Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Sales Vs Marketing.....what's Your Take???? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sales Vs Marketing.....what's Your Take???? (450 Views)

Niches Marketing, What Do You Know And How Lucrative Is It? / Multi Level Marketing, What Do U Think? / Multi Level Marketing, What Do U Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Vs Marketing.....what's Your Take???? by Godpinkin(m): 2:01am On Jan 20, 2015
The sales verse Marketing .
The conflict between sales and Marketing is an age long war, an endless rivalry. I ask when will this WAR end? Marketing and sales are they truely arch ENEMIES

Re: Sales Vs Marketing.....what's Your Take???? by Godpinkin(m): 2:21am On Jan 20, 2015
Marketing spends all their time on Facebook ,TRUE.
The marketing folks spend an absurd amount of time on social media. We are constantly exploring sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, to connect with our prospects and customers, share information, and grow awareness. We use social media to stay connected and up-to-date with media, analysts, and even competitors.

The social media is an important channel to explore.

I don’t expect most Sales people to know the difference between a like, share, tweet, and post, I DO encourage everyone to be aware of the various channels in which their company has a presence.
Re: Sales Vs Marketing.....what's Your Take???? by Erika7788: 11:29pm On Feb 20
I believe sales and marketing should be collaborative, not conflicting. Of course, they have different focuses and approaches, but I think they should work together to achieve common goals, drive business growth, and deliver value to customers.
Re: Sales Vs Marketing.....what's Your Take???? by maryglo: 12:59pm On Feb 21
Both are essential components of a successful business strategy, with sales driving immediate revenue and marketing nurturing future opportunities. Teqblaze's custom programmatic solutions here https://teqblaze.com/ can complement both sales and marketing efforts by providing data-driven insights and targeted advertising strategies to maximize ROI and customer acquisition.

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Big Brand / This Is The Opportunity You Have Been Waiting For In The Oil And Gas Sector / u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.