Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview (43861 Views)

Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] / Omawumi Blast Host, Flares Up & Walks Out Of Interview- Exclusive To Hftv Africa / Woman Steals Flat Screen TV, Puts It Between Her Legs And Walks Away (see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by emekauzor(m): 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Meet Chuka Umunna, born of a Nigerian father and British Mother, Muna is the current Labour Parties, shadow business secretary, in a live television program today he was asked about a letter sent by the Government to Muslim leaders in Britain. Unfortunately Chuka admitted he had not read the letter and said he would not go “off-piste” and discuss its content when asked if he believed the Government was “patronising” Muslims.

Mr Umunna, who was not in the same studio as his interviewer, said it was not “terribly fair” to ask him about the letter because he had been asked to come on the programme to discuss David Cameron’s latest speech on the economy.

After Mr Murnaghan accused him of refusing to speak “until you get the party line right”, Mr Umunna stood up and walked out of the studio.

link to story http://www.ezeuzoma.com/2015/01/19/see-moment-chuka-umunna-british-pm-walks-tv-interview/

See more from the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aicsbCzD6Kk

2 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by dealslip(f): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
is it by force to say what you don't know. we need more guys like this, rather than wait to humiliated, he simple bulllshit the so called interviewer.

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
So wetin make we come do?

5 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by alizenbohr: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
dealslip:
is it by force to say what you don't know. we need more guys like this, rather than wait to humiliated, he simple bulllshit the so called interviewer.

My kind of guy...
These journalists always look for cunning ways to draw out unintended statements from people and then use it against them.

The Chuka guy did the right thing by leaving.

Barcanista, I guess since its not Fee Dee Fee or A Fee See, its not news worthy.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
alizenbohr:

My kind of guy...
These journalists always look for cunning ways to draw out unintended statements from people and then use it against them.

Barcanista, I guess since its not Fee Dee Fee or A Fee See, its not news worthy.
Honestly, its a British Affair and not a Nigerian affair...

25 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by gists: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
Why would any sane person want to ask him about a letter he have not seen. To add salt to injury, he wants him to comment by fire by force. Anyway the guy apparently knows his right.

36 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by chelseabmw(m): 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lmao bad guy

Before I forget, GEJ till 2019...very important

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by hardeniji(m): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
comment

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by Drsmith01(m): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nawa o....this is NAIRALAND not DOLLARLAND.how mata take affect us

Abeg mai shayi press me #10 naira own

6 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by Ilekeh(f): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
Awesome!

Better to walk out than to get in the midst of religious bullshoit Westerners have with Islam/Muslims.

What is up with these people?

9 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by omenka(m): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
barcanista:
So wetin make we come do?
As in ehn.... Me sef confuse die...

6 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by rattlesnake(m): 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
so wetin we wan do now

2 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by ireneony(f): 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
undecided how does that change the life of the average Nigerians...

2 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by freshness2020: 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
...that's a better response!

6 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by Funjosh(m): 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
dealslip:

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by passionate88: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
WTF?... Some times I just detest journalists... They will want to force one to talk out of point or to make a mistake so that they will use it to shine and humiliate the person...

7 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by point5: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
Space booked

Ok I will comment tomorrow. ..

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by piagetskinner(m): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
Eeeenn is that so

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
He had to leave to go and ask oga at the top. grin

6 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by Ilekeh(f): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
alizenbohr:

My kind of guy...

\

Exactly. They want another black man to use as sufferhead and to destroy his political career before it starts.

14 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by duni04(m): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
How the tin take concern us? undecided
Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by Akosbaba(m): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
Okay
Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by olaposer(m): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
The only thing that is permanent in life is change,may thunder fire anybody way no want CHANGE 4 naija come feBUARI 14

5 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by 1stola: 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
ok.
So wetin make I do now
meanwhile:

2 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
AnambraBoy

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by Funjosh(m): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Instead of him say this and his Oga at the Top saying another thing, its beta to just walk away

dealslip:

4 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by condralbede(m): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mr No nonsense man.

2 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by nerodenero: 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Islam is a sensitive matter to discuss most especially When you dont have required information about the topic of discuss lest you invite terror to your doorstep.

5 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by adexsimply(m): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
He didn't storm out, he didn't walk out on the interviewer either.

2 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
blame it on GEJ

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by aragon4realz(m): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
they won put you for trouble don't mind them but finally na https://m.facebook.com/9jafastfingers till we die
Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by priscaoge(f): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
Na by force? cheesy cheesy cheesy

The guy no wan discuss wetin dey letter wey em never read undecided undecided

All these journalist sabi ask yeye question undecided undecided

The man carry Nigerian, British + Igbo sense follow them cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let it be on record cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking Transformations (Costumes) Of Nollywood Actresses-pics / BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification / Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.