Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland (1878 Views)

Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu / Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC / PDP Chieftain Stripped Unclad For Supporting APC Candidate In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by Joel3(m): 3:50am On Jan 20, 2015
hello nigeria and nairaland.

The india IT expect hired and working for the federal government has crack down my number with highteck hacking.

My life and security has been threaten. I have been place on monitoring and all tracking records

Just for my support for a political party on nairaland.

They have gone to my whatsapp.

So be careful friends and watchful.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by Chanchit: 3:52am On Jan 20, 2015
So this is what you wish for ur self? Why you too dey lie na?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by Ikengawo: 3:54am On Jan 20, 2015
Ask they persom threatening you where buharis certification is

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by ccollins(m): 3:56am On Jan 20, 2015
I don't believe this trash. How can president dissuade you from your constitutional freedom online.. I think you are PDP worker

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by biafranqueen: 3:57am On Jan 20, 2015
Can you let them know I should get a check for how much I have been working to tell the truth about this administration.
Since they say I am a paid agent I need to get paid!
Can you forward this post, because I hear so much of my comments in GEJ speech these days undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by Johnnyessence(m): 3:57am On Jan 20, 2015
no amount of threaten will stop us from voting d people's general buhari and by d special grace of God will serve we will win .forget it Oooo pls don't submit yourself to fear ooo but faith.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by Joel3(m): 3:58am On Jan 20, 2015
I am apc check my previous post.
Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by Joel3(m): 4:02am On Jan 20, 2015
I am not afraid. I said be watchful.

That won't stop me from posting my mind.

Just be caution You might post you number on nairaland before now.
Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by pussyeater(m): 4:12am On Jan 20, 2015
Joel3:

The india IT expect hired and working for the federal government has crack down my number with highteck hacking.

My life and security has been threaten. I have been place on monitoring and all tracking records

Quick recorvery bro!

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:23am On Jan 20, 2015
stup!d.

nobody gives a rats azz about you and your on line shilling career.

You are after all just a pleb

9 Likes

Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by Ikengawo: 4:29am On Jan 20, 2015
Joel, I'm the the one threatening you.
Give me the money you owe me and bring back my egbon certificate

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by Gboliwe: 4:41am On Jan 20, 2015
Of all people. SMH

grin grin what a funny thread!
You atleast got me to notice your username for the first time in my nairaland life.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by ccollins(m): 4:44am On Jan 20, 2015
Joel3:
I am apc check my previous post.
my friend, show an agressive advocacy for Buhari course, we are in a democratic era and not military.. Besides, it may just be someone that knows you or a PDP supporter who is just threatening yÒu .. Cheer up,Greater is the power in Apc than in PDP worlds

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by SeverusSnape(m): 4:47am On Jan 20, 2015
Who are you
They didn't threaten Omenka, Barcanista, Berem, Obiagelli and the rest, It's you that they chose to threaten

7 Likes

Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by DickDastardly(m): 5:23am On Jan 20, 2015
Malaria can do nasty things to the mind. Wish kind anornimous moniker be joel again
Joel3 ko, joel obi ni grin

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 20, 2015
Joel3:

guy go sleep Who know you?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by naijaking1: 5:35am On Jan 20, 2015
@poster,
Don't you wish somebody cares enough to give a damn about you!

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by BRAV0O(m): 5:37am On Jan 20, 2015
Owner of dis digit (08021234567) also try to hack my nl monicker, just because I support better tomorrow for nigeria

@op if they threaten you, threaten them back or pm me to know much about how to self defense yourself
Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by Firefire(m): 5:46am On Jan 20, 2015
Orisirisi, I laugh the OP in Hindus cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by omenka(m): 6:05am On Jan 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Who are you
They didn't threaten Omenka, Barcanista, Berem, Obiagelli and the rest, It's you that they chose to threaten

Barcanista has been threatened before and so have I (after that Abuja Ecumenical Centre thread I created). So don't take for granted what the op is saying.

@Joel3, If you feel your life is in danger and it is as a result of your activity on the forum, I'd suggest you take the decision you know is best for you and those who love you. Life is too damn precious to be toyed with. Make sure you bring it to the notice of the admin too.
Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by SeverusSnape(m): 6:26am On Jan 20, 2015
omenka:
Barcanista has been threatened before and so have I (after that Abuja Ecumenical Centre thread I created). So don't take for granted what the op is saying.

@Joel3, If you feel your life is in danger and it is as a result of your activity on the forum, I'd suggest you take the decision you know is best for you and those who love you. Life is too damn precious to be toyed with. Make sure you bring it to the notice of the admin too.
I take it for granted mr. Omenka, The OP is just looking for attention.
What's so special in supporting APC or PDP?
In a faceless forum such as this, If it's Facebook, I would have believed this.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by anonimi: 6:30am On Jan 20, 2015
omenka:

Association of Pretending Crooks, APC spinning stories as usual to give themselves a bloated sense of importance that does not correlate with reality.

You claim to have been threatened but continue spewing FALSEHOOD and distortions, abi Perhaps the threat only happened in your own warped mind.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:19am On Jan 20, 2015
Joel3:

actually, there shld be a medical term for 'feeling important when u're nothing'...

I think it will also fit into the category of mental illness

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by gurusmac4: 7:25am On Jan 20, 2015
Hit Like For #GMB 2015 and Change For #GEJ 2015
Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 20, 2015
Joel3:

proof of....... or hold your peace. Substantiate ur claim
Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 20, 2015
whoever would devote time and resources to monitoring a certain Joel3, a moniker that doesn't ring a bell, neither in politics section or in NL is simply wasting scarce resources.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by Caseless: 7:39am On Jan 20, 2015
Ikengawo:
Ask they persom threatening you where buharis certification is
settle down and type well.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by IanDiamonds: 7:54am On Jan 20, 2015
Joel3:

Pictures of PDP sending you threats or (you know the drill)
Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by maslong(m): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2015
Joel3:

what business does gov got to do with rats and cockroaches undecided
Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:19am On Jan 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I take it for granted mr. Omenka, The OP is just looking for attention.
What's so special in supporting APC or PDP?
In a faceless forum such as this, If it's Facebook, I would have believed this.
How much do you know about IT? With some softwares, the number you use in browsing could be tracked. Your IP could be tracked to know where you are.
Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by OneOpinion: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2015
SAI BUHARI

#GMB15

Re: I Have Been Threaten And Monitoring For Supporting Apc On Nairaland by 100Cents: 8:53am On Jan 20, 2015
You are a very silly person..

Look at your topic or subject line

Guy, go back to school.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Of The Things Mama Peace Allegedly Said At PDP Rally In Rivers Today / EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders / The Rivers. Debate 2015 On The Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.