Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic (65808 Views)

Shaibu & APC Youths Sweep Ize-Iyamu, PDP Ouy Of Edo North (Pics) / Maiduguri Youths Sweep Out President Jonathan, PDP After Campaign Rally (PHOTO) / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by M4gunners: 1:32am On Jan 20, 2015
Come rain come Aböki na Aböki. Cow even get sense past dem.Look at Children's that suppose to be in the classroom or at home doing their homework.They are not up 18 what did dey know about election, If Boko Haram trows bomb now, the whole family go just finish like dat.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Liebnitz(m): 1:44am On Jan 20, 2015
amanda2013:
grin grin grin grin gej your days are numbered i must correct the mistake i made in 2011.
Pls keep ur PVC safe....like am doing...The correction is must!
GEJ...MUST..GO!!!
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Liebnitz(m): 1:45am On Jan 20, 2015
amanda2013:
grin grin grin grin gej your days are numbered i must correct the mistake i made in 2011.
Pls keep ur PVC safe....like am doing...The correction is of utmost importance!
GEJ...MUST..GO!!!
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by uchesino(m): 2:04am On Jan 20, 2015
amanda2013:
who cares
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by miqos02(m): 2:53am On Jan 20, 2015
this is getting more interesting

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 20, 2015
amanda2013:
when are you planning to get marry?

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 20, 2015
Kenai:
Another shot of Sokoto

Damn! Hunger don finish these almajiris! grin

Meanwhile, Buhari's daughter comfortably lives and studies in the UK...

...while her father never bothered to build a single academic institution to help his people in all his combined 6 years as PTF chairman and head of state.
Wow.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by kilokeys(m): 4:41am On Jan 20, 2015
godsamist:
Even my dogs and goats at my backyard are feeling the maladmistration of pdp they no longer feed as usal ...No longer save because when pocket dry..I sale them without notice

hahahaha.. this was funny and sad at the same time
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 20, 2015
Buhari dey get more like here pass Jona o. Me dey fear o.
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by mechanics(m): 6:06am On Jan 20, 2015
amanda2013:
lolz nw u knw, during dat time u clamoured 4 fresh air but no fresh air, i voted 4 Buhari den n dis time wil also vote 4 him, dats ok.
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by mechanics(m): 6:08am On Jan 20, 2015
amanda2013:
and what has oga jona done with all his phd?
i wonda o, dey think its by certificate dat one can b successful, where as dats wrong.
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by mechanics(m): 6:09am On Jan 20, 2015
FastShipping:

But you have been supporting Jonathan up till last week or so. So what happened all of a sudden?
lolz, she want change.
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by hayatou27: 6:15am On Jan 20, 2015
Kenai:
Another shot of Sokoto

...while her father never bothered to build a single academic institution to help his people in all his combined 6 years as PTF chairman and head of state.
Wow.
when you talk make use of your common sense.PTF chairman does not have the right to found institutions.ode
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by hman4real(m): 6:18am On Jan 20, 2015
FastShipping:

But you have been supporting Jonathan up till last week or so. So what happened all of a sudden?

she finally saw the vision too
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by arewaboy(m): 6:20am On Jan 20, 2015
jonathan has nothing new to offer in his campaign rallies...the same failed promisses he made in 2011 are now being refurbished and presented in 2015...agriculture, education, roads and bridges dat he cannot complete in five to six yrs..SAY NO TO BLATANT LIES and YES TO A PROGRESSIVE MOVEMENT....

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 20, 2015
What do you expect from his fellow northerners who are easily brainwashed due to their low literacy and then ignorance?
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by opyscol(m): 6:37am On Jan 20, 2015
Kenai:
Another shot of Sokoto

Wow.

Ur Jonadatf dat built schools, U might wanna tell us which of them his Child or children attended! G.O.A.T
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Kcwarren: 6:37am On Jan 20, 2015
APC and their propaganda, gathered nd paid some few amajiris to be sweeping an unknown street in sokoto, then snapped and posted online for cheap political points. We all saw the turn out on television......
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by makazona(m): 6:41am On Jan 20, 2015
is this what an opposition party should be? always making a jest of PDP.SMH
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 20, 2015
VickyyB:
All these Northerners are too dumb and backward.

GEJ till Buhari get a better accent.

Oshiskos
opolo dey talk
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 20, 2015
Gej till 2019!
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by sova(m): 6:53am On Jan 20, 2015
liongirl:
idle and lazy people that tink they are better than others,pls sweep on afterall u dont have anything to do. now we women dont want,to remain in the kitchen with our Waesc,Bsc, Msc,Phd therefor GEJ we shall vote.if like sweep from sokoto to Abuja.
u dnt want to remain in d kitchn meanin u av been in d kitchn throughout Gej 6 clueless yrs nd u fink he wl perfm abrakadabra if he return to d seat in ix dream.....chang is contant or ur certificat remain in d kitchn courtesy of Jonathan
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Kessyy2k4(m): 7:09am On Jan 20, 2015
from 97-87 grin

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by nellyelitz(m): 7:09am On Jan 20, 2015
Are these all the youth in sokoto?

If so

GEJ till 2019
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by bakila: 7:10am On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
A dying buhari cannt smell aso rock that i vehemently know
Who are you? Patience houseboy?
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by ogoplus: 7:12am On Jan 20, 2015
amanda2013:

Will you vote on Feb 14th,2015?
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by fiyin47(m): 7:27am On Jan 20, 2015
kendrick9:
see this backward people.. no wonder they want buhari who can't even show us his certificate. ..
anyway #Gejtill2019

my broda u re an hypocrite to d call.and what has ur PhD holder offered u
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by marjson(m): 7:50am On Jan 20, 2015
FastShipping:

Cos life is impromptu and change is inevitable.
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by marjson(m): 7:53am On Jan 20, 2015
fiyin47:

my broda u re an hypocrite to d call.and what has ur PhD holder offered u

Offered him the best quotable word of thee year 2014 "Stealing is not Corruption" , "Bokoharam is in his cabinet".
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by VivaLaFrans: 8:01am On Jan 20, 2015
Haha... These youth are very funny.
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2015
kendrick9:
see this backward people.. no wonder they want buhari who can't even show us his certificate. ..
anyway #Gejtill2019
lol....its really painful wen u visit some1 n just as u r leaving dey begin to sweep were u hav passed tru....I understand Ur plight
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 20, 2015
FastShipping:

d wind of change..... n u r next.....we all want a beta nigeria I believe

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Speaker Abbas's Two Wives Jostle For Recognition During Swearing-In Ceremony / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) / Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.