Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (41209 Views)

Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result / How Saraki Deceived President Buhari To Become Senate President -SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by Toktee(m): 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Laughable. The dying man with quadruple leg walking stick endorsing the dying man with cancer.
is you parents educated?
Are they more heathy than buhari and ibb at their age?
Which of them is using walking stick?
One day ur hatred for buhari will drive u to suicide.

1 Like

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by dre11(m): 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
Winken:
That advert alone in punch newspaper by fayose is a slap to all northerners. The 15% vote that is guaranteed for Jonathan before that advert has been reduced to 3%. Even his cabinet members from the north won't vote for him. In conclusion I can authoritatively say that Buhari has won the election even before the votes are casted. Thank you fayose for your useless advert. RIP PDP

How I wish Fayose did have something to padlock his running loose mouth

The guy just shoot GEJ by the leg thinking he is doing his master bid

4 Likes

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by Toktee(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Only in your dreams will Buhari win.
he don't need to win in the dream,we that voted for Jonathan,we will still vote against him,not in the dream but in the daylight,go hang urself

4 Likes

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by dre11(m): 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
Eziachi:
IBB endorsement, is that suppose to be a good wish? After all the news was that he endorsed his son GEJ.

He denied making such statement
Weather he did endorse him or not his not my problem
But GEJ camp making some inflammatory statement is what I don't get like the one Fayose did

2 Likes

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by clevvermind(m): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
MalcoImX:
Tanist alert
i want to know the one with the highest likes. i want to know something.
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by Horus(m): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgttbRRYZ0s

[size=15pt]First Lady react after former military president Ibrahim Bademasi Babangida has endorsed the presidential candidature of Muhammadu Buhari[/size]

4 Likes

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by Premiumnoise: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
dre11:

He denial making such statement
Weather he did endorse him or not his not my problem
But GEJ camp making some inflammatory statement is what I don't get like the one Fayose did

Chisos of Nazareth

4 Likes

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
IBB endorsing Buhari and the are celebrating

When IBB seemed to offer kind words to GEJ they said it's one thief supporting another

Their hypocrisy knows no bound

5 Likes

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by argon500: 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
Don't misinform people.. Suggest is different from endorse

2 Likes

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by baybeeboi: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
Saharareporters?
Do I ever believe them

1 Like

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by PhockPhockMan: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
omenka:
Yeah, but he wasn't a dying man when Jonathan crawled all the to Minna to grovel at his feet and call him "father".

Such sore losers.

Jonathan is toast already. You guys should deal with that.
You people are now dancing makosa, is it not the same Babangida you people criticized for endorsing Jonathan.

HYPOCRITES.

4 Likes

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by alaoeri: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
What a pity everybody is deserting the clueless one, GEJ otuoke is calling you, 2015 anything but the clueless one.
SAI BUHARI/OSINBAJO.

1 Like

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by PointB: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
If this is true, it means all the enemies of Nigeria are gradually moving over to Buhari's corner! Obj, Tinubu, IBB, Atiku name them.

Nigerians will be more comfortable standing the quiet performer - GEJ!

2 Likes

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
H
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by LoveMEBaby(m): 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
IBB--------------------Useless goat

Waiting for hose APC rants to come and quote me>>>
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by Seun(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
This smells of empty propaganda. What details have emerged, exactly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by Natureboyraph(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
babadee1:

You're a pathetic failure. Buhari will win this election and put liars like you to shame. If you're wishing the general cancer I say back to sender.
Dream on mtcheeewww
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by Obinoscopy(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
SaharaReporters SMH

4 Likes

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
[size=20pt]ALLAHU AKBAR.. ALLAHU AKBAR.. ALLAHU AKBAR.. SHARIA FOR NIGERIA.. [/size] THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH AND MOHAMMED (PBUH) IS HIS PROPHET. ALLAHU AKBAR!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by elohorayodele: 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
Association of progressive thieves versus people deceive people. the best crook is sure to win! So if APDP goes to minna to see IBB with Mr Ibu as presidential aspirant, SAhara reporters will also claim Mr Ibu has his blessings"

1 Like

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by dammytosh: 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
voltron:
[size=20pt]ALLAHU AKBAR.. ALLAHU AKBAR.. ALLAHU AKBAR.. SHARIA FOR NIGERIA.. [/size] THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH AND MOHAMMED (PBUH) IS HIS PROPHET. ALLAHU AKBAR!!

Make the font bigger.

I am a Christian. I am not buying any brainless religious Propaganda.

Buhari is better.

5 Likes

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by Myself2(m): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
Winken:
That advert alone in punch newspaper by fayose is a slap to all northerners. The 15% vote that is guaranteed for Jonathan before that advert has been reduced to 3%. Even his cabinet members from the north won't vote for him. In conclusion I can authoritatively say that Buhari has won the election even before the votes are casted. Thank you fayose for your useless advert. RIP PDP
If the advert is useless, why e dey pain you like this fa?
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by delors(m): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
babadee1:

You're a pathetic failure. Buhari will win this election and put liars like you to shame. If you're wishing the general cancer I say back to sender.
Oh boy shocked Why u provoke annoyance untop another person matter like this? I bow to you o undecided
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by vizboy(m): 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
OK but will that stop me from voting GEJ
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by nagoma(m): 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
Reject tyranny ,reject corruption , reject incompetence reject PDP.

3 Likes

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by Natureboyraph(m): 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
Toktee:
he don't need to win in the dream,we that voted for Jonathan,we will still vote against him,not in the dream but in the daylight,go hang urself
Mumu.........keep making a fool of yourself
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by demelza: 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Laughable. The dying man with quadruple leg walking stick endorsing the dying man with cancer.
And yet Jona did not see that when he went begging "his Father".
Shior!

1 Like

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ibb too?....jonadoom is finished! #change 2015 is inevitable!

1 Like

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by duni04(m): 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Will Buhari truly fight corruption when he's seeking the support of Atiku, Ibb, Tinubu and Obasanjo, the fathers and uncles of corruption? The difference between the Buhari of 2003, 2011 and the Buhari of 2015 is that desperation has forced him to form evil alliances and compromise on his values. This is not the Buhari of 1983

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by delors(m): 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Toktee:
is you parents educated?
Are they more heathy than buhari and ibb at their age?
Which of them is using walking stick?
One day ur hatred for buhari will drive u to suicide.
Seriously, your english is enough to drive him to genocide self... cheesy

#BrighterGrammar #QueenPrimer

1 Like

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by BrosPeter: 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
Yippee!
From now on Nairaland resident praise singers would start calling IBB a progressive.
Even the devil is now progressive, praise thee o'lord for these psychophants know not what they wish for.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) / Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.