Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (62069 Views)

The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend? / Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

Wow! That's great...I feel fly...cheesy
smiley
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
smiley

Sweet things I hear...wink
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:
Every Lady, I mean ALL are emotional and thus likes to be appreciated and loved, even the ones with seemingly loud mouth.

These things I'm about to mention are SUPPOSED to be usual but as time flies, men throw away their first love outa thin air. How pathetic!

I'm Single but I do believe (without apology or contrary opinions) that my future home will be Heaven on Earth because I'll make it work wink

I believe in love. I believe men ought to love their wives first, then upon her will come the inner strength to respect him unreservedly (some ladies be like, Now You're Talking smiley )- okay grin

I have a vision of still being romantic to my wife at 80 and beyond.

It's easy only if a guy and a girl can settle down to plan at courtship how their home should look like. I have seen a few homes like that and that made me feel like getting married almost immediately grin

I'm not a Woman Wrapper... But even if I am to one Lucky woman, it's worth it.

What Are Some Sweet Usuals Every Man Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Wife?

1. Pillow fight

Many marriages lack this game. Pillow fights lessens Real fights. It unites two people together. Have you ever played a video game with a crush before? If you have, you'll understand what I'm saying. Guys, hit her softly sha o...wink...

2. Hold her hand in the street.

You may wonder why this is included... Except for some new couples and a few elderly ones, some men have gotten too familiar with their wives that they feel so " I dunno" to hold their wives hands on the street. As a matter of fact, this means a lot to her. It tells her your love for hasn't diminished a bit.

3. Be initiative enough to always take her out on special days.

Perhaps, you have grown up kids, take your wife out alone... The wife of your youth wink... It's Valentine's Day, go on a date with her to re-enact your love for her. Your company's party? Take her along even if she's pregnant unless she refuses...

4. Open the car door for her.

This isn't ancient. Doing it makes her feel really special. You treat her like a Queen, She treats you like a King, remember?
Do all you can to keep her smiling all the time- She is your wife o wink
Who says it's wrong to buy her flowers...?

5. Wash her clothes even when she didn't ask

Some men are like King Kong. They so hold tenaciously the school of thought that doing such things for a Lady you're in relationship with makes her belittle you...That's Low Self Esteem! The Normal Ones respect and love you the more...You're helping her. 90% of women love this... Some will Form they don't but they do. Not when she is pregnant o, when she's okay and even lazily walking around...smiley

6. Buy her little things she adores like her favorite chocolate etc.

Have you witnessed a lady in tears before just because she is trying to convey her feelings for you?
What makes this happen is because you're helping her. Money isn't everything- it's important but not in this context! The gold diggers, will say otherwise. When you buy her those little things, you're telling her how THOUGHTFUL you are. An example is: After many weeks, I called a girlfriend just some hours before her exams and her reply was, "So you still remembered". I sensed something. Small things makes her let out the Big things.

7. Help Her In The Kitchen

Helping your wife in the kitchen does not mean wanting to show your cooking tech... Mba! It's not forming "I can do it better". In fact, hide your cooking skills! Don't get her to feel like the 2nd best...hype her, tease her...that she cooks excellently even if she sucks at it. If she's smart and wise, she'll put more effort to improving her skills if necessary. Your wife owns the kitchen. You own the yard. Help her cut onions, peel the yams and slice the tomatoes. Work as a team! Your mummy visiting you guys shouldn't try to lord it over her in HER kitchen... unless there's an understanding smiley

SUMMARY: This thread is my belief system. Other threads might not totally agree but... I believe strongly this is how ME and every other guy aspiring to be a Father, Husband and the Head of the home some day ought to comport ourselves with our wives. wink

Ladies: You can add more.

Guys: What do y'all think? cheesy

i missed such guy
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by learnine: 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
Too much harlequins. not your fault bro Too much harlequins. not your fault bro
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
voodoo85:

i missed such guy

You called me...grin
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
learnine:
Too much harlequins. not your fault bro Too much harlequins. not your fault bro

What's this one saying?
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Ezibless: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Wow!!!

I wonder y i didn't see this @1st.

Gosh! I love your orientation Emusmith...

#where's my jotter and pen?
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ezibless:
Wow!!!

I wonder y i didn't see this @1st.

Gosh! I love your orientation Emusmith...

#where's my jotter and pen?

Funny you! cheesy
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Ezibless: 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

Funny you! cheesy

I envy your future wifieeee tonguegrin
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ezibless:

I envy your future wifieeee tonguegrin

LoL... You don't have to...tongue
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

You called me...grin

nah
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

Engaged..
Congrats!!
tnx
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
voodoo85:

nah

ok
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Cutebumzy(f): 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
emusmith:
wakes them up with a basin of Ice block: grin

cutebumzy

watsup
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 22, 2015
Cutebumzy:
watsup

Where you been?
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nice post...the problem men have is their ego,they don't wanna be romantic..God will soften their hearts. tongue cool cool cool
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Modesayo:
Nice post...the problem men have is their ego,they don't wanna be romantic..God will soften their hearts. tongue cool cool cool

Amen ooo smiley grin
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by kingstylo01(m): 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mods, ishilove, Mynd44, lalasticlala, mukina2, lalatisclacla, obinoscopy, faruna, move this thread to frontpage pleeeeeeaase!
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Youngzedd(m): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
We don't do number 5 here in Greece.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
Won't life be just wonderful if husbands learn to love wives right? I love love wink
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by notoriousbabe: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Head no even dey inside,mtcheeeeeeeew. Give am head every evening until she begs you to stop.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
How do these concern Nigeria men? So, valentine day is the only day to take her out? If mean to tell me there is no day in your culture designated for the celebration of love. I don't know why few blacks still exhibit such level of complex.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by PouhJreal: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
kingstylo01:
1. Pillow fight
3. Be initiative enough to always take her out on special days....
5. Wash her clothes even when she didn't ask...
7. Help Her In The Kitchen.

Nice points @op, emusmith. But i think you are missing something which is:

8. Tell her everyday that you love her and remind her of how beautiful she is. Remember, women are moved by words!
women are moved by words if it comes frm ur heart.

1 Like

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Aydesmond(m): 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
na d best thread wey i don see for nairaland this month be dis. This is soooooo sweet, cant wait to have a family . Degree oya oya do chap chap, marriage on its way
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Karleb(m): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Now I love that pillow fight, romantic. cool wink
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by sirwilly1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
MrHardOn:
Allowing her to sit on your face unclad

Regular Fellaatio with chocolate mousse

Playfighting in odd places.....kitchen, stairs, bathroom, garage, beach, in the woods.

Deep throoaating her...regularly

Rimming

Giving her massages.

Ladies add more...to the list.

Mr. Are you related to OohMpa?
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:
Every Lady, I mean ALL are emotional and thus likes to be appreciated and loved, even the ones with seemingly loud mouth.

These things I'm about to mention are SUPPOSED to be usual but as time flies, men throw away their first love outa thin air. How pathetic!

I'm Single but I do believe (without apology or contrary opinions) that my future home will be Heaven on Earth because I'll make it work wink

I believe in love. I believe men ought to love their wives first, then upon her will come the inner strength to respect him unreservedly (some ladies be like, Now You're Talking smiley )- okay grin

I have a vision of still being romantic to my wife at 80 and beyond.

It's easy only if a guy and a girl can settle down to plan at courtship how their home should look like. I have seen a few homes like that and that made me feel like getting married almost immediately grin

I'm not a Woman Wrapper... But even if I am to one Lucky woman, it's worth it.

What Are Some Sweet Usuals Every Man Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Wife?

1. Pillow fight

Many marriages lack this game. Pillow fights lessens Real fights. It unites two people together. Have you ever played a video game with a crush before? If you have, you'll understand what I'm saying. Guys, hit her softly sha o...wink...

You may wonder why this is included... Except for some new couples and a few elderly ones, some men have gotten too familiar with their wives that they feel so " I dunno" to hold their wives hands on the street. As a matter of fact, this means a lot to her. It tells her your love for hasn't diminished a bit.

3. Be initiative enough to always take her out on special days.

Perhaps, you have grown up kids, take your wife out alone... The wife of your youth wink... It's Valentine's Day, go on a date with her to re-enact your love for her. Your company's party? Take her along even if she's pregnant unless she refuses...

This isn't ancient. Doing it makes her feel really special. You treat her like a Queen, She treats you like a King, remember?
Do all you can to keep her smiling all the time- She is your wife o wink
Who says it's wrong to buy her flowers...?

5. Wash her clothes even when she didn't ask

Some men are like King Kong. They so hold tenaciously the school of thought that doing such things for a Lady you're in relationship with makes her belittle you...That's Low Self Esteem! The Normal Ones respect and love you the more...You're helping her. 90% of women love this... Some will Form they don't but they do. Not when she is pregnant o, when she's okay and even lazily walking around...smiley

Have you witnessed a lady in tears before just because she is trying to convey her feelings for you?
What makes this happen is because you're helping her. Money isn't everything- it's important but not in this context! The gold diggers, will say otherwise. When you buy her those little things, you're telling her how THOUGHTFUL you are. An example is: After many weeks, I called a girlfriend just some hours before her exams and her reply was, "So you still remembered". I sensed something. Small things makes her let out the Big things.

7. Help Her In The Kitchen

Helping your wife in the kitchen does not mean wanting to show your cooking tech... Mba! It's not forming "I can do it better". In fact, hide your cooking skills! Don't get her to feel like the 2nd best...hype her, tease her...that she cooks excellently even if she sucks at it. If she's smart and wise, she'll put more effort to improving her skills if necessary. Your wife owns the kitchen. You own the yard. Help her cut onions, peel the yams and slice the tomatoes. Work as a team! Your mummy visiting you guys shouldn't try to lord it over her in HER kitchen... unless there's an understanding smiley

SUMMARY: This thread is my belief system. Other threads might not totally agree but... I believe strongly this is how ME and every other guy aspiring to be a Father, Husband and the Head of the home some day ought to comport ourselves with our wives. wink

Ladies: You can add more.

Guys: What do y'all think? cheesy

These points are pure stupidiተy not love. Imagine washing a woman's panተ and bra.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith making front page even before I was born. cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by MhisIjay(f): 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
Op I guess u were raised by cinderella nd prince charming grin

Plus, he should allow her try out her makeup skills on his face, its so muahhh kiss
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by wabuk(m): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

LoL... Soft pillows o...not all these iron ones these days...wink
I hope no be muoka pillow oo cos that pillow fit make woman faint.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
okotv:
I can do all that except the cut onion part. We would just have to blend it or she does that herself.
grin
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by seangy4konji: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
If u nor work get better money and maintain status. D rate weh ur wife go wash you?dem no go tell u wen u deh branch beer palor drink pepper soup and trophy before u reach house.

No money no love oo. No go try stupid pillow fight wen u never drop money for soup. The story weh ikun hear weh he take turn deaf. U go hear am dat day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is My Problem With My Wife / Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.