Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army (50677 Views)

Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials / Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed / Akpos Joke On Buhari's Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by egift(m): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
Firefire:
WE NEED ONLY his O'LEVEL, a photocopy ONLY! angry

kay1one:
You be him pa? Let him show the certificates simple!

egift:
Before you fall victim to PDP deceit. Here are the facts.

1. Buhari is duly qualified to be President of Nigeria (see his CV below)

2. The Original Copies of his credential were looted when his home was vandalized after the coming of IBB and Buhari's arrest.

3. Buhari in his education and training in Nigeria, India, United Kingdom and the United States has qualification equivalent to Masters Degree.

4. Buhari in the election and other subsequent outings has submitted a sworn affidavit which fully backed by law.

5. Buhari have not contravened any electoral law or the constitution in all he has done.

The law says if you don't think Buhari have sufficient credentials, go to court. Jonathan is the C-in-C he knows the truth. PDP are only barraging Nigerians with this issue to see if they can distract you and smuggle their 6yrs failure of Jonathan's administration.

Buhari is, and more than qualified. Don't fall victim of PDP's campaign of madness.

This Valentine, it is all about Nigeria - Sai Buhari.
Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by donphilopus: 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
Watching!
Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by alizenbohr: 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari clearly said his credentials is with the Military board because it was the military that ransacked his residence and carted away with his properties in 1985. They should explain the whereabout of his documents. Thank God IBB is not dead yet.
This will shut the doubting thomases mouth. They have seen letter of recommendation from his school principal... End of Chapter....

Next!!!!

Ok.
So did the 'military board' also ransack his house in 1961 when he was still in secondary school?

Kontunu! But remember that there is God in everything sha.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Firefire(m): 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
Descartes:
Tinubu on his way to Toronto vows to silence Buhari's critics with a Chicago certificate. grin

We are waiting for them, grin

14 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by kay1one(m): 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
egift:

2. The Original Copies of his credential were looted when his home was vandalized after the coming of IBB and Buhari's arrest.

3. Buhari in his education and training in Nigeria, India, United Kingdom and the United States has qualification equivalent to Masters Degree.

4. Buhari in the election and other subsequent outings has submitted a sworn affidavit which fully backed by law.

5. Buhari have not contravened any electoral law or the constitution in all he has done.

The law says if you don't think Buhari have sufficient credentials, go to court. Jonathan is the C-in-C he knows the truth. PDP are only barraging Nigerians with this issue to see if they can distract you and smuggle their 6yrs failure of Jonathan's administration.

Buhari is, and more than qualified. Don't fall victim of PDP's campaign of madness.

You sef no get certificate!

30 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Firefire(m): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
kay1one:

As in we are not quarrelling!

Yes! we know you go pight kwaroption, but first show your certificate. cheesy

25 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by theV0ice: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
Section 131(d) on educational qualification says

He has been educated up to at least school certificate level or its equivalent.

The army says

It said at a press conference in Abuja on Tuesday that it had a letter from the Principal of Buhari’s secondary school, dated 1961, recommending him for enlistment into the military school.

There is a lacunae in this law and that is that the constitution doesn't expressly demand a certificate

The constitution didn't ask for a certificate. It only requires that a candidate has secondary school education which a certificate might help to prove but a recommendation from the principal of the school in 1961 will also prove the same thing which is that the student attended the secondary school and received education that qualifies him for a school certificate even if he didn't write the final exam.

Note:a certificate having F9 or A1 throughout will prove the same thing which is:the student had school cert level education.

That is what the constitution stipulated. A secondary school education and a letter of recommendation from a school principal proves it.

This is my own take on it and I trust I'm entitled to my own opinion. If you disagree, lay out your own points.

11 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by egift(m): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2015

alizenbohr:
Ok.
So the 'military board' ransacked his house in 1961 when he was still in secondary school...

Kontunu!

Did you pull that 1961 from you Fedora Hat? You TANiods are chasing shadows. Buhari will be President and Jonathan will be sent home to practice his Zoology in Bayelsa grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Descartes: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
kenny987:

Uh, barcanista, I'm sure you realise a letter from a Principal does not mean a student graduated from said school. I'm certain you're aware that a letter is no certificate and that means ab initio, he ought not to have been recruited on the strength of a mere letter only. You must also know that having his documents seized during d military era does not translate to having such documents nicely deposited with the Secretary of the Military Board!
I'm assuming u know all of these so it can't be that I'm giving u too much credit.
That's where Barcanista lost it. His love for the "semi-illiterate"has beclouded his reasonings

34 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
kenny987:

Uh, barcanista, I'm sure you realise a letter from a Principal does not mean a student graduated from said school. I'm certain you're aware that a letter is no certificate and that means ab initio, he ought not to have been recruited on the strength of a mere letter only. You must also know that having his documents seized during d military era does not translate to having such documents nicely deposited with the Secretary of the Military Board!
I'm assuming u know all of these so it can't be that I'm giving u too much credit.
My dear, which principal will write letter of attestation for a student that didn't graduate? This is pure common sense. The electoral act is asking whether or not a candidate is educated up to secondary school level. The letter from the principal Seal the Deal...
Buhari never said he "deposited" his document with the Military, he said it is with them. They toook it illegally, they should explain Better

6 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
alizenbohr:

Ok.
So did the 'military board' also ransack his house in 1961 when he was still in secondary school?

Kontunu! But remember that there is God in everything sha.
of course there is God and there will always be God
Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by gratiaeo(m): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
This i had thought from the onset.

The northerners enjoyed quota system privileged those days and it was never checkmated.

Now its bouncing back on the general.

In the real sense, its either he have a copy or originals and if none of the both is available, then the school authority can give a report or issue another testimonial.

This is not about a vendatta but a real fact which must be investigated.

Till tomorrow, where other ethnicity struggles to join the military, the northerners (hausa/fulani’s) enjoy special privileges.

Their kids polluted the Nigerian military school and the NDA. yet the remain unchecked.

Many southerners and westerners have had to leave the NDA due to northerners abuse in the school.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by egift(m): 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
My dear, which principal will write letter of attestation for a student that didn't graduate? This is pure common sense. The electoral act is asking whether or not a candidate is educated up to secondary school level. The letter from the principal Seal the Deal...
Buhari never said he "deposited" his document with the Military, he said it is with them. They toook it illegally, they should explain Better

Jonathan and his agents of corruption are drowning, they are just clinging on straws. After 6yrs of Failure and Trillions stolen - all we get from them is Phone number and Certificate.

Sai Buhari - it shall be well with Nigeria again.

6 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Firefire(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
egift:

Jonathan and his agents of corruption are drowning, they are just clinging on straws. After 6yrs of Failure and Trillions stolen - all we get from them is Phone number and Certificate.

Sai Buhari - it shall be well with Nigeria again.
After certificate they will demand for his exam scripts and a picture of him writing the exams

6 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by kenny987(f): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:

Come to think of it, if I am to follow your line of reasoning, it means Buhari was already in the Army and in power b4 IBB's crew ousted him...that's a given. So, how did he get into d army in the first place? On the strength of a letter?! Come on! I did say that having his documents seized cannot be that it was deposited nicely for him with the Military Board. Why then does he assume that is the case? Knowing he is bound by oath, he ought to have sworn dem missing not with the Military Board. Did the office of d Secretary to the Military Board officially request the documents he refers to from him?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by taharqa: 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari clearly said his credentials is with the Military board because it was the military that ransacked his residence and carted away with his properties in 1985. They should explain the whereabout of his documents. Thank God IBB is not dead yet.
This will shut the doubting thomases mouth. They have seen letter of recommendation from his school principal... End of Chapter....

Next!!!!

Hahaha......

Letter of recommendation is NOT a CERTIFICATE. in fact this is a clear indication that Buhari NEVER had a Certificate, and hence was NEVER actually legally qualified to get into the military in the 1st place nor is he legally qualify to run for president. That was why he got just a letter of recommendation to get into the military in furtherance of the Northern quota system.

The military just said that NEVER had Buhari's Secondary School Certificate but a Letter of Recommendation from his principal. That settles it: Buhari was never supposed to be in the military, or rise to become a General, or become a HOS, or can he run for President of Nigeria in a democratic election.

THE MAN IS A fraud. And he has been so since the 1960s!!!!!!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by taharqa: 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
donphilopus:
Watching!

cheesy cheesy
Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by taharqa: 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
PassingShot:
The Nigerian Army is compromised and in a grand conspiracy against the General. Earlier, they acknowledged that they were in possession of copies of his certificates and other credentials but are now saying it's only the 1961 recommendation letter they have. Even if that's the case, it meant Buhari was duly recommended as was the practice and he enrolled and passed through the Military school So what is the fuss?

And we already know that Punch is the propaganda arm of PDP.

At the end of the day, they shall all be shamed.

The military NEVER said they were in possession of Buhari's photocopies. They quoted part of the Army's Spokesman was that they had the 'records of past high ranking military officials', he never mentioned Buhari's name in that quote.

Now, they have checked Buhari's records with them and have found out that Buhari's never submitted a School Cert to them but a letter of recommendation from his principal.

Kapish

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by wordcat(m): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
egift:
[b]Professional Achievements
Platoon Commander, 2nd Infantry Battalion, 1963-1964;
Mechanical Transport Officer, Lagos Garrison, 1964-1965;
Transport Company Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade, 1965-1966;
Battalion Adjutant/Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade, 1966-1967;
Brigade Major, 2nd Sector, 1st Infantry Division, April to July, 1967;
Brigade Major, 3rd Infantry Division, August 1967 – October 1968;
Acting Commander, 4th Sector, 1st Division, November 1968 – February 1970;
Commander, 31st Infantry Brigade, 1st Infantry Division, February 1970 – June 1971;
Assistant Adjutant-General, 1st Infantry Division Headquarters, July 1971 – December 1972;
Colonel, General Staff, 3rd Infantry Division Headquarters, January 1974 – September 1974;
Acting Director Supply and Transport, Nigeria Army Corps Headquarters, September 1974 – July 1975;
Military Governor, North Eastern State of Nigeria, August 1975 – March 1976;
Federal Commissioner for Petroleum Resources, March 1976 – June 1978;
Chairman, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, June 1978 – July 1978;
Military Secretary, Army Headquarters, July 1978 – June 1979;
Member, Supreme Military Council, July 1978 – June 1979;
General Officer Commanding, 4th Infantry Division, August 1980 – January 1981;
General Officer Commanding, 3rd Armored Division, November 1981 – December 1983;
Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, December 1983 – August 1985.
Executive Chairman of the Petroleum (Special) Trust Fund (PTF), 21 March 1995 – May 1999.

Awards and Medals
GCFR: Grand Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
DSM: Defence Service Medal
NSM: National Service Medal
GSM: General Service Medal
LSGCM: Loyal Service and Good Conduct Medal
FSS: Forces Service Star
CM: The Congo Medal

With all these Achievements and Awards from the well respected Nigerian Army, somebody in his right senses is still talking about SSCE.

How possible is it for him to get to rank of a Major General in the Nigerian Army without a base i.e an O level or its equivalent

5 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by taharqa: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
tomakint:
I can bet, Buhari is in for a deep mess!

As in emhmmmm....

11 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by alizenbohr: 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
egift:

Did you pull that 1961 from you Fedora Hat? You TANiods are chasing shadows. Buhari will be President and Jonathan will be sent home to practice his Zoology in Bayelsa grin grin grin

The recommendation letter was dated/issued in 1961 according to the report.

I guess we'll get the full gist of the whole story by tomorrow, then I'll see what else you'll cook up in Buhari's defence, PRO.

15 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by PassingShot(m): 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
taharqa:

The military NEVER said they were in possession of Buhari's photocopies. They quoted part of the Army's Spokesman was there they had the 'records of past high ranking military officials', he never mentioned Buhari's name in that quite.

Now, they have checked Buhari's records with then and have found out that Buhari's never submitted a School Cert to them but a letter of recommendation from his principal.

Kapish

And the letter of recommendation was allowed then bah?

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Gondonu: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
egift:

Why can't the general kindly do himself & Nigerians he's seeking our mandate a favour by clearing this certificate mess? For your information,a recommendation letter is NEVER a substitute for certificate globally.If so try using it foolishly to apply for a job.This found illegality if not corrected will set a dangerous precedence in this country.APC quest for power should never becloud it sense of sound judgement.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by taharqa: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
wordcat:

With all these Achievements and Awards from the well respected Nigerian Army, somebody in his right senses is still talking about SSCE.

How possible is it for him to get to rank of a Major General in the Nigerian Army without a base i.e an O level or its equivalent

SHUT ya mouth tha my find.

Which kind bladdi 'achievements' be that. He shouldn't have even gone thru those ranks in the 1st place cos he was NEVER qualified in the 1st place. HE took the place of other more qualified people just cos he is a northern oligarchic Fulani Serf Lord. Simple!!!

By the way, some of you chaps make me laugh at times at the sorts of questions you ask. Are you guys not Nigerians?? Are there not many Nigerians in high positions today in both public and private sectors that didn't have the prerequisite to enter those positions in the 1st place?? I know of someone who forged his jamb scores, got into school and came out with a 1st class at the end of the day. Are you saying that if he is found out, he would not loose everything he has worked for in the eyes of the law?

18 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
kenny987:

Come to think of it, if I am to follow your line of reasoning, it means Buhari was already in the Army and in power b4 IBB's crew ousted him...that's a given. So, how did he get into d army in the first place? On the strength of a letter?! Come on! I did say that having his documents seized cannot be that it was deposited nicely for him with the Military Board. Why then does he assume that is the case? Knowing he is bound by oath, he ought to have sworn dem missing not with the Military Board. Did the office of d Secretary to the Military Board officially request the documents he refers to from him?
My Dear, buhari was enlisted in 1961 or so into the NDA. He had to attend a british military school as well. The Army NDA being the recruitment Agency for cadet approved him and enlisted him. The letter was to show that he truely attended the Secondary school and the Military recruitment was pleased with that. The other certificates and their originals that he obtained on the course of service were looted by the same Army after he was toppled. He is right to refer whoever in need of them to the Secretary, Army board because they were the ones that looted his apartment and destroyed his properties. He didn't misplace anything. He kept it safely until the military struck. At least his principal CONFIRMED that he is a graduating student of the school... Which seal the deal.. This is why the PDP and other noisemakers are yet to go to court. They have no case against the amiable daura-born General.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Firefire(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
kenny987:

Safe your energy sister, You will never get an accurate answer as those people are partisan.

The Clear Message is: Buhari should be disqualify from contesting if he cannot present his certificate,

25 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by taharqa: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
PassingShot:

And the letter of recommendation was allowed then bah?

It was ILLEGALLY allowed by those who changed the rule, guy.

And that is the Nepotism and Corruption we have been talking about.

20 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by kenny987(f): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
wordcat:

You ask how a person which such achievements would not have a base ie O'level but u don't bother about why he can't present this basic requirement and make 'us' all proud as d fine and upstanding citizen he's holding himself out to be? The possibility of rising to that level without requisite academic qualifications was very high and if care is not taken ie, if the truth isn't established quickly enough, it's all going to come down like a pack of cards, very hard too!

18 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Firefire(m): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
My Dear, buhari was enlisted in 1961 or so into the NDA. He had to attend a british military school as well. The Army NDA being the recruitment Agency for cadet approved him and enlisted him. The letter was to show that he truely attended the Secondary school and the Military recruitment was pleased with that. The other certificates and their originals that he obtained on the course of service were looted by the same Army after he was toppled. He is right to refer whoever in need of them to the Secretary, Army board because they were the ones that looted his apartment and destroyed his properties. He didn't misplace anything. He kept it safely until the military struck. At least his principal CONFIRMED that he is a graduating student of the school... Which seal the deal.. This is why the PDP and other noisemakers are yet to go to court. They have no case against the amiable daura-born General.

A simple affidavit saying "Certificate lost and could not be found" is enough to exonerate him rather than telling lie to cover lies. ('Certificate is with military board') as if the Military signed a document when they collected it from him.

Try more, Your Candidate is a FAILURE already.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
taharqa:

Hahaha......

Letter of recommendation is NOT a CERTIFICATE. in fact this is a clear indication that Buhari NEVER had a Certificate, and hence was NEVER actually legally qualified to get into the military in the 1st place nor is he legally qualify to run for Fort. That was why he got just a letter of recommendation to get into the military in furtherance of the Northern quota system.

The military just said than NEVER had Buhari's Secondary School Certificate but a Letter of Recommendation from his principal. That settles it: Buhari was never supposed to be in the military, or rise to become a General, or become a HOT, or can he run for President of Nigeria in a democratic election.

THE MAN IS A fraud. And he has been so since the 1960s!!!!!!
oga, why you de cry? You don chop so? The letter was to Confirm that Buhari attended and graduated from the school. That is what his important. It is like a Testimonial. By the way, I also collected letter of recommendation along with my Testimonial and Certificates from my High school. So I can present any of the documents to whoever questions my secondary school attendance in future. The constitution said "he must be educated up to a minimum of secondary school" and his Principal's letter is enough to shut thomases mouth. What is even stopping the Presidency and PDP from going to court sef?

6 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
Firefire:

A simple affidavit saying "Certificate lost and could not be found" is enough to exonerate him rather than telling lie to cover lies. ('Certificate is with military board') as if the Military signed a document when they collected it from him.

Try more, Your Candidate is a FAILURE already.
Nothing was lost.. Rather whether the military lost it or not is not the business of Muhammadu Buhari and the entire Nigerians, the military should explain why they ransacked the house of the great General and looted his properties. As far as we are concern, Buhari didn't lost anything. The Military forcefully took it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) / Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.