interest of the public, it's a personal interest! So you see that we have a culture of selfishness and corruption.

So if an activist had the chance to meet a governor or president, they would ask for a government portfolio. Oshiomole is a good example. If you knew this man's agitation during Obasanjo's era you wouldny expect him to support any government. But here he is today, forming Superman.

I don't blame those politicians much, I blame the hypocrites amongst us who have access to our politicians but hide the truth in exchange for coins. They exist in every tribe.

So ask yourself sincerely, if you were to meet your state governor today, what would you tell him?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) by solmusdesigns: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2019
angry

Sowore and Nnamdi kanu are two misguided people... why cant they just hire a lawyer during their planing phase, it saddens me seeing people play into Buhari's net.... same way Baba Fela played into buhari's net

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.