Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Should There Be A Closing Date For Voters Card Registration / PVC Collection? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should There Be A Closing Date For Voters Card Registration / PVC Collection? (764 Views)

Voters Registration, PVC Distribution Begins In April - INEC / Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Top PVC Collection List –INEC / Permanent Voters Card Collection Information - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should There Be A Closing Date For Voters Card Registration / PVC Collection? by jeremiah505(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
Am writing this out of frustration and anger. I just hope a top INEC or Government Official sees this...

How would 3days or less be declared for the Registration and collection of the voters card in a Country of this Much Population?. I mean should there even be a closing date for this thing?...

I wasn't able to register for the card cause of the population and silly excuses of the INEC agents... I even had to go to the one INEC office here in Kaduna (Barnawa) to see if i could be registered... And i was told the exercise was closed...

Really... I feel so depressed, disappointed and cheated...

I feel like am being denied my right (Franchise) as a citizen of Nigeria...

I wanna use this Platform to tell the Government to continue the registration to at most, 10th of February... Cause i believe their are others like me out there... Who are also being denied of their rights as Nigerians...

Please let the Registration be continued...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Does Not Support Buhari’s Presidential Am / "2015 And After" A Must Read For Nigerians... / The SECRET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.