Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

An Open Letter To A Woman Who Wants To Attract And Keep Mr. Right: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To A Woman Who Wants To Attract And Keep Mr. Right: (1429 Views)

Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To A Woman Who Wants To Attract And Keep Mr. Right: by nurenga(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2006
Dear Friend,

I'd like to ask you a few questions. Be open and honest with yourself as you answer them,

Have you ever met a guy who seemed to be "Mr. Right", but after getting to know him better you could tell that he just didn't feel that same level of "connection" you felt?

You were attracted to him, but he just wasn't into you the same way you were into him?

In your mind, you could sense what a great guy he was, and that, somewhere deep inside, you both shared this strong "chemistry" that made you feel close and comfortable. But for some reason he didn't want to truly connect with you.
Re: An Open Letter To A Woman Who Wants To Attract And Keep Mr. Right: by dennylove(m): 2:45am On Aug 24, 2006
YES ,to all ya ladie that want to keep Mr right, hear this,you must be good in BED, YOU MUST know how to keep the ROD awake, you must know how to massage, i can hear some body asked? IS THAT ALL? no !!!!!!!!!!! to be continued.
Re: An Open Letter To A Woman Who Wants To Attract And Keep Mr. Right: by BrownEyes4(f): 3:28am On Aug 24, 2006
@ Nurenga

Go and finish off the other post you started about secrets men wish women knew https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-21030.0.html

(1) (Reply)

My Male Friend Wants To Be My Boyfriend / Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? / Who Generally Make The First Move?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.