Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (41221 Views)

Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result / How Saraki Deceived President Buhari To Become Senate President -SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by Olamitisoji(m): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mark my words IBB will deny this, Saharareporters publishing lie sin 150BC. GEJ TILL 2019. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON IF U AGREE.

3 Likes

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by Mogidi: 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Did Buhari ask IBB for his certs or he only went there for endorsements?

1 Like

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Disgraceful.. Sahara reporters just hit a new low.. "new details today suggest .." and they go ahead to use "IBB ENDORSES MUHAMMADU BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT" as their header?

First The Punch newspaper uses that divisive ad as cover page now this from SaharaReporters?

What won't these people do for money?

1 Like

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by SirWellington(m): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
So you expect Buhari and his team to travel all the way to Minna and not get endorsed? Haba! If you know IBB well...this won't move you, we knw who IBB is supporting.
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by sadewun: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
The unfortunate thing is that most of you ranting Shege Buhari may not even have voters card. Gej will give u people supprice next month.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by dvee2: 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
duni04:
Will Buhari truly fight corruption when he's seeking the support of Atiku, Ibb, Tinubu and Obasanjo, the fathers and uncles of corruption? The difference between the Buhari of 2003, 2011 and the Buhari of 2015 is that desperation has forced him to form evil alliances and compromise on his values. This is not the Buhari of 1983
Did you vote for Buhari of 1983?

2 Likes

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by dammytosh: 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
voltron:
]

You are choosing between rotting food (GEJ) and Poisoned Food (Buhari) .. best of luck

EVen you said it is best of luck to choose Buhari.

Goodluck to you.
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by clevvermind(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
maafen:

Moderators
Where is DISLIKE button?
I need it for this post
that button is not needed. u can express your displeasure by typing it.
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by clevvermind(m): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
KingTom:
Na Buhari na grin
that is on nairaland sha.
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by ozo13(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
tongue meanwhile wn ya oga jona lied his father endorse wc ibb later died wr u not happy.
slimfit1:
He just killed all the respect i have for him. When did IBB become the father of Nigeria that they see the need to pay him a visit. If it was gen Abbubakar I would understand. When did he turn to God to tell us who to vote for.
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by 50calibre(m): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kylekent59:
I pity d igbos and yorubas. Sharia don take over nigeria. Shaiii. If u are not a christian, I cannot vote for u

You're a bleating sheep!!

Your bigotry and stupi*dity is the cause if your suffering.

People like you are the reason Nigeria will never progress, till someone takes it upon themself to round up the like of you, and send you all to slaughter house to be executed.

Btw I'm Christian, & it think your stup*dity is a danger to the progress of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by BabaO2: 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
fresh15:
If IBB truly endorsed Buhari,it shows that he is unstable.whether he endorses BUhari or Goodluck,GEJ will defeat him even in the north.
You PDP apologist are imbeciles.He never endorsed jonathan, even though jonathan was begging for endorsement by calling him his father. IBB only solicited for support to fight insurgency NOT his re-election. I was surprised to see in the news afterwards that IBB endorsed jonathan. You are too complex and lack understanding of what is not straight forward....
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by OttyHaQ(m): 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
So, Mr anti-corruption, the "Holier-than-thou" Buhari and the Pastor went to seek the blessings of a Saint (IBB)?
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by johny616: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Why is every runing from EBELE? Abi him don carry EBOLA?? grin Sai buhari!!
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by trux(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
babadee1:

You're a pathetic failure. Buhari will win this election and put liars like you to shame. If you're wishing the general cancer I say back to sender.
I said ameen
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by lumeneng22: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
This papa hate him pikin.
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by notoriousbabe: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
DONOCSO:
Hit share for #GMB2015 and like for #GEJ2015
omo see as shares plenty pass likes. PDP is in twuobu grin
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by moderatorr1: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
if gej wins this battle , there is nothing that can stop Nigeria again.

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by Bomi(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hunnnnn, IBB cannot support GMB's dream unless he has something up his sleeves! Nigeria watch out GMB is not clean ask Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe!
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by foslink(m): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pure and simple BS noyin more to it
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by eazydon(m): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
10 ‎​questions from GEJ at the mother of all meetings with OBJ, witnessed by Papa Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo. Matters arising: Tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
1. Did you or did you not admit to me that you knew Yar Adua was terminally ill and that he would die in office?
2. Did you not promise that I have all of your backing, until I discovered that you were aiding and abetting sabotage against my government?
3. Why did you say "genocide and human rights my foot?" That I must go and totally wipe out the entire areas affected by the boko haram, irrespective of the civilian population in those areas, adding that it was being used as a political weapon by the northern power block to come back to power? Why did you ask me to forget about the constitution and enforce a "total state of emergency?" 
4. Did you not insist that I drop Sambo for Sule Lamido as a condition for your support?
5. Did you not or did you not advise that I stop the IPPIS and Aquila which have been used to flush out ghost workers from the civil service, adding that it was going to "frustrate" the boys and turn them against me?
6. Did you not tell me that this country, whether we like it or not, belongs to those people, and that all the expiring oil licenses must be put before them on the table again without any conditions?
7. How many times did you call me "you this Ijaw boy?" And then you will say "you think you can transform Nigeria by building railways and reviving agriculture abi?"
8. Why did you call me to express your displeasure over the exposure of Buhari's educational background and arranged ascendancy in the military? 
9. That was when you assured me that Buhari was also terminally ill with very bad prostrate cancer and that you have it on good authority that he won't make it for much longer?
10. But you severally assured me that you'd give me a free hand to run the government, not so?
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by callmenow: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
APC flexing in the wrong places. Buhari must appeal to the many not the few. He should submit to due process. Certificate WALAHI. Beating about the bush.
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by danla44(m): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
babadee1:

You're a pathetic failure. Buhari will win this election and put liars like you to shame. If you're wishing the general cancer I say back to sender.

THANK YOU FOR TELLING HIM THR TRUTH.
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by amarrdamboss: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
Garrithe1st:
All hands must be on deck to rescue Nigeria from the precipice. Ibb you're welcome to the ship of change, it's not too late to repent and make amends

Anyway, we'll be watching you in 4d.

cool

You dont get it do you? IBB only endorsed Buhari as an aspirant for APC.. Nothing more.. Not necessarily meaning that he supports their cause..
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by Kempauls: 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
They win and forget all the sufferings the Masses had to make them win and abandon them for their personal gains. To hell with all of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by samplegirl(f): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
I read what the OP said and no matter how not good I am at English language I still comprehended it well.

The writer used the word SUGGEST which means he is not sure but even at that IBB is not the one that called GOODLUCK to power so he can't decide his fate.
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by lukas280(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Make him go rest, no time for double mined person like ibb for ninja, if obj go dere he go endorse am self. Cheap popularity[b][
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by kingphilip(m): 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
DONOCSO:
Hit share for #GMB2015 and like for #GEJ2015
and When he saw GEJ was winning he had to switch the likes and shares

or u have to lie right now that was Wat u posted initially?
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by kingphilip(m): 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kempauls:
They win and forget all the sufferings the Masses had to make them win and abandon them for their personal gains. To hell with all of you.
walai talai this is the best post of January this year
baba I hail u

after all this e-wars between the different candidate's supporters, they will still sit down together, wine, dine, shake hands and laugh their heads off at people supporting them blindly.. or can someone tell me Buhari doesn't attend the council of state meeting? (the meeting of former and present head of states and presidents).
they both hugged after signing the peace pact but can someone among this e-warriors boldly tel me that they can ordinarily shake hands with themselves even if it be for pretense sake?
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by kingphilip(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
IBB is now a saint because he endorsed Buhari for presidency? so also Obasanjo? chai e b like say ticket to go heaven de for apc o make I port before e go finish
Re: IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters by kingphilip(m): 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
OttyHaQ:
So, Mr anti-corruption, the "Holier-than-thou" Buhari and the Pastor went to seek the blessings of a Saint (IBB)?
guy beta port to apc and become a saint overnight o
if u want your political sins forgiven and u want to become politically pure, just decamp from pdp to apc shikenan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others / Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.