Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan (26604 Views)

24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC / New Electricity Tariff: Buhari May Face 1st Labour Showdown As NLC,TUC Spit Fire / PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of Port Harcourt Stadium For Jonath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by debo07(m): 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
Bring it on
Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by AgentXxx(m): 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by bosun11(m): 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
is it owned by the federal govt or rivers govt?
Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by Freelancer00(m): 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
MZdamola:

I wonder ooo.. Msctheeeew
Madam, this is the politics section but I must comment. You are FINE!
Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by killuminati(m): 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
GEJ, build stadium you no gree build now you wan come use the one we build. Foolish man, ogogoro dey run for ur brain.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by Abdulkareem407(m): 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
Abeg Na Jonathan Papa duild de stadium undecided
Abi Jonathan get any Fed. Project in de state

Why, must he use de stadium... Ameachi, don't allow de clueless man 2 use ur stadium.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by hotswagg12: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ok
Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by MZdamola(f): 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
Freelancer00:
Madam, this is the politics section but I must comment. You are FINE!
I'm aware it's politics section, thanks
Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by bobchigar(m): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
I think proper steps should be taken. It should not lead to violence
Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by OgenemaroKessy(m): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
I really admire Amechi but for Christ sake Goodluck is Our President, and culturally,politically and customary he should Respect The Man cos after February 14. Hmm We will still be Nigeria and the aftermath of his actions may be too much to mention here. Just my opinion thou.
Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
Keneking:
[s]Is it Federal owned?

The main reasons could be that PDP don't want him to finalise the stadium before May 29...they plan to use the incomplete stadium as a campaign tool against opposition party APC. The desperation by PDP to win in Rivers State is high.
[/s]

Your mode of reasoning is pathetic to say the list. Loads of shiit you wrote up there.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by ikotec: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
hey guys its a state property nt federal. i hv a test that non hv passed. TRY SPEAKING GOOD ON jona WITHOUT LIEING OR SOUNDING ILLOGICAL. RENTED NLANDERS GIVE THIS A TRY
Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by Simple26(m): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
This APC people dey mad o.
Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by anonimi: 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
I don't think the showdown is really necessary.
Let PDP ensure all Rivers state people are informed of how the Donatus General (DG) of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC Amaechiis frustrating the campaign team of HOMEBOY Jonathan while he rolled out the red carpet for his master, the pensioner.

Hopefully he will wish to minimise his own growing unpopularity and do the right thing.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by Demdem(m): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Amaechi has offered them a better, safer and easily accessible state stadium inside ph city itself as against one that is currently ongoing construction. I wonder why the killer party just enjoy causing problems.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
Guidette:
[[s]b]WHY JONATHAN CANT WIN IN 2015[/b]
1. He has maligned the core north of Hausa and Fulani labelling them as power hungry. I can see 90% of them voting for APC.

2. He and his cronies have castigated all muslims in Nigeria and enveloped them as blood sucking terrorists. Meanwhile roughly half of the country is Muslim. I see 95% of of them voting for APC.

3. He and his followers then decided to become dumbasses of the century by focusing on rotten smear tactics that have reached a new low. I can see more than 99% of reasonable, literate and intelligent people voting for APC.

4. On a whole Jonathan has underperformed and destroyed critical areas of Nigeria in terms of economy, security, infrastructure,etc. I see patriotic and well meaning Nigerians voting 100% for APC.

Now tell me how Jonathan can win the election.

Sai Buhari!!![/s]

How on earth can Buhari win the election?? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by Jecintakia: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
Dirty politics

1 Like

Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by marksooyinmiebi(m): 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
Keneking:

Who built it? Whose political party is in power at the moment?

PDP, when Amechi was still sane with PDP
Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by Abdulkareem407(m): 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
Pls 'ON' ur TV and watch PDP presidential campaign in Gusau, Zamfara state sad

Pls should I address diz event as Campaign or Naming ceremony, bcus even Wedding Ceremony will ginger more crowd dan dix PDP campaign grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by mecusbosco(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Keneking:
Is it Federal owned?

The main reasons could be that PDP don't want him to finalise the stadium before May 29...they plan to use the incomplete stadium as a campaign tool against opposition party APC. The desperation by PDP to win in Rivers State is high.

So using the stadium for just one day will make him not finalise the stadium abi? Pls go and take Alomo so ur head can come back.
Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by PStacks(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Make I no lie.

I be APC.

I be Buhari/Osinbajo

But make I no lie, Amechi like Wahala and the guy get liver die.

I too Like the Guy.

GEJ na president of naija
Amechi na President of Rivers. 50/50 God no vex.

Amechi, you must not allow them use that stadium ooo!

1 Like

Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by size38: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Am even ashamed that the PDP will come begging for a stadium they earlier claimed Governor Amaechi never built. Am even ashamed that GEJ could come begging to use what Amaechi has put in place. Where is GEj's own project to be used by Rivers people in Rivers state?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by bobbylegend(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Is this what apc symbolises? Anyway, I'll rather stick with pdp until a true opposition party comes to existence but not this propaganda apc. Of course there agenda is not hidden to the wise ones.
Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by Freelancer00(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
MZdamola:
I'm aware it's politics section, thanks
I'm not saying u're not supposed to be here, I'm talking to myself. grin
Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
mecusbosco:

So using the stadium for just one day will make him not finalise the stadium abi? Pls go and take Alomo so ur head can come back.

It is better to preserve the asset from destructive elements. At least, a stitch in time saves nine.
Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by MZdamola(f): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Freelancer00:
I'm not saying u're not supposed to be here, I'm talking to myself. grin
Lool. Nutty
Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by PStacks(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Stadium na for everybody, both PDP and APC.

Make Amechi just allow them, this na un-necessary wahala.

I know say PDP go eventually use that stadium but na APC go still win sha.

1 Like

Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by Demdem(m): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
OgenemaroKessy:
I really admire Amechi but for Christ sake Goodluck is Our President, and culturally,politically and customary he should Respect The Man cos after February 14. Hmm We will still be Nigeria and the aftermath of his actions may be too much to mention here. Just my opinion thou.

Another stadium has been offered them as against the one undergoing construction. This one is even much more accessible to the populace than the one undergoing construction. what else do u want?
Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by Freelancer00(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
MZdamola:

Lool. Nutty
I'm only being a gentleman
Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by Frankiss44(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
bosun11:
is it owned by the federal govt or rivers govt?

It is owned by the rivers people and they happen to be in both APC and PDP...
Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by MZdamola(f): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
Freelancer00:
I'm only being a gentleman

kiss
Re: PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan by inalegwu99(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
sai buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD / Wike To Meet Tinubu In France, Might Work Against Atiku / President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.