Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Learn How To Earn Over 100k Monthly Doing Snacks Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Earn Over 100k Monthly Doing Snacks Business In Nigeria (13814 Views)

How I Make N150,000 Monthly Doing Importation Biz In 2017 Using This 5 Tricks / Money Making Machine Uncovered,make Over 30% Profit Monthly Doing Nothing / How To Begin Snacks Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Earn Over 100k Monthly Doing Snacks Business In Nigeria by emmybiz(m): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
If you are a house wife,unemployed,confused or don't know what to do to make your dream come through in 2015, relaxed because
you will soon discover a practical and easy way to start earning steady income at home......

This is a secret, that if you learn and practically implement all you learn from it ,you will keep on putting food on your table, and not only that, you will stand as a source of blessing for those that will learn the act from you....

Snacks business is highly lucrative biz that has been neglected by so many people, but still a money spinning venture .
I bet you, if you do this well and with the right marketing approach,i believe that the sky will be your limit. when i say snacks i don't mean
all those road side snacks.
You may ask how did i know all that ? i know this because my wife is a caterer and she earn a lot of income doing this as a part time business while she keeps her present job.

This is something she start as hobby, i mean she started it not for the money aspect of it, but for entertaining our guest and to give it to
people in our neighbor hood... But ,before we know it people started demanding for it and she then turn it into lucrative business.

As am talking to you now she earn over 100k monthly from this very business

All YOU NEED TO GET STARTED.....
First determined the kind of snacks you will start with or what the people in your environment will love to buy,such as meat pile,fish
roll,chin-chin,sausage,pancake,egg roll e.t.c.
Just do a market research to know the kind of snacks the people in your environment will love to buy.

Another thing you need is an oven.

The next is the ingredient such as flour,butter, egg e.t.c

Then determine your marketing strategy, which is the most important of all,bcs if you have a great product without a good marketing
strategy, bet me you will not attain the expected success in this business.The issue of marketing is one vital element that you can't
do without in any business. I will advice you to start with giving out your first product to people to taste for free.especially those provisions sellers in your environment, and if your product is okay,they will be the one running after you...

Let's assume you have about 20 point where you supply this products to and earn atleast 500naira from each of them on a daily basis,just do the calculation by yourself and you will see why this is a money spinning business..

SO, for more on this issue send an email phone number to kingsleyeji@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Earn Over 100k Monthly Doing Snacks Business In Nigeria by emmybiz(m): 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
for complete video on how to make meat pile,egg roll,fish roll e.t.c send your contact to kingsleyeji#gmail.com
Re: Learn How To Earn Over 100k Monthly Doing Snacks Business In Nigeria by GBOYEBABA: 6:15am On Jan 20, 2015
Gboyegaobayomi@yahoo.com
Watsapp no:08078802362
Re: Learn How To Earn Over 100k Monthly Doing Snacks Business In Nigeria by emmybiz(m): 12:09am On Jan 22, 2015
still available
Re: Learn How To Earn Over 100k Monthly Doing Snacks Business In Nigeria by millhouse: 9:54am On Jan 22, 2015
follown
Re: Learn How To Earn Over 100k Monthly Doing Snacks Business In Nigeria by ojehlite(f): 2:24am On Feb 27, 2016
interested. pls send to ivwuriep@gmail.com. if on wasapp group add me on 08138929828. tanx

(1) (Reply)

How Were You Able To Raise Up The Desired Capital To Set Up Your Business? / How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books / Naira Weakens At Forex Market As Foreign Reserves Drop To $43b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.