Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,168 members, 7,829,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (62149 Views)

The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend? / Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
What do I think? I think you should snap out of this your dream.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by daclint(m): 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
Na e be say ladies go dey pay our bride price cuz na we be the wife

1 Like

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by kryz619(m): 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
U for no marry her naa..see ur mouth grin
Allureoftheseas:
Why would her wash her clothes? Is she the most beautiful girl in the world?
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sirwillie. Am not related to anyone.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by MrLittleFinger1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hopefully, he practices what he preached! All these small boys sah....dey no nothing. #Nana undecided
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by PoorUgly(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:
Every Lady, I mean ALL are emotional and thus likes to be appreciated and loved, even the ones with seemingly loud mouth.

These things I'm about to mention are SUPPOSED to be usual but as time flies, men throw away their first love outa thin air. How pathetic!

I'm Single but I do believe (without apology or contrary opinions) that my future home will be Heaven on Earth because I'll make it work wink

I believe in love. I believe men ought to love their wives first, then upon her will come the inner strength to respect him unreservedly (some ladies be like, Now You're Talking smiley )- okay grin

I have a vision of still being romantic to my wife at 80 and beyond.

It's easy only if a guy and a girl can settle down to plan at courtship how their home should look like. I have seen a few homes like that and that made me feel like getting married almost immediately grin

I'm not a Woman Wrapper... But even if I am to one Lucky woman, it's worth it.

What Are Some Sweet Usuals Every Man Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Wife?

1. Pillow fight

Many marriages lack this game. Pillow fights lessens Real fights. It unites two people together. Have you ever played a video game with a crush before? If you have, you'll understand what I'm saying. Guys, hit her softly sha o...wink...

2. Hold her hand in the street.

You may wonder why this is included... Except for some new couples and a few elderly ones, some men have gotten too familiar with their wives that they feel so " I dunno" to hold their wives hands on the street. As a matter of fact, this means a lot to her. It tells her your love for hasn't diminished a bit.

3. Be initiative enough to always take her out on special days.

Perhaps, you have grown up kids, take your wife out alone... The wife of your youth wink... It's Valentine's Day, go on a date with her to re-enact your love for her. Your company's party? Take her along even if she's pregnant unless she refuses...

4. Open the car door for her.

This isn't ancient. Doing it makes her feel really special. You treat her like a Queen, She treats you like a King, remember?
Do all you can to keep her smiling all the time- She is your wife o wink
Who says it's wrong to buy her flowers...?

5. Wash her clothes even when she didn't ask

Some men are like King Kong. They so hold tenaciously the school of thought that doing such things for a Lady you're in relationship with makes her belittle you...That's Low Self Esteem! The Normal Ones respect and love you the more...You're helping her. 90% of women love this... Some will Form they don't but they do. Not when she is pregnant o, when she's okay and even lazily walking around...smiley

6. Buy her little things she adores like her favorite chocolate etc.

Have you witnessed a lady in tears before just because she is trying to convey her feelings for you?
What makes this happen is because you're helping her. Money isn't everything- it's important but not in this context! The gold diggers, will say otherwise. When you buy her those little things, you're telling her how THOUGHTFUL you are. An example is: After many weeks, I called a girlfriend just some hours before her exams and her reply was, "So you still remembered". I sensed something. Small things makes her let out the Big things.

7. Help Her In The Kitchen

Helping your wife in the kitchen does not mean wanting to show your cooking tech... Mba! It's not forming "I can do it better". In fact, hide your cooking skills! Don't get her to feel like the 2nd best...hype her, tease her...that she cooks excellently even if she sucks at it. If she's smart and wise, she'll put more effort to improving her skills if necessary. Your wife owns the kitchen. You own the yard. Help her cut onions, peel the yams and slice the tomatoes. Work as a team! Your mummy visiting you guys shouldn't try to lord it over her in HER kitchen... unless there's an understanding smiley

SUMMARY: This thread is my belief system. Other threads might not totally agree but... I believe strongly this is how ME and every other guy aspiring to be a Father, Husband and the Head of the home some day ought to comport ourselves with our wives. wink

Ladies: You can add more.
Guys: What do y'all think? cheesy

@OP you forgot No. 9

9. Learn to give her nerve cracking center of gravity orgasmic mouth job.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by elantraceey(f): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
Inza come and learn o
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by sucezTP(f): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
kingstylo01:
1. Pillow fight
3. Be initiative enough to always take her out on special days....
5. Wash her clothes even when she didn't ask...
7. Help Her In The Kitchen.

Nice points @op, emusmith. But i think you are missing something which is:

8. Tell her everyday that you love her and remind her of how beautiful she is. Remember, women are moved by words!

Number 8 is so on point! I'm sure every woman loves to hear that from her husband, even as she grows old.

1 Like

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by InZA: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
elantraceey:
Inza come and learn o

I know them all already o jare grin.... I can give a 1hour presentation on this topic and I won't repeat a point.

It's not the what to do that's the issue for me now.

It's the "where is she"

1 Like

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by favourelisha(m): 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Moderator,guyz all urs words are sweet but there's something missing;meaning a lot of pple are still pranking and fooling themselves because of women(weaker vessels) refered by God.Pls for all nigerian girls even d ones in d village(eyes open guyz )If ur account or pocket is red,all this father xmas details cannot work,because their love base on what u've.Only 5% of them who are wealthy sourced before and after relationship,and are very eloquent and affectionate with you.Can nothing but win your heart at all cost,but beware don't break the category of the heartz of this type hearts...because sorry will be ur name.Nice topic...
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by koyyess: 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nice point op. Most African men think the only sweet thing they can do for a woman to get an everlasting gratitude from her is to pay her bride price. Any man having that mentality in this 21st century is a bush/cave man.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Chrishandsome(m): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:
Every Lady, I mean ALL are emotional and thus likes to be appreciated and loved, even the ones with seemingly loud mouth.

These things I'm about to mention are SUPPOSED to be usual but as time flies, men throw away their first love outa thin air. How pathetic!

I'm Single but I do believe (without apology or contrary opinions) that my future home will be Heaven on Earth because I'll make it work wink

I believe in love. I believe men ought to love their wives first, then upon her will come the inner strength to respect him unreservedly (some ladies be like, Now You're Talking smiley )- okay grin

It's easy only if a guy and a girl can settle down to plan at courtship how their home should look like. I have seen a few homes like that and that made me feel like getting married almost immediately grin

1. Pillow fight

Many marriages lack this game. Pillow fights lessens Real fights. It unites two people together. Have you ever played a video game with a crush before? If you have, you'll understand what I'm saying. Guys, hit her softly sha o...wink...

You may wonder why this is included... Except for some new couples and a few elderly ones, some men have gotten too familiar with their wives that they feel so " I dunno" to hold their wives hands on the street. As a matter of fact, this means a lot to her. It tells her your love for hasn't diminished a bit.

Perhaps, you have grown up kids, take your wife out alone... The wife of your youth wink... It's Valentine's Day, go on a date with her to re-enact your love for her. Your company's party? Take her along even if she's pregnant unless she refuses...

This isn't ancient. Doing it makes her feel really special. You treat her like a Queen, She treats you like a King, remember?

Some men are like King Kong. They so hold tenaciously the school of thought that doing such things for a Lady you're in relationship with makes her belittle you...That's Low Self Esteem! The Normal Ones respect and love you the more...You're helping her. 90% of women love this... Some will Form they don't but they do. Not when she is pregnant o, when she's okay and even lazily walking around...smiley

Have you witnessed a lady in tears before just because she is trying to convey her feelings for you?
What makes this happen is because you're helping her. Money isn't everything- it's important but not in this context! The gold diggers, will say otherwise. When you buy her those little things, you're telling her how THOUGHTFUL you are. An example is: After many weeks, I called a girlfriend just some hours before her exams and her reply was, "So you still remembered". I sensed something. Small things makes her let out the Big things.

Helping your wife in the kitchen does not mean wanting to show your cooking tech... Mba! It's not forming "I can do it better". In fact, hide your cooking skills! Don't get her to feel like the 2nd best...hype her, tease her...that she cooks excellently even if she sucks at it. If she's smart and wise, she'll put more effort to improving her skills if necessary. Your wife owns the kitchen. You own the yard. Help her cut onions, peel the yams and slice the tomatoes. Work as a team! Your mummy visiting you guys shouldn't try to lord it over her in HER kitchen... unless there's an understanding smiley

SUMMARY: This thread is my belief system. Other threads might not totally agree but... I believe strongly this is how ME and every other guy aspiring to be a Father, Husband and the Head of the home some day ought to comport ourselves with our wives. wink

na 9ja we de o;wetin our guls dem wan na nagging.if only u can Heat de system de way dem want,den de rest can cum later.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

1. Pillow fight

I ll only address one of your listed points

Do I need to go far so as to know if you are MUMU OR SULE? Absolutely No. The picture right there in your profil says it all

Africans just wanna be like Europeans/whites but failed to recognise that our cultures are completely different; white man has a mentality of 50/50 responsilities sharing which inform the reason why husband is equally expected to be involved in domestic stuff in the house while an African man believes that 100% responsibilities of his household falls on him

Would you expect your wife to wake up one day and take up the responsility of paying all the bills in d house while you are chilling with the kids at home just for her to prove how good she is as a wife.

Listen, a well brought up lady wouldn't even allow her man to wash her clothes when she is not sick or disable; they are well brought up like that not all over used UK/US ladies

And finally, if you like, wash your wife's pant every passing day, it won't make her to love you more................ You are only building d castle of your embarrassment. Let me equally tell you to start preparing to wash her mum and sisters undies as well whenever they come around cos she would stylishly tell u to do it and if don't.................haahaa!!!!!! Big trouble, back to square one
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by elantraceey(f): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
InZA:

I know them all already o jare grin.... I can give a 1hour presentation on this topic and I won't repeat a point.

It's not the what to do that's the issue for me now.

It's the "where is she"

issorai

she's on her way wink
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by InZA: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
elantraceey:

issorai

she's on her way wink

smiley
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Mekzmoney(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dis guy na akpa amu..... How can u wash her cloths? Its person like u sum ladies would control like robot at home.....

Both of u can wash d clothes 2geda, and not all d tym she's washing... Maybe wen ur free....

Ur points are awesome except no5....

And also kiss her every 15mins wen ur 2geda.... Tell her how much u lov her, wen ur 2geda and also on phn..... Txt her lov msgs everytym..... Admire her beauty all d tym,and wen she dresses up to go out.....

Lastly....

Have sex wit her every were in da house. Kitchen, dining room, sitin rum,bed rum,batrum, staircase,on d dining table and even on d floor....

Then u will never loose her unless she doesn't love u or she's possesed...

Hmmm... God bless my future wife.... Make her bf take am easy on her oo... So dat I go enjoy her grin
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Jarus(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
I do all but number 5. I no fit wash clothes.

1 Like

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Tinyemeka(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
***Yawns***

See them forming expert lovers.

I can bet my half-plate of akpu that every single person who commented in the first page is yet to marry.

undecided
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by phlamesG: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
No.5 is completely out of it!
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by 50calibre(m): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Total thrash!!

Why should I open the door for her, is she crippled? Africans are gradually imbibing western madness & putting it forward as the norm.

Why should women be treated differently when most of them now actually want to be seen as equals? You walk to a woman, you do the talking, you take her on dates, you buy her gifts, you marry her, valentine & anniversary days, you take her out (failure to remember or observe these days, and she'd rain down hell on you) why must women always be on the receiving end? Receive! Receive!! Receive!!

And then when she's decides you're no longer useful to her, she divorces you, takes you to court & rip you of a sizeable chunk of your assets.

Men need to grow some balls & stop pandering to women just to make them open her legs.

3 Likes

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by jamex93(m): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
give her ice cream
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Leez(m): 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

1. Pillow fight

Be like u dy live for yankee
For naija hia all ds talk na long thing ooo
Even the wife go ask is everything all right??
Open car door muahaaahaahahahahaahahahahaa
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by bosunjohns(m): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

1. Pillow fight

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by endymetrix(m): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
I see all these as obtainable within the first 3 years of marriage. God help us!!!
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sometimes, give her a surprise by cooking dinner, it brings love and makes the family more closer, but some guys sha wit deir ego.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by monik69(f): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
The best post ever.

Would worship him if he can be any of this.

Love u. OP. .
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Durchess(f): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
nw ds gat me tripping,...
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Bsc(m): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Her her her her her edit bro
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
I do all these stuffs aside washing her clothes...we are a month old though but I fear diminishing return sad
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
50calibre:
Total thrash!!

Why should I open the door for her, is she crippled? Africans are gradually imbibing western madness & putting it forward as the norm.

Why should women be treated differently when most of them now actually want to be seen as equals? You walk to a woman, you do the talking, you take her on dates, you buy her gifts, you marry her, valentine & anniversary days, you take her out (failure to remember or observe these days, and she'd rain down hell on you) why must women always be on the receiving end? Receive! Receive!! Receive!!

And then when she's decides you're no longer useful to her, she divorces you, takes you to court & rip you of a sizeable chunk of your assets.

Men need to grow some balls & stop pandering to women just to make them open her legs.
God bless you ym brother..

All in the name to please another human being like you..ladies troubles are the reason you see handsome and cute guys being gay and the rest refusing to marry..later they will say its one witch from the village that is driving men from you..

They all wanna be treated like cinderella..
Looking for prince charming

Me go come sacrifice my happiness and other things that makes me happy for one human being that call herself a woman

I would rather go and marry a LovePeddler or be paying her

After all,the ultimate goal is for her to open her leg..

To hell with satisfying women

#PEACE
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by beckyomas(f): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
Wow! Nice write up, i'm impressed, especially 1,2&6.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
you see,thats what the op meant..To you,your wife should be the most beautiful girl in the world..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is My Problem With My Wife / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? / Online Users Criticise Couple's Maternity Shoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.