Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Oya O! Romance Advisers Make Una Come! She Needs Serious Advise O! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya O! Romance Advisers Make Una Come! She Needs Serious Advise O! (960 Views)

How Come She Has More Likes Than Us?...mynd1 / See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls / See Beauty!! How Come She Has No Boyfriend??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oya O! Romance Advisers Make Una Come! She Needs Serious Advise O! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
From a female LIB reader
I had been in an off and on relationship for nearly eight years, though we were more off than on. There were times I tried to move on but I always allowed my emotions to draw me back since I loved the guy in question to a fault. I can't begin to narrate all the things he put me through, he can be  very arrogant and so full of himself yet I would excitedly run back into his arms whenever he chose to open them to me again.
Sometime in the middle of last year, I traveled for his younger sister's  marriage. She's a close friend of mine too. I had thought that would be an opportunity to reconcile with my man (we were in one of our off sessions then) but that didn't happen. Instead I met with the biggest disappointment and embarrassment of my life. My guy formed too busy and was not ready to give me any attention. All through my stay in their family house, he made extra effort to avoid any form of contact with me so I let him be.

Anyway, something else happened during my stay. His maternal uncle (not an old man please, but a young adorable guy in his late thirties) became interested in me. We exchanged contacts, became friends right away and later started a relationship.

Now he has asked me to marry him and of course I said yes! I have since told him about his nephew and I.

However, my head ache now is that my ex and his sister are accusing me of trying to ruin the relationship between them and their uncle, my bae... They've been sending me text messages and throwing shades at me on social networks. It's really heartbreaking as most of the things they post are demeaning. Was I wrong in accepting to marry him? Should I have said no? I am not going back on the wedding which has been fixed for Easter, but I want to be convinced that I'm not treacherous as they both said I am.
Re: Oya O! Romance Advisers Make Una Come! She Needs Serious Advise O! by nkenu(m): 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Follow your heart. Just do what is right!!!
Re: Oya O! Romance Advisers Make Una Come! She Needs Serious Advise O! by emerich(m): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2015
My dear you are not, you guys were never meant to be in the 1st place, he was only an instrument for u to meet ur Mr right. Ignore their threats and go ahead with ur wedding plans, they would later come to terms with you, try and be nice to them at all cost and never allow them to deprive you of the joy that comes with u getting married to ur found love. Above all take it to Baba God in prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Oya O! Romance Advisers Make Una Come! She Needs Serious Advise O! by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:03am On Jan 20, 2015
I will comment by six am,I am in a political meeting
Re: Oya O! Romance Advisers Make Una Come! She Needs Serious Advise O! by Bevy12(f): 12:09am On Jan 20, 2015
On and off relationships hardly ever work out. If she loves his uncle and he is not old then she did the right thing by accepting his proposal. If they still keep on sending hate texts and she can't ignore them then she should buy a new sim card and creating new accounts for her social network.
Re: Oya O! Romance Advisers Make Una Come! She Needs Serious Advise O! by nawtikid(m): 12:16am On Jan 20, 2015
Is ur 'bae' aware of d msges u risiv 4rm hiz nephew n niece?....if nt, I'd suggest u inform him
Re: Oya O! Romance Advisers Make Una Come! She Needs Serious Advise O! by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 20, 2015
God has given you ur husband,since your fiancé is not mad that u once dat his nephew,go on
Re: Oya O! Romance Advisers Make Una Come! She Needs Serious Advise O! by jamex93(m): 12:49am On Jan 20, 2015
see me in my office
Re: Oya O! Romance Advisers Make Una Come! She Needs Serious Advise O! by Afrok(m): 1:17am On Jan 20, 2015
I don't think U did anything wrong, its just that they all couldn't stand losing U to an uncle. In fact, they never knew how precious U were to them until they started seeing U with their uncle. It's a pity, they gave their food to a willing and hungry dog to eat and they can't find a way to write their wrong but only to accept the fact that U ar gonna be their uncle's wife which is difficult for them.

My only detest is why U had to find love again in their family, u've got to be careful and strong coz jealousy and if I can't have her, my uncle shouldn't too is smelling everywhere. I wish U a successful wedding plan and execution.

2 Likes

Re: Oya O! Romance Advisers Make Una Come! She Needs Serious Advise O! by cutieberie1(f): 5:51am On Jan 20, 2015
inform d uncle abt d mesages u receiv from ur ex n his sister...u re nt wrong its ur choice
u re not ruining the relnship dey have wit their uncle...
Re: Oya O! Romance Advisers Make Una Come! She Needs Serious Advise O! by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 20, 2015
Afrok:
I don't think U did anything wrong, its just that they all couldn't stand losing U to an uncle. In fact, they never knew how precious U were to them until they started seeing U with their uncle. It's a pity, they gave their food to a willing and hungry dog to eat and they can't find a way to write their wrong but only to accept the fact that U ar gonna be their uncle's wife which is difficult for them.

My only detest is why U had to find love again in their family, u've got to be careful and strong coz jealousy and if I can't have her, my uncle shouldn't too is smelling everywhere. I wish U a successful wedding plan and execution.
That's wht I thought when I saw the post on LIb. But sha God knows best. Maybe it's her destiny.

(1) (Reply)

Turn Someone On Today. / Motion For Debate / You Get Tired Of Sex (pre Marital Sex)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.