Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic (65807 Views)

Shaibu & APC Youths Sweep Ize-Iyamu, PDP Ouy Of Edo North (Pics) / Maiduguri Youths Sweep Out President Jonathan, PDP After Campaign Rally (PHOTO) / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 20, 2015
clevvermind:
you can say that again.
n dey r d wealthiest in nigeria
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by sheunflexy(m): 8:22am On Jan 20, 2015
To think that 2011 my vote was for GEJ and up till now nothing has change,will I still vote for him this year,posterity.............
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Kenai: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2015
opyscol:

Ur Jonadatf dat built schools, U might wanna tell us which of them his Child or children attended! G.O.A.T

Obviously, you didn't attend any school at all, since you lack the intellect to argue out your point without childish insults.
Wretched brain-dead bastard.
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Kenai: 8:34am On Jan 20, 2015
hayatou27:
when you talk make use of your common sense.PTF chairman does not have the right to found institutions.ode

I'm not just talking about PTF, you f0cking cattle-rapiing m0r0n.
What did Buhari do in all his 2 years as head of state? Why is there NO SINGLE legacy project in his name?
This man receives an annual pension of 300 million naira. What has he done for his community in all the years? How many people has he sent to school on scholarship or any charity programs?
Keep supporting that old man, but keep your idiotic self off my mentions, you filthy, nauseating savage!
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by namfav(m): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2015
gejites are more obsessed about trivial things like the weight of people, what they are wearing, if they are at school or not, the type of shoes they are wearing, if they can jog around a stadium, if they have certificates, where there children study rather than on the real issues and failures plaguing nigeria thanks to the incompetence of goodluck jonathan such as chad and cameroon sending troops to liberate towns in a sovereign nigeria which boasted the strongest army in africa 2 decades ago, or the high level of corruption in nigeria, gejites are more pro-gej than pro-nigeria and would rather see nigeria go down with gej.
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Akanbiedu(m): 9:07am On Jan 20, 2015
namfav:
gejites are more obsessed about trivial things like the weight of people, what they are wearing, if they are at school or not, the type of shoes they are wearing, if they can jog around a stadium, if they have certificates, where there children study rather than on the real issues and failures plaguing nigeria thanks to the incompetence of goodluck jonathan such as chad and cameroon sending troops to liberate towns in a sovereign nigeria which boasted the strongest army in africa 2 decades ago, or the high level of corruption in nigeria, gejites are more pro-gej than pro-nigeria and would rather see nigeria go down with gej.

Not to worry, their time is almost up.
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Mutuwa(m): 9:09am On Jan 20, 2015
amanda2013:
grin grin grin grin gej your days are numbered i must correct the mistake i made in 2011.

Babe ur the bomb! I wish I could extend a handshake to you.
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by joeyekembele: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2015
kendrick9:
see this backward people.. no wonder they want buhari who can't even show us his certificate. ..
anyway #Gejtill2019
The major problem of Nigeria is the north. This may sound unreasonable to some readers here. Though, taking a walk through world history, the north is associated with crisis, violence, and what have you. But in Nigeria, it is one of no kind. No wonder, the northern region will forever be backward. I am not in anyway surprised by their action of sweeping off the ground at the departure of the presidential campaign train of GEJ. It is not all about a change of political party, but the change of an infidel leader they clamour for. These people believe it is islamically wrong for a non Muslim to lead the Muslim nation hence they count on Nigeria being a member of organisation of Islamic Countries. I draw your attention to when the late Christian governor of Kaduna state died in a plane crash. Celebrations were openly held in Kaduna state by the Hausa Muslims. In Zaria, it was on the street. What a people? I pity the uninformed southerners that are blindly and unthoughtfully queueing behind this same people to make their dream come true. By the Hausa and the Northerner calculations, they are the leaders and we are the led. We claim they are not well enlightened and educated, but we stupidly queue behind them with our education when it comes to leadership, policy making and implementation, agitation and priorities. What then is the value of the education? Think wisely and do the needful. GEJ till Northerners understand that Nigeria is for all Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by viashimakelly: 10:26am On Jan 20, 2015
Let us see who will have the final laugh GEJ or the old retard thats close to his grave. Anyway GEJtill2019
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by mymadam(m): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2015
FastShipping:

But you have been supporting Jonathan up till last week or so. So what happened all of a sudden?

Food for thought indeed! I am not a prophet but... kindly re-visit my recent 'political posts' for an insight into what probably happened in this case. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by hbb2: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2015
VickyyB:
All these Northerners are too dumb and backward.

GEJ till Buhari get a better accent.

Oshiskos
When will you know the truth?
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Mhystique: 11:59am On Jan 20, 2015
u r d dumb 1.wat av u eva benefited from GEJ"s government.
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by melomelo: 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
GEJ till 2019
GEJ till 2019
GEJ till 2019
GEJ till 2019
GEJ till 2019
GEJ till 2019
GEJ till 2019
GEJ till 2019
FOR SURE

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by jomojoe: 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
is rather unfortunate that our belove country has degenerated into this.
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Absoj(m): 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
What ddo you expect from those who keep slowing down Nigeria's development. Ask anyone of them what he is doing in 'english', and he would say ' ba engilishi'. free schools were built but they're alergic to attending,. And with just N500 suya, they sweep and even get exposed to danger of articulated trucks plying the road. Oh! Lord Lugard, I blame u for this! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Absoj(m): 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
Kenai:

Obviously, you didn't attend any school at all, since you lack the intellect to argue out your point without childish insults.
Wretched brain-dead bastard.
U shuld have asked him which school buhari's daughters attended? Infact, just ignore the flippant.
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by yaskarahyelhope(f): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
amanda2013:
grin grin grin grin gej your days are numbered i must correct the mistake i made in 2011.

Pls do, nobody is stopping U.

GEJ till 2019. God bless U!
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Dooo: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
GEJ is got a hole in him and he's bleeding so its not like people are calling him p*ssy for no reason
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by obicentlis: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
amanda2013:
lol ndewo.
Nne, ahu beghim akara ozi gi(pm)?
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Ajascolove(m): 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
amanda2013:
i supported him way back in 2011 and am regreting it now. I just want to correct my mistake. Operation Gejmustgo#
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by IbnuUche(m): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
joeyekembele:

The major problem of Nigeria is the north. This may sound unreasonable to some readers here. Though, taking a walk through world history, the north is associated with crisis, violence, and what have you. But in Nigeria, it is one of no kind. No wonder, the northern region will forever be backward. I am not in anyway surprised by their action of sweeping off the ground at the departure of the presidential campaign train of GEJ. It is not all about a change of political party, but the change of an infidel leader they clamour for. These people believe it is islamically wrong for a non Muslim to lead the Muslim nation hence they count on Nigeria being a member of organisation of Islamic Countries. I draw your attention to when the late Christian governor of Kaduna state died in a plane crash. Celebrations were openly held in Kaduna state by the Hausa Muslims. In Zaria, it was on the street. What a people? I pity the uninformed southerners that are blindly and unthoughtfully queueing behind this same people to make their dream come true. By the Hausa and the Northerner calculations, they are the leaders and we are the led. We claim they are not well enlightened and educated, but we stupidly queue behind them with our education when it comes to leadership, policy making and implementation, agitation and priorities. What then is the value of the education? Think wisely and do the needful. GEJ till Northerners understand that Nigeria is for all Nigerians.
nonsence.
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by fiyin47(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
marjson:

Offered him the best quotable word of thee year 2014 "Stealing is not Corruption" , "Bokoharam is in his cabinet".

lol man u re on point
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by Senjuchiha: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
ayobamiakinrind:
You will only agree that he should repeat if your life is full of repetition of ur failures...
....ur Buhari is d biggest failure n gr8tst liar d world has eva sn
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by honeyseller291(m): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Let them sweep,weather they like it or not buhari will fail,goodluck will win him qed,,,until he remembers his phone number and show us fafer his frincifal gave him at provincial college....
Also u know this hausa boys with their dirty environment and dirty smelling stinking body ofcus there can sweep the streets to keep it clean for our clean GEJ
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by honeyseller291(m): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Let them sweep,weather they like it or not buhari will fail,goodluck will win him qed,,,until he remembers his phone number and show us fafer his frincifal gave him at provincial college....
Also u know this hausa boys with their dirty environment and dirty smelling stinking body ofcus there can sweep the streets to keep it clean for our clean GEJ yesssss GEJ
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by godwinkessi: 11:05pm On May 06, 2021
amanda2013:

Dear how far
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by godwinkessi: 11:07pm On May 06, 2021
hbb2:
When will you know the truth?

How far?
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by godwinkessi: 11:10pm On May 06, 2021
namfav:

Can u repeat this comment or
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by ScamHunter: 2:31am On May 07, 2021
amanda2013:
and what has oga jona done with all his phd?

the difference is clear now
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by ScamHunter: 2:33am On May 07, 2021
Very good!!

OPERATION SWEEP THE CLUELESS DUNCE BACK TO OTUOKE!!

Sai Buhari!

Sai barbarian,,,how market?
Re: Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic by ScamHunter: 2:35am On May 07, 2021
amanda2013:
i supported him way back in 2011 and am regreting it now. I just want to correct my mistake. Operation Gejmustgo#
regret well

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Speaker Abbas's Two Wives Jostle For Recognition During Swearing-In Ceremony / How Atiku Abubakar Was Received In Kaduna With ‘Nigeria Sai Buhari' (Video) / Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.