Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview (43852 Views)

Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] / Omawumi Blast Host, Flares Up & Walks Out Of Interview- Exclusive To Hftv Africa / Woman Steals Flat Screen TV, Puts It Between Her Legs And Walks Away (see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
The matter na british affair, e no concern us at alllllll
omenka:
As in ehn.... Me sef confuse die...

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by Laurence1: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Comes across thread, Stops,nodmyhead n say this chuka na BADTGUY o...closes the thread n entas romance section grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
noted
Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by InvertedHammer: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
/
Hahaha...classical case of bait and switch.

Take a Prince out of his kingdom but his air of royalty runs supreme.

The royal blood of Ogbunka is flowing in this guy.

Good one, son!

\

3 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by diasporaman(m): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
That guy is touted to be the next British Prime Minister.He is my relative from Ogbunka town in Orumba South LGA in Anambra. The day he wins, I will paint the street of Helsinki red.

2 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
dealslip:
is it by force to say what you don't know. we need more guys like this, rather than wait to humiliated, he simple bulllshit the so called interviewer.
dnt mind em..always tryn to prove a black skin a fool or inferior

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by Nichobabe(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
But OP they ended the interview and the guy have to leave. What do you want him to do?

Abi no be the video I just watch so? Which one be walk out on interview? when the interviewer already said we have to end it there.
Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by hummerwise(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
If na news wey concern NIgeria, this SEUN guy no put am 4 4rnt Page.

Mstweeeww!!
#OShisco
Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by hotgunz(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ehn ehn ok we don hear, next post abegi
Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by BokoHaramm: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
ireneony:
undecided how does that change the life of the average Nigerians...
I belive the day you were born you asked if the price of garri has come down. Ireneony making wong comments since 1900

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by mployer(m): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sandd25:
he doesn't look mixed at all. I am full black and i'm way lighter than him.

His mum could be black British
Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by heo88(m): 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
mployer:

His mum could be black british

No she's white British, 100%
Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by Wittylens(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
What he did is small.. If I were the one I would punch the camera.

See the frustrating questions he was asked.

Na by force to talk?
Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by Schematics: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Chuka Umunna is actually from Anambra state..the light of the entire black nations!

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by buchai: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
They want him to say "my oga at top" holds the letter.

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by shadrach77: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
The poster is silly. He didn't "walk out". The newscaster ended the interview because he refused to answer the question. The he left his seat angrily. The interview had already ended before he walked out sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by rhames(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
emekauzor:

Meet Chuka Umunna, born of a Nigerian father and British Mother, Muna is the current Labour Parties, shadow business secretary, in a live television program today he was asked about a letter sent by the Government to Muslim leaders in Britain. Unfortunately Chuka admitted he had not read the letter and said he would not go “off-piste” and discuss its content when asked if he believed the Government was “patronising” Muslims.

Mr Umunna, who was not in the same studio as his interviewer, said it was not “terribly fair” to ask him about the letter because he had been asked to come on the programme to discuss David Cameron’s latest speech on the economy.

After Mr Murnaghan accused him of refusing to speak “until you get the party line right”, Mr Umunna stood up and walked out of the studio.

link to story http://www.ezeuzoma.com/2015/01/19/see-moment-chuka-umunna-british-pm-walks-tv-interview/

See more from the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aicsbCzD6Kk

The racism question always rears its head whenever a minority is vying for political office in Europe.

3 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
chelseabmw:
Lmao bad guy

Before I forget, GEJ till 2019...very important
Yes o
Osondi owendi

3 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by jdbrasco(m): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nichobabe:
But OP they ended the interview and the guy have to leave. What do you want him to do?

Abi no be the video I just watch so? Which one be walk out on interview? when the interviewer already said we have to end it there.
no mind OP , he is jst like d interviewer. Sm OP's and sensationalism eeh!
Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
Media is poison. You gotta be careful else u gonna be long gone
Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by 50calibre(m): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sky news and their over zealous journalists, always winding people up.

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by theGuest: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
Drsmith01:
Nawa o....this is NAIRALAND not DOLLARLAND.how mata take affect us

Abeg mai shayi press me #10 naira own

. . . Technically, it should be "this is NAIRALAND not POUNDS-LAND!" grin grin

Abeg, mai suya don pass? I no spend my last N10 take catch bird flu from shayi!

3 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
Like his attitude. I like how he just called him out straight up. Omo naija proper. wink
Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by slimfit1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
Drsmith01:

God bless you
Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by callmenow: 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
Quite right too. You must not fall for trick question in politics.

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
Drsmith01:

Never knew that British standard currency is the $ not until I read ur comment.

Is ur certificate too with the military board?

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by bleufaucon: 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Inglorious british twats! Come home Chuka and help Nigeria in the best way you can.

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by linkin8k(m): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
The white British are scared of this guy as he's seriously gaining popularity in the UK political scene. Why else would he make such a comment like "go read the letter and come back in half an hour"?

He wont say such a thing to a white british person.

1 Like

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by Junipero: 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Chuka Umunna for Aso Rock 2019 !

2 Likes

Re: Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview by enoqueen: 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
na so them take spoil that guy " my oga at the top life".

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking Transformations (Costumes) Of Nollywood Actresses-pics / BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification / Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.