Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,353 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir (24882 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Emir Sanusi In His Palace -.PICS / Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics / President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by FKO81(m): 5:47am On Jan 20, 2015
FastShipping:
I just discussed this with my friend on the phone this evening.

I have friends in Kebbi State whose brother is the APC Governor candidate in the name of Senator Atiku Bagudu. This campaign was a big flop today in Kebbi. Some Mallam were paid 20,000 Naira each just to come there today. Buses brought mallam from Kalgo, Argungu and Zuru as early as 9am by agents loyal to Governor Dakingari. Some were paid 10,000 naira while some got 20,00 naira each before boarding buses to the campaign venue this morning. Nothing wrong with getting paid to go to campaign site. Some of the mallam who went to the campaign site had never got out of their villages before until today.That is the truth.

You should show us pictures taken from afar. You purposely took close pictures of some section with about 400 people and now telling us the crowd was massive. I am not so much judging campaign by crowd but what you are trying to do here is obvious.
I
Next time, take pictures from afar and let people judge if the venue of the campaign is filled with massive crowd.
You are talking rubbish do you know how much APC aspirants gave people to attend GMB rally in southeast and south south, that is politics the way they used money to induced them to come for rally, money will also do the work on election day, Kebbi governor is PDP, all GEJ want in NW is 25%, the structures are there to provide the percentage.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by JECBOSS: 6:33am On Jan 20, 2015
FKO81:

You are talking rubbish do you know how much APC aspirants gave people to attend GMB rally in southeast and south south, that is politics the way they used money to induced them to come for rally, money will also do the work on election day, Kebbi governor is PDP, all GEJ want in NW is 25%, the structures are there to provide the percentage.
On Point!

5 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 20, 2015
Jonathan, the most loved President, ever.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by DonBethel: 6:45am On Jan 20, 2015
Obinoscopy, lalasticlala this is the real thread on the kebbi rally and not the fake thread on fp

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by Nkemtreasure: 7:05am On Jan 20, 2015
FastShipping:

I have friends in Kebbi State whose brother is the APC Governor candidate in the name of Senator Atiku Bagudu. This campaign was a big flop today in Kebbi. Some Mallam were paid 20,000 Naira each just to come there today. Buses brought mallam from Kalgo, Argungu and Zuru as early as 9am by agents loyal to Governor Dakingari. Some were paid 10,000 naira while some got 20,00 naira each before boarding buses to the campaign venue this morning. Nothing wrong with getting paid to go to campaign site. Some of the mallam who went to the campaign site had never got out of their villages before until today.That is the truth.

You should show us pictures taken from afar. You purposely took close pictures of some section with about 400 people and now telling us the crowd was massive. I am not so much judging campaign by crowd but what you are trying to do here is obvious.

Next time, take pictures from afar and let people judge if the venue of the campaign is filled with massive crowd.

That's the same thing all the parties do including APC. Sir, I personally saw bus loads of malams hired from slaughter, in PH, though I don't know how much they were paid during the APC rally in PH. Also in Owerri, heard from one of the persons approached to hire people when Rochas was going for one of those campaigns in another LGA few days ago. All of them are the same

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by kokoA(m): 7:07am On Jan 20, 2015
FKO81:

stop deceiving yourself.. GEJ cannot get up to 25% in NW and NE.. Those governors will not work for him for fear of their political future, they will leave their people to make their choice.. The whole Sule Lamido of all people could not alter one negative word about Buhari in front of his people for fear of rejection, and he is suppose to be GEJ's campaign coordinator there grin Other PDP aspirants may do well in these regions but the presidential election is going to GMB 90%. Those people you see in rallies came to support their various PDP candidates and not GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by FKO81(m): 7:08am On Jan 20, 2015
DonBethel:
Obinoscopy, lalasticlala this is the real thread on the kebbi rally and not the fake thread on fp
Don't mind them, they posted two fake pictures to deceive themselfs, some of them will commit suicide after 14 Feb 2015, because they have used propaganda to deceive their supporters that they are winning.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by eaglechild: 7:14am On Jan 20, 2015
Joel3:
jonathan has lost it in kebby

That was not a crowd. Where are the masse in the picture? I can't see any?

[size=25pt]
one barrel of crude oil is now below 50$

One barrel of crude if refine is equivalent to 150 liters of fuel.

Do the maths

Why can't we own a refinery?

If we refine this crude oil in nigeria there will be no need spending money for imported fuel.

We could simply buy locally refine fuel for 20naira.

Oil thefts steals 400,000 barrel per day.

And nigeria only need free 250,000 barrel per days to power our economy, but only few people enrich themselves with GEJ.

This will only make us to spend for refining cost and by then it will be around 10naira if crude oil is free.

This will make our economy more stronger and the poor will feel the impact of a government. No robbery and kidnapping.

to power electricity and the whole nigeria economy is 250,000 a day. Oil thefts steals 400,000 per day.

Jonathan failed nigerians

[/size]
When one barrel of oil was $119 why did you not apply your rag tag almajiri economics to ask for a price increase to N200?

6 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by FKO81(m): 7:14am On Jan 20, 2015
kokoA:
stop deceiving yourself.. GEJ cannot get up to 25% in NW and NE.. Those governors will not work for him for fear of their political future, they will leave their people to make their choice.. The whole Sule Lamido of all people could not alter one negative word about Buhari in front of his people for fear of rejection, and he is suppose to be GEJ's campaign coordinator there grin Other PDP aspirants may do well in these regions but the presidential election is going to GMB 90%. Those people you see in rallies came to support their various PDP candidates and not GEJ.
There is poverty in the land and GEJ region provides the money. Oil money makes the world go round.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by LordMecuzy(m): 7:16am On Jan 20, 2015
No how this people would be up to 500

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by CaptainCodes(m): 7:17am On Jan 20, 2015
ceo4eva:

Seems you've got nothing more meaningful to contribute
Thanks and have a nice day ahead!

Its the truth, take pictures from afar and stop giving us this, 400 or so people pictures.

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by hotgunz(m): 7:19am On Jan 20, 2015
FastShipping:

wateva APC re always full of shit.... People re people villagers or nt d re Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by eedris07(m): 7:20am On Jan 20, 2015
S A I B U H A R I

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by Oildichotomy(m): 7:20am On Jan 20, 2015
Nice pictures rebuttal for the formal thread.

Nigeria will be better -- Let us be united for a purpose and stop these smearing campaigns of insults and counter-insults.

Change comes from within not without

I love Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by CaptainCodes(m): 7:20am On Jan 20, 2015
Billyonaire:
Jonathan, the most loved President, ever.

And you typed that?? Wow!!
That's sad. I woud rather do this...

...than to type that.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 20, 2015
APC members are having high-BP because of you Ceo4ever

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by hotgunz(m): 7:22am On Jan 20, 2015
kokoA:
sule Lamido hv respect for elders nt like all ds APC governor abusing GEJ forgetin dt wat goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by mysteko(m): 7:23am On Jan 20, 2015
Blessed up.. Nigeria will be better

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 20, 2015
CaptainCodes:

And you typed that?? Wow!!
That's sad. I woud rather do this...

...than to type that.
guy you are supposed to be taking treatment at yaba left, and stop freestyling for us

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by FKO81(m): 7:26am On Jan 20, 2015
kokoA:
And you, do you think GMB will get 25% from southeast and south south?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by Diligence: 7:26am On Jan 20, 2015
From Yinka Odumakin:

Nigeria is a nation that is founded on the foundation of lies.
Foundation of lies? Why do you say that?
It is because we pretend a lot. If we have a patriotic political class, what Pastor Bakare is saying is what we should have done. All these fight that is going on now, there are two major issues at stake. One, all the oil blocs are due for renewal this year. Whoever gets power will be the one to allocate the oil blocs and will determine the economy of this country for the next 32 years. Two, census is due for next year 2016. Those who are in charge of census now are talking about the fact that they are going to do digital survey, they are going to use the best technology that will give the actual result throughout the country. There are people who have held this country to ransom over the years on the basis of false population census because everything in this country is tied around population and the rest. These two things, census and allocation of oil blocs has made the election a do or die affair In the midst of ‘We want our power back’ from the North and ‘We must have our full term’ by the South. I was a delegate at the National Conference. When you look at 2009 to 2012, in those four years, the revenue accruing to the Federation Account of this country, average of 68 per cent of the total comes from the South South, 23 per cent from the South-West, and seven per cent from South East. North Central zero per cent, North East 0.0 per cent, North 0.00 per cent. Now when it now comes to distribution; local government funds alone, the three northern zones that put in zero per cent to the federal allocation take 54 per cent, the three zones that put in 100 per cent take 46 per cent.
And what are the statistics they use in sharing? Population. That is why when we get to the Conference, some northern delegates were talking about 80-20 sharing formula. They even used it to design their agbada. The whole question is: If you go to election in the midst of all these, you know what you are going for and that is the danger that Pastor Bakare is warning about.
But some people have also accused Pastor Bakare of clamouring for Jonathan’s continued stay in office, through his speech…
(…Cuts in) It is surprising that the APC said he is working for tenure elongation for Jonathan. When he gave the address the other day, about six pages was used to criticise the Jonathan administration. He even accused the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) of bias for saying Nigerians should pray against APC. If APC should come into power in this country, people should kiss freedom of speech bye, because, they take delight in criticising people. But anything against them, they will muzzle the press and do all sorts of vile things.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by kokoA(m): 7:28am On Jan 20, 2015
hotgunz:
sule Lamido hv respect for elders nt like all ds APC governor abusing GEJ forgetin dt wat goes around comes around
you make me laugh.. grin So GEJ who insults GMB on per second billing doesn't have respect for elders and you want me to vote for him? He should told the "crowd" in Sokoto and Kebbi that Buhari does not remember his phone number naw grin make we see as the rallies for take end.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by hotgunz(m): 7:29am On Jan 20, 2015
kokoA:
you make me laugh.. grin So GEJ who insults GMB on per second billing doesn't have respect for elders and you want me to vote for him? He should told the "crowd" in Sokoto and Kebbi that Buhari does not remember his phone number naw ;d make we see as the rallies for take end.. Lol
if I say u don't remember ur phone number s dt an abuse? Pls

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 20, 2015
@ ceo4eva--have started losing hope for GEJ @ a tym wit all ds APsh*t propoganda...tnx 4 restoring my morale to shout; GEJ till Buhari do sit up!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by kokoA(m): 7:30am On Jan 20, 2015
FKO81:

And you, do you think GMB will get 25% from southeast and south south?
I've not said that either, but I know he will get 25% in Edo, Rivers and Imo which is just enough for him.

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 20, 2015
@ ceo4eva--have started losing hope for GEJ @ a tym wit all ds APsh*t propoganda...tnx 4 restoring my morale to shout; GEJ till Buhari fit do press up!!! Following you on nairaland str8up!! Ps kip up the good work!

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by zubbyonu(m): 7:31am On Jan 20, 2015
FastShipping:

nonsense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by ceo4eva: 7:34am On Jan 20, 2015
Bennymontana:
@ ceo4eva--have started losing hope for GEJ @ a tym wit all ds APsh*t propoganda...tnx 4 restoring my morale to shout; GEJ till Buhari fit do press up!!! Following you on nairaland str8up!! Ps kip up the good work!
Thanks!
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by bakila: 7:34am On Jan 20, 2015
Pdp for suffer defending whether there is crowd or not populates this thread more than anything encouraging.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by FKO81(m): 7:35am On Jan 20, 2015
kokoA:
I've not said that either, but I know he will get 25% in Edo, Rivers and Imo which is just enough for him.
In your dream.

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by bobchigar(m): 7:35am On Jan 20, 2015
FastShipping:

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kebbi, As Jonathan Visits Emir by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 20, 2015
FastShipping:

for expecting an APC sympathizer to tell you anything different makes you a flop. You could as well have called a PDP party agent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki / Ekiti Guber: Police Storm Printing Press For Fake Ekiti Election Materials / Anambra Government Imposes Curfew On Igbariam, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.