Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Ambode For Lagos!!! Eko For Change!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ambode For Lagos!!! Eko For Change!!! (604 Views)

Keystone Bank Appoints Hafiz Bakare Acting CEO As It Prepares For Change Of Name / Ago For Lagos Tank Farm Delivery At 166/2 / "Obama Features In Advert For Lagos Restaurant". Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ambode For Lagos!!! Eko For Change!!! by adedee111: 5:28am On Jan 20, 2015
A friend told me about a man but I gave less attension,another told me about a learder of our time and I gave fair attension,another said he is the momentun we need and I agreed and said YES he is the one we need.
A seasoned leader,a seasonsed changer, leader we can trust,a leader we can confild in.
I hear our youth sayin we want Job!We want houses!!I hear our people sayin we want food on our table!!! And the whole lagos are saying we want life! Here comes the man with good government programmes and not government propaganda,here comes a man with the vision of the mission.
Our people call for transformation,innovation,continuation of the progressive changes in the most popular city in west Africa (the home of all).Programmes not propaganda,Efficiency not embezzlement,innovation not corruption.
I could hear my fellow lagosian shouting we want POLITICS and not POLITRICKS,give us PENSION and not PrOSpOMENT,give us light and not darkness,give us LIFE and not LIES,give us a future,we need hope,we need life and not fights,we need a new manger and not a damager.
Fellow lagosians,now our government is no longer by Selection but by election,we now have a leader and not a lier.Some said could this be lagos I said Yes this is lagos!!! They said so lagos could change,I said Yes,and that our lagos is still changing.
They will come and give us money and I known my people will reject it,they will give us rice to feed us today and forget about us 2morow,they will give us books today and they will fool us tommorow,they would form a good campaingn but it is a lie my fellow nigerians they can't form a good goverment,they ruled our country for many years and they promised and we missed it,they gave us big projects with no execution,enough allocation with enough commossion,selection instead of election and instead of them giving us our rigth we fight for our rights under no light.
Lagos!Lagos!!Lagos!!!
Where una dey!
My country people are u sleeping!!
Eko People rise up and welcome the man for our future,the future we have been hoping to nuture for the manifestation and realisation of our imagination.
Lagos!Lagos!!Lagos!!!
Welcome our man Akinwunmi Ambode.
AMBODE FOR LAGOS!!! LAGOS FOR CHANGE!
Eko for AMBODE !!! EKO for Change.
Let me remind you,we put lagos in the hands of a lawer he transformed it,now we are putting that lagos in the hands of an accountant for accountability,flexibility,accessiblity and and stability.
My fellow Lagosian I say AMbode for Lagos,Eko for Change.
Welcome To The New Lagos,
Welcome To The Real Lagos.
They might want to rig the election but I know my people no go gree,they might want to figth us on our rights,they might want to kill us but I know my people no go die,because they are the real lagosians.
Now my fellow lagosian it is the right time to choose the right leader to make the right lagos.
It all begins with U !
It all begins with your finger !!
It all begins with that thumb !!!

AMOBODE FOR LAGOS!!!
EKO FOR CHAaNGE !!!

Ademola Johns.
Re: Ambode For Lagos!!! Eko For Change!!! by tonytony208(m): 8:12am On Jan 20, 2015
Eko for CHANGE again? CHANGING from what to what? Many of you are confused.

(1) (Reply)

GMB Victory: Capital Market Gain N224b Yesterday, Sets Agenda For APC govt! / Get Paid Good By Google / Traits Every Entrepreneur Must Cultivate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.