Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army (51421 Views)

Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials / Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed / Akpos Joke On Buhari's Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by nworanco(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
Dee60:
[size=14pt]Nigerians, PDP, news media are all now saying our one time Head of State does not have school cert and cannot lead the country! That makes us all STUPID!

Saying that a man rose to become a GENERAL in the Nigerian Army and yet is not qualified to lead actually ridicules the Nigerian Army itself.

It is like a man saying to his wife of 40 years and mother of his 6 children that she is not qualified to be called his wife because he never really voiced the word 'I WILL' when they knelt in church.

Isn't that silly?[/size]
U are that silly one by not having regard to Nigerian electoral law. Do u wants to rob Peter to pay Paul?

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by kenny987(f): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
EnigmAries:
You're taking me back to the question. If you agreed that he actually studied in those institutions of learning, you have to agree that he at one time, he had his WASSC. If so, I think he told us what happened during the overthrow. He already sworn an affidavit in a court of law, so anyone bothered should approach the court. And by the way, I don't have to present my WASSC if that's not my highest qualification. Buhari can never be disqualified on this ground, because we are not in doubt if he has higher qualification or not. The constitution says minimum of WASSC. If the PDP is confused, let them approach the court for interpretation.

He was already in d Army before his house was ransacked by IBB's crew so where's d copy of d certificate he entered with? The constitution says evidence dat u are educated to senior secondary school cert level, so every candidate is required to show that foundation den further 'impress' the constitution by providing higher qualifications if any. That basic requirement must be met n satisfied before any other can be added.

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by meolaniyi(m): 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Dee60:
[size=14pt]Nigerians, PDP, news media are all now saying our one time Head of State does not have school cert and cannot lead the country! That makes us all STUPID!

Saying that a man rose to become a GENERAL in the Nigerian Army and yet is not qualified to lead actually ridicules the Nigerian Army itself.

It is like a man saying to his wife of 40 years and mother of his 6 children that she is not qualified to be called his wife because he never really voiced the word 'I WILL' when they knelt in church.

Isn't that silly?[/size]
thats to show you how Abokkis have been cheating on the whole southerners. Without qualifications they have pushed him to the rank of general . Now the pharaoh that does not no Joseph is on the throne. Buhari must show his certificate

6 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Cityguy: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Wonders shall never end. What a pity! Hmmmm, and to think some dont see anything wrong with this shows how morally low we've descended as a nation. :oWonders shall never end. What a pity! Hmmmm, and to think some dont see anything wrong with this shows how morally low we've descended as a nation.

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Fawklicant: 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Dee60:

Isn't that silly?[/size]

Not because of what he didn't say, but because of what he didn't do. If the man did not pay dowry, Oyo lo wa. Even of he lives with the woman for hundred years, she is still not his wife and the children not his legally.
So if buhari did not tender any certificate, then he began on a faulty foundation.

5 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by royal231(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
[size=14pt]Buhari is simply unstoppable!!!! If that troublesome region wants to lose another 3 millions souls bring it on[/size]

That troublesome reigon?? Bring it on illiterates

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by wordcat(m): 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

you are right indeed.Imagine someone who was never qualified to enlist into the army in the first place getting to tthe very peak of the profession without any basic qualification.Buhari was not even smart.What stopped him from writing or arranging for someone to write waec for him all this years?

If at the end, it happens that Buhari has no SSCE then the president need to set up a special task force to verify the Educational qualification of ALL the Northern Officers and men in the Nigerian armed forces.

Enough is Enough!

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Beerem: 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
enzony:

Stop defending the indefensible. This is just too shameful. How can you submit a letter from your school principal in place of a certificate?? Let's be honest for once in this country. It's very obvious that Buhari doesn't have any school certificate. Period.

The recommendation was talking about his height and physique as being good for the army. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by EMANY01(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
taharqa:

Dear lord,

Smdh

You are really disappointing me guy. I know you are partisan but....

You still hope for some smidge of goodness in that one,you are wasting time.
Like its done in zombie movies,when some one close to you is infected,he is lost.There is nothing you can do except to release the lost ones.

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by babestella: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
egift:
Before you fall victim to PDP deceit. Here are the facts.

1. Buhari is duly qualified to be President of Nigeria (see his CV below)

2. The Original Copies of his credential were looted when his home was vandalized after the coming of IBB and Buhari's arrest.

3. Buhari in his education and training in Nigeria, India, United Kingdom and the United States has qualification equivalent to Masters Degree.

4. Buhari in the election and other subsequent outings has submitted a sworn affidavit which fully backed by law.

5. Buhari have not contravened any electoral law or the constitution in all he has done.

The law says if you don't think Buhari have sufficient credentials, go to court. Jonathan is the C-in-C he knows the truth. PDP are only barraging Nigerians with this issue to see if they can distract you and smuggle their 6yrs failure of Jonathan's administration.

Buhari is, and more than qualified. Don't fall victim of PDP's campaign of madness.

This Valentine, it is all about Nigeria - Sai Buhari.

Please stop this nonsense. Did Buhari write WASC exams? If he did, where is his certificate?. What certificate did he enrol in the Army with?. Just a letter from the principal of his school recommending him to enlist in the army is complete fraud. Let's see how events unfold. This is interesting.

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by babestella: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
[size=14pt]Buhari is simply unstoppable!!!! If that troublesome region wants to lose another 3 millions souls bring it on[/size]

Shut your dirty trap you low life. Deranged lunatic who should be thrown into the abyss of penury. The likes of you will be the first lose your life when the wahala starts, stup!!!p animal.

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Remarkable: 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
can you compare the charisma of Balewa or Aminu Kano to that of Buhari? (when he is not mis-pronouncing his vice running mate's name)

Mosesm:

I was watching Rivers state APC Guber campaign live of Channel TV mesmerised by the slogan MR PRESIDENT MY PRESIDENT BUHARI BUHARI MY GOVERNOR MY GOVERNOR DAKUKU DAKUKU. I just saw this headline and felt duty bound to shut this morons up once and for all. Being a highly formally educated person myself with a doctorate in engineering, and masters in law, public and project management and Business adminstration, and now a dutiful student of native intelligence, I think I am very qualify to make this submission. Get the fact right, these cabals will never go down tamely not with the rogue Mossad operatives involvement. PDP is gone for good no doubt.

I want to refer the readers to the story of probably the MOST POPULAR LEADER of his time described by President Obama as the MOST POPULAR PRESIDENT, popular and competent.

The man is LUIZ Inácio Lula da SILVA. He was a common SHOE SHINER that become president of Brazi[/b]l. I was chanced to be on this man team that visited South Africa where he advised that a President that will not perform better has no business seeking second term, refering to Jacob Zuma of South Africa bid then.

It will be quiet interesting to read about Lula, a man that change the fortune of Brazil for good. [b]Lula first ran for governor of the state of São Paulo in 1982 and LOST
. He contested TWICE and FAILED for the presidency [/b]until 2002, when he decisively defeated José Serra for the presidency.

Lula had essentially [b]LITTLE formal education
. He quit school in PRIMARY 2!!!! Even then, only a buffon will compare the competencies and charisma of leaders like Tafawa Balewa, Aminu Kano with Jonathan a PhD. Buhari HAS FAR ABOVE A SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EDUCATION. Some on legality point, he is eminently qualified having met the requirement.

SO GUYS LETS GET BACK TO ISSUE WHO IS BETTER FOR NIGERIA NOW.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by kenny987(f): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
Well, Mr Buhari will address d press tomorrow on the . certificate ish. Let's see how it all plays out. I hope he has a valid certificate to brandish b4 d cameras after his speech so he can put paid to dis crap and Nigerians can focus on issues.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by tushburg(m): 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
All we are saying...give us your cert.!!!

Lols***walks away slogishly shaking my head with a bottle of orijin***

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by babestella: 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
taharqa:

Hahaha......

Letter of recommendation is NOT a CERTIFICATE. in fact this is a clear indication that Buhari NEVER had a Certificate, and hence was NEVER actually legally qualified to get into the military in the 1st place nor is he legally qualify to run for president. That was why he got just a letter of recommendation to get into the military in furtherance of the Northern quota system.

The military just said that NEVER had Buhari's Secondary School Certificate but a Letter of Recommendation from his principal. That settles it: Buhari was never supposed to be in the military, or rise to become a General, or become a HOS, or can he run for President of Nigeria in a democratic election.

THE MAN IS A fraud. And he has been so since the 1960s!!!!!!

Point of correction please. I am amazed when people say buhari rose to become a general or head of state. How did he rise to that level if not by shooting his way up. He shot his way like an armed robber to become a general. We have to stop this misconception about him rising to be a general. It's all about coup, no real hard work.

6 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by rozayx5(m): 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Firefire:

WE NEED ONLY his O'LEVEL, a photocopy ONLY! angry

egift is a troll ignore him undecided

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by tushburg(m): 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
One would want to award PEJ a PhD after hearing BHs speech...pls oga BH jus shw us d cert. hw hard is dat

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by calaway: 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
Raiders:
WAEC don't issue certificate twice. If you lost your certificate, you cant get another one.

WAEC will issue a statement of result. this is also tenable.
but the tin be say buhari no get WAEC.

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by tushburg(m): 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
Kk BH don loss Em result...I promise am my vote if Em bring only statement...

Kpowa master angry

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by boyt1: 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
if Buhari becomes president of apc , he will abolish academic certificate at all levels for job interviews

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by efemena22(m): 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
egift:
MUHAMMADU BUHARI’S CURRICULUM VITAE
Born in Daura, Katsina State, on 17 December 1942

Education
Attended Primary School in Daura and Mai’adua, 1948-1952
Attended Katsina Model School in 1953 and Katsina Provincial Secondary School (now Government College Katsina) from 1956-1961.
Joined the then Nigerian Military Training School, Kaduna in 1963.
Attended Officer’s Cadet School in Aldershot (United Kingdom), October 1963
Attended Platoon Commanders’ Course at the Nigerian Military College, Kaduna, 1964
Attended the Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden (United Kingdom) 1965
Studied at the Defence Services’ Staff College, Wellington (India), 1973
Attended the United States Army War College, June 1979 to June 1980.

Professional Achievements
Platoon Commander, 2nd Infantry Battalion, 1963-1964;
Mechanical Transport Officer, Lagos Garrison, 1964-1965;
Transport Company Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade, 1965-1966;
Battalion Adjutant/Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade, 1966-1967;
Brigade Major, 2nd Sector, 1st Infantry Division, April to July, 1967;
Brigade Major, 3rd Infantry Division, August 1967 – October 1968;
Acting Commander, 4th Sector, 1st Division, November 1968 – February 1970;
Commander, 31st Infantry Brigade, 1st Infantry Division, February 1970 – June 1971;
Assistant Adjutant-General, 1st Infantry Division Headquarters, July 1971 – December 1972;
Colonel, General Staff, 3rd Infantry Division Headquarters, January 1974 – September 1974;
Acting Director Supply and Transport, Nigeria Army Corps Headquarters, September 1974 – July 1975;
Military Governor, North Eastern State of Nigeria, August 1975 – March 1976;
Federal Commissioner for Petroleum Resources, March 1976 – June 1978;
Chairman, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, June 1978 – July 1978;
Military Secretary, Army Headquarters, July 1978 – June 1979;
Member, Supreme Military Council, July 1978 – June 1979;
General Officer Commanding, 4th Infantry Division, August 1980 – January 1981;
General Officer Commanding, 3rd Armored Division, November 1981 – December 1983;
Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, December 1983 – August 1985.
Executive Chairman of the Petroleum (Special) Trust Fund (PTF), 21 March 1995 – May 1999.

Awards and Medals
GCFR: Grand Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
DSM: Defence Service Medal
NSM: National Service Medal
GSM: General Service Medal
LSGCM: Loyal Service and Good Conduct Medal
FSS: Forces Service Star
CM: The Congo Medal

Honorary Doctorate Degrees
10 December 1994: Honorary Doctor of Science degree (honoris causa) conferred on Buhari by Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi.
21 December 1996: Honorary Doctor of Letters degree (honoris causa) conferred on Buhari by the University of Calabar.
6 June 1998: Honorary Doctor of Law degree (honoris causa) conferred on Buhari by Benue State University.

SOURCE: http://ad76.com/2014/12/19/muhammadu-buharis-curriculum-vitae/
who be dis one again? Make buhari bring him credentials, nor be honour we wan see.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by predentstats: 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
Has principal's recommendation replaced academic qualification?

If its so I will ask a principal to write a recommendation letter to a VC to admit my sis in SS2 for admission.

APC are telling us that we can jump the hurdles of screening that will detect the illiteracy in us by providing a recommendation letter.

Which way Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Forwetinnah: 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

even if i were to accept the hogwash youb just wrote does it erase the fact that Buhari committed perjury through his affidavit or that his whole military career has been built on a fraud

Based on this new expose' by the Military, I don't think Buhari should even be addressed as a General . What a Disgrace to the Nigerian Army; common high school result guy man no get? Meanwhile Southerners with MSc are still struggling to get into the NDA, same rubbish going on in other Government parastatals ..i can bet this nonsense still goes on for the Hausa Fulanis till date.
Why would anyone who truly wants positive change support what has dragged the country behind for so many years? It's such great injustice for the system to give preferences to a certain region over others. Aren't we all Nigerians?? Abi dem bury northerners brain inside kunu??

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Habeyy(m): 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
Oga, it is very simple. The Military should swear under oath that they never ransacked Buhari's house and carted away with his properties including toothpick. We are tired of their games!!! Nigerians are very wise bross
abeg rest ur case....na so u just dey gbagaun up and down.....a whole military should swear under oath....what are u smoking....u re fast loosing the respect people have for u....read through the lines and stop acting like an imp ......and u r even adding toothpick .....
if this is what so called perceived wismen like u term wisdom....then i'd rather be a fool to believe u...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by EnigmAries(m): 12:04am On Jan 21, 2015
kenny987:

He was already in d Army before his house was ransacked by IBB's crew so where's d copy of d certificate he entered with? The constitution says evidence dat u are educated to senior secondary school cert level, so every candidate is required to show that foundation den further 'impress' the constitution by providing higher qualifications if any. That basic requirement must be met n satisfied before any other can be added.
I suppose PDP knows this or may be wants to keep disgracing themselves like the IGP Abba, interpreting laws outside the court
ELECTORAL ACT
31. -(1) Every political party shall not later than 60 days before the date appointed
for a general election under the provisions of this Act, submit to the
Commission in the prescribed forms the list of the candidates the Party
proposes to sponsor at the elections.
(2) The list or information submitted by each candidate shall be accompanied
by an Affidavit sworn to by the candidate at the High Court of a State,
indicating that he has fulfilled all the constitutional requirements for election
into that office.
(3) The Commission shall, within 7 days of the receipt of the personal
particulars of the candidate, publish same in the constituency where the
candidate intends to contest the election.
(4) Any person may apply to the Commission for a copy of nomination form,
affidavit and any other document submitted by a candidate at an election and
the Commission shall, upon payment of a prescribed fee, issue such person
with a certified copy of document within 14 days‖.
(5) Any person who has reasonable grounds to believe that any information
given by a candidate in the affidavit or any document submitted by that
candidate is false may file a suit at the High Court of a State or Federal High court…
Read slowly...
CONSTITUTION SECTION 318
..."School Certificate or its equivalent" means
(a) a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or
(b) education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or
(c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and -
(i) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for a minimum of ten years, and
(ii) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of one year, and
(iii) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission, and
(d) any other qualification acceptable by the Independent National Electoral Commission
If Buhari doesn't satisfy (a) and (b), don't say the same of (c) and (d). WASSC is never a prerequisite to acceptin other qualifications. The law doesn't say so. The electoral act is telling the PDP to approach a law court, but they want to be the court doing interpretations on their own as if they can disqualify Buhari with their rantings.
Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Forwetinnah: 12:06am On Jan 21, 2015
Doyin2:
In civilised countries,people do not call their Generals illiterate,they respect them.In US,a career in the military is as prestigious as any other career in the world,including those requiring PhDs.

But in my country,somebody is calling a whole General that put his life on line so that Nigeria could remain one, an illeterate.I am shedding tears! cry

Since some people have chosen to remain daft,here is the constitutional requirements again:

Section 318 of the constitution

"School Certificate or its equivalent" means

(a) a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or
(b) education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or
(c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and -
(i) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for a minimum of ten years, and
(ii) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of one year, and
(iii) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission, and
(d) any other qualification acceptable by the Independent National Electoral Commission;

Section 31 of the electoral act is also very clear:

31. -(1) Every political party shall not later than 60 days before the date appointed
for a general election under the provisions of this Act, submit to the
Commission in the prescribed forms the list of the candidates the Party
proposes to sponsor at the elections.
(2) The list or information submitted by each candidate shall be accompanied
by an Affidavit sworn to by the candidate at the High Court of a State,

indicating that he has fulfilled all the constitutional requirements for election
into that office.
(3) The Commission shall, within 7 days of the receipt of the personal
particulars of the candidate, publish same in the constituency where the
candidate intends to contest the election.
(4) Any person may apply to the Commission for a copy of nomination form,
affidavit and any other document submitted by a candidate at an election and
the Commission shall, upon payment of a prescribed fee, issue such person
with a certified copy of document within 14 days‖.
(5) Any person who has reasonable grounds to believe that any information

INEC has accepted what Buhari has presented.Mischief makers should go to court or commit suicide!

ADDENDUM:

Up till this moment, entry into the Armed Forces in Nigeria is still based on Quota System/Federal Character. As at 1962 when Muhamadu Buhari enlisted in the Nigerian Military Training College, Kaduna, the pre-requisite qualification was attendance and passing out from a Secondary School. All what were required then were a Testimonial and Recommendation from the School.
Buhari attended the Nigerian Military Training College, Kaduna, now renamed Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), now equivalent of a University in Nigeria. From 1962 to 1963, he underwent Officer Cadets training at Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot in England. From Nov. 1963 to Jan.1964, Muhamadu Buhari attended the Platoon Commanders' Course at the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna. Also in 1964, Buhari attended the Mechanical Transport Officers' Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Bordon, United Kingdom. Muhamadu Buhari attended the Defence Services Staff College, Wellington, India in 1973.
From 1979 to 1980, Colonel Muhamadu Buhari attended the Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, U.S.A and graduated with a Master's Degree in Srategic Studies.

With all these academic qualifications obtained by General Muhamadu Buhari, Buhari is not an illiterate. He is highly educated.

A General shouldn't be called an illiterate for NOT HAVING A HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATE but a Sitting PRESIDENT WITH A PHD can be tagged clueless?? Nonsense talk!! Who even dash Buhari General??

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Remarkable: 12:11am On Jan 21, 2015
kennyamusan:
Now don't u see it amusing,same Military said they have the certificate,same military said they only have recommendation,I think the military should be the one we should be pressurizing to publish the certificate if truely it is with them. Now look @ it dis way,if truely he has none,y is GEJ not contending that in the court of law 2. INEC has the sole power to disqualify any certificate incase of forgery,y is it delaying 3. The US Military have all come out to say they know about it,so y d stress of all PDP Members 4. PDP have all written to appropriate quaters but discovered that what it is being said by Buhari is false 5.Why now,he did it for two times,y should GEJ watch him get away with it twice ? It was so glaring that he would win but this time,he never envisage this kind of opposition,so he was taken aback. 5.I would really love to see a healthy debate between both of them and not this 'I would build prison/school,he doesn't have certificate,he doesn't have phD,he doesn't know how to use a computer,he is a muslim/christian etc,we should have moved beyond that because what the common man is interested in is FOOD for the stomach.

why is it that each time a poster decides to number his points or sentences, he or she fails to make sense?

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Forwetinnah: 12:12am On Jan 21, 2015
Reptyle:

He does not have his certificates.

That was what he stated in the affidavit he swore to and submitted in lieu of his certificates.

Since you claim you believe he is educated, why do you continue to insist he present document which he ab initio had stated he did not have

There is really no need for this Catch 22 situation some people are trying to create here.

If his statement is not satisfactory to you, you have the right as a citizen to go to court to compel INEC to disqualify him....as long as you can convince the courts that not having his original or bromide copy of his certificate is enough grounds to disqualify him.

Otherwise, we need to stop this pointless and somewhat obtuse back and forth on this matter.

Buhari does not have his certificates but he feels he is eminently qualified to run. INEC who is the regulator, agrees with him and has duly recognised him as such.

Right now, God willing, only the courts can stop him from contesting...period!!!

Haven't you heard the Judiciary is on strike grin. APC is just a party of crooks with affiliates in important sectors in the Country. We should begin to understand why courts are on recess. They would definitely resume even if it takes them 3 years, they must seat and when they do.... I rise *court* grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by zionzoe(m): 12:13am On Jan 21, 2015
Omoo u no go kill person here ooo.........na u don make sence pass for this topic.............I give u a letter of recommendation to become a professor now! U here........because I go act as ur teacher........lol
PointB:
Nigerians don't need to complete their secondary schools again, they can always get recommendation letter to any institution of their choice. Infact JAMB should be scrapped and replaced with recommendation letter by the principal of the school.

Why should Nigeria youth struggle to succeed when people like Buhari can live a privileged life built on fraudulent head-start?

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Forwetinnah: 12:20am On Jan 21, 2015
Krisddon:

In Phyno's voice, “ I see lies everywhere, everywhere! Doctorate degree ko? Nurserate degree ni.

Falls down from APC broom grin grin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Na Patientery degree we go dash am kwakwaaa

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Forwetinnah: 12:28am On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:
[size=18pt]Buhari where are your credentials?[/size]

He's got "craze-dentials" not credentials...you no hear as him and him supporters dey threaten thunder and brimstone? Na their head dem go take carry the fire wey dem wan ignite. Craze people!!

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by eaglechild: 12:30am On Jan 21, 2015
It very clear like daylight that Buhari does not have his WASC.

He NEVER sat the exam.

In the document passed around to journalists for sighting, the letter reads in part; “I recommend him fit for military commissioning, I consider that he will pass the WASC examination in English, Math and three other subjects.”
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/01/20/army-deny-possession-of-buharis-wasc-certificate/

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Buys N38M G-wagon For His Wife, Salamatu (Photos, Video) / Masked Security Men Attack Makinde In Lokoja Hotel / Nigeria's Richest States ranked By GDP (See List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.